• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

dr_nick

dr_nick

keep on tweaking!

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • Interests:electronics, home cinema, kite surfing, sailing, diving, travelling, photography, cookery, wine, reading, medicine
  • Devices:Orange HTC Desire
  • Twitter:@dr_nick
can't even seem to log into mesh.com from a pc today - it says the service is only available in the US and do i want to "sign up" to be informed when the service becomes avalable in my area! i have been using this for 3weeks already! (though, admittedly, i managed to miss the boat n the mobile beta B))

this is very frustrating, and not reliable for work-related stuff if it doesn't work consistently. grr

anyone else having any trouble?

bacus

bacus

Regular

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Devices:Orange SF
It's back!

More mobile invites are available and from any country too this time.

http://blogs.msdn.com/livemesh/

Expanded Live Mesh for Mobile CTP
Posted Tuesday, December 09, 2008 11:16 AM by Live Mesh Team

The recent service update to Live Mesh addresses many of the issues users reported since we opened the Mobile CTP on Oct 30.

With the release of the updated Live Mesh for Mobile version 0.9.3424.9, we are expanding the CTP to more users. We are also lifting the country restrictions on access to the CTP – it is now open to all countries. [Access through a 3G network is recommended for a great experience.]

Since there is limited room in the expanded CTP, hurry on to https://www.mesh.com...pcode=Mob_FCFS1 to add your Windows Mobile 6.x phone to your mesh. [Clicking this link will grant access to your Live ID for adding a WM phone to the mesh and redirect you to the device ring, where you can click “+” to see how to “Use Live Mesh for mobile devices”.]

If you already have the Live Mesh client on your WM6 phone, you should see an update notification the next time you login to Live Mesh from your phone. You can also navigate through Menu -> About -> Software Update, to install the latest client.

Thank you for using Live Mesh, and sharing your feedback!

The Live Mesh Team

Get in quick before they're all gone.

Lee

James

James

AKA 'jlowap' MoDaCo Old Skool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts
  • Interests:3D Mech Design, Music, DJing and drinking ;)
  • Devices:Desire HD & iPhon
dammit!

downloaded and installed.... its not working... starts, then 'Mesh starting' then it just exits :/

any clues?

James Lovell

pgdrews

pgdrews

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC TILT

can't even seem to log into mesh.com from a pc today - it says the service is only available in the US and do i want to "sign up" to be informed when the service becomes avalable in my area! i have been using this for 3weeks already! (though, admittedly, i managed to miss the boat n the mobile beta :rolleyes: )

this is very frustrating, and not reliable for work-related stuff if it doesn't work consistently. grr

anyone else having any trouble?

I too have been able to be in Mesh - in fact, was in it today on my PC, then I installed on my mobile. My mobile was giving me message that Mesh was closed to any more users. So I searched in forums, and found the correct links to click on, and then I tried to sign back in with my Mobile, and I was in! Then, I went back in and signed into Live Mesh, and was asking for sign up, and then said the they were full!!!!! Wtf? Now it says they will send email when spot is available. Yet i'm able to still logon to Mesh now on my mobile.....man microsoft....so frickin frustrating!!!!!!!

penguin

penguin

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Devices:Sony Xperia X1

dammit!

downloaded and installed.... its not working... starts, then 'Mesh starting' then it just exits :/

any clues?

this is happening to me too on my X1, anyone worked out why it just crashes?

dr_nick

dr_nick

keep on tweaking!

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • Interests:electronics, home cinema, kite surfing, sailing, diving, travelling, photography, cookery, wine, reading, medicine
  • Devices:Orange HTC Desire
  • Twitter:@dr_nick

this is happening to me too on my X1, anyone worked out why it just crashes?

i am still getting this on my touch HD - i take it noone has worked out why since the last post in january?!

dr_nick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users