Custom ROM: DZIA2-ECH01B11 xxxHOLiC Edition

Guest iTnkD4iAm

Ah. The clock is still there but somehow the shortcut is missing from the programs list B) Clicking on the clock display on the today 2 plugin brings up that clock. Looks like there's a provxml that's not being run. Thanks for pointing it out B)

This should help you out: Customized Omnia Menu

great job!!!but enhanced-gps nooo update...........

Guest iTnkD4iAm
great job!!!but enhanced-gps nooo update...........

Mine works? Or are you saying it does not automatically update on the hour specified for it to automatically update?

Guest conqueror
You're looking for Power(On|Off).wav and Ani_Power(on|off).gif Note that the omnia will only play the gif/wav until it has done whatever it is doing during boot/shutdown and will cut your your animated gif/wav short should should they take longer. If I recall correctly the phone displays the power on sequence for about ~8 seconds and the shutdown sequence for ~5 seconds.

I don't know which one is better. I'm just comfortable in using the ROM that's meant for my country B)

Thanks and appreciate your response.

Guest conqueror

Hi iTnkD4iAm;

is there is a possibility to change the dialer skin too. The original one is nice but doesn't enlarge the number of the person on the upper part of the dialer when you point on a caller name. I had it on my previous HTC Kaiser and I'm missing it here. It helps the people who are using eye glasses like me.

Edited by conqueror

Guest iTnkD4iAm

*cough* For those who's not seeing the XT9 after installation. Have you tried soft resetting the device? B) If yes, are you using my custom ROM or another? If it's from someone else then it's likely I missed some required files while packaging it.

Hi iTnkD4iAm;

is there is a possibility to change the dialer skin too. The original one is nice but doesn't enlarge the number of the person on the upper part of the dialer when you point on a caller name. I had it on my previous HTC Kaiser and I'm missing it here. It helps the people who are using eye glasses like me.

Sorry, conqueror. I took a quick look and it's likely possible to change the background image & buttons. But you're also asking to resize the fonts/look? I haven't seen an easy way of doing this short of decompiling the phone program itself (unless someone here knows of an easy way, please share your knowledge B) )

Guest iTnkD4iAm
this rom is the best i ever used

Thank you very much for your kind comment B) You're now using the new one? B)

Edited by iTnkD4iAm

hi dear pleasse please can u make a rom using the base rom that is given in the link below

this rom is ddhh5 but the speed is blazing ,the touch screen is very smooth and the cam is excellent

please

at least plz can u add .net framework (new) and make an exe

please try this rom its the best

Indian_rom_dump_link.txt

Guest conqueror

small question - I know it could be a repeated one - shall I load both parts on the device simultaneously. Any chance to get the original color of the keyboard (yellow). What is the use of the addition keyboard considering that I've tried both but found no differnce and the XT9 wasn't working.

Edited by conqueror

Guest iTnkD4iAm
hi dear pleasse please can u make a rom using the base rom that is given in the link below

this rom is ddhh5 but the speed is blazing ,the touch screen is very smooth and the cam is excellent

please

at least plz can u add .net framework (new) and make an exe

please try this rom its the best

Sorry, NiTTiN. My net speed is slow (it takes me a couple of hours just to upload mine). It would probably be faster if you do it yourself. Try reading PaSSoA's Learn To Cook Custom ROM to give you an idea on how to customize it and how to package it.

small question - I know it could be a repeated one - shall I load both parts on the device simultaneously. Considering that I have made simillary but it shows that the Ram is 105 MB instead of the 127 MB shown in the first page of this thread.

If you have approximately 105MB of FREE storage that's correct. I think it's Dr. Dot's ROM that has that much free space available after installing his ROM B)

Guest conqueror
Sorry, NiTTiN. My net speed is slow (it takes me a couple of hours just to upload mine). It would probably be faster if you do it yourself. Try reading PaSSoA's Learn To Cook Custom ROM to give you an idea on how to customize it and how to package it.

If you have approximately 105MB of FREE storage that's correct. I think it's Dr. Dot's ROM that has that much free space available after installing his ROM B)

You are right; but would you check my other quiries mentioned above.

The other issue is regarding the Dialing phone pad I meant a simillar one to the shown picture but this one is not fitting on the whole screen; I'd appreciate your help in advising a simillar one.

post-246075-1227232124_thumb.png

Edited by conqueror

Guest iTnkD4iAm
The other issue is regarding the Dialing phone pad I meant a simillar one to the shown picture but this one is not fitting on the whole screen; I'd appreciate your help in advising a simillar one.

With regards to the phonepad, I've already answered that here.

Any chance to get the original color of the keyboard (yellow). What is the use of the addition keyboard considering that I've tried both but found no differnce and the XT9 wasn't working.

After installing XT9 and it doesn't appear anywhere or not working, you need to perform a soft reset. Dr Dot may have a release of the xt9 w/ the original keyboard colors.

brother i trust ur skills more and i even want u to try this u really will love it

please try pal

Guest conqueror
With regards to the phonepad, I've already answered that here.

After installing XT9 and it doesn't appear anywhere or not working, you need to perform a soft reset. Dr Dot may have a release of the xt9 w/ the original keyboard colors.

Many thanks for your reply. I'd like to make sure of the proper way of installing the upgrade; should I install both parts on the device simultaneously.