Windows Mobile 6.1 - Text message

Guest j666gak

Guest j666gak

I recieved a new SMS today and it constantly shows as being unread, even though I have read it! I have manually tried to select it as read and still no different

Read SMS

Move SMS to a different folder

Delete SMS

End task processes

Soft reboot

Hard reboot

What else can I try? it won't move from my Inbox!!! more to the point I haven't recieved a new SMS since so I think its blocking my SMS's, unless I really have no friends lol

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
Guest madpiano

delete the message and then empty your deleted items folder. This should make it disappear.

I had a sent message stuck and it would resend itself twice a day to the same person (thankfully I get unlimited texts). I tried everything until I emptied my deleted items folder today and it disappeared.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ermeric
Send yourself an SMS to check.

Is the message actually still there or is it the message notification counter you are seeing?

Hi there.

I'm having the same problem. The voicemail icon does not go away no matter what I do (listening to the message, then deleting it as well as deleting the notification SMS and dismissing the notification window at the bottom of the screen). So now whenever I turn my phone on I get a voicemail notification for the same old message. I've tried Samsung but they were no help at all. My Service Provider in S.A. (Vodacom) was even more useless.

P.S. I used Paul's solution for threaded SMS's and it worked brilliantly. So simple and easy. :rolleyes: Most of the other sites gives one really complicated and drawn out solutions. :) I still have one annoying problem though. Does anyone know how to add sub-folders for text messages? Personal, work, etc.

Thanks.