Samsung ( Keyboard, Keypad, Phonepad ) Multilanguage with ΤΧ9 and 160characters!

Guest Davas

What is it??

1 ) 14 languages (Greek, English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Swedish, Portuguese, Polish, Norwegian, Finnish, Dutch, Danish, Czech).

2 ) Interface Greek for Greek typing and English all other languages for ( Keyboard, Keypad, Phone pad )

3 ) Change language with same button (abc ή TX9) like Greek to English..... after clock all languages it’s going again to first as Greek interface!

4 ) Support 160 characters for all languages

So this going to do :

1 ) From Registry with some Registry Editor like [Resco Registry] go to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Tegic\XT9] and delete all files.

Back up for your reasons the XT9 folder!!!

2 ) Copy my XT9_v1.0.reg file to your mobile and run it. Then select yes for insert this file to your system registry. Go to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Tegic\XT9] again and see if all registry it’s like as before.

3 ) Restart your OMNIA and all done.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 a) If with regisrty entry not working Copy all files from my Windows folder and paste to your device at Windows folder. If your mobile have all this files don’t paste it!.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now you have all languages with English layout typing and XT9 and Greek language with Greek layout typing and XT9 like Original Samsung keyboards!

Files :

1 ) http://rapidshare.com/files/165653799/Windows.rar

Pass : www.studionet.gr

2) http://rapidshare.com/files/165653800/XT9_v1.0.rar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 ) If you need only Greek and English to OMNIA like Greek version and change the lang with button [abc etc] take only this reg file!

http://rapidshare.com/files/166717356/XT9_En_and_Gr_v1.rar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keyboard.th.jpg Keypad.th.jpg Phonepad.th.jpg Languages.th.jpg Languages_2.th.jpg Languages_3.th.jpg Languages_4.th.jpg

For my this tutorial with Greek spelling go there :

If any other want to make it for all Languages just send me p.m!

Edited by Davas

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest castanho

Hi Davas, I tried doing what you said on my omnia, but I simply did not work, I edited the registry and was able to delete the files, but when I put the Reg files that you said my phone coul not open it! And I'm a newbie to, so i'm f*ck#d!

I have a custom Rom, manilla 2d, does this have anything to do with it?? I really wish I could do this because I'm portuguese, and here we use caracters like: é, ç, ã and ô, I know you get the picture, and when i'm typing a message I have to look through allmost all the caracteres to find the ones I wan't, and has you must understand, it takes too long, and I can't afford to mispell words in the messages!!!

Hope you can help me!

Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work!!

Pedro (Portugal)

Guest kapitan jackal

good day.

i have a small-big problem with omnia

the sms keyboards is too small, unless you have finges as thin as a tooth pic, its not a problem

then again, i have normal man sized fingers

pls pls need ur help

is there any tweek, any settings, 3rd party apps to make the keyboards big (maybe as big just like the iphone keyboard?)

many many thanks guys.

much appreciated :(

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest Toni Kasa

Any One Will Help My Plz ?

In My Mobile Afeter I Installed Resco Registr

i go to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Tegic\XT9] and delete all files

I Dont add Nothing Here Bcz I Dont Know How To Add This Files That i Download @Rapidshare !

I Restarted My Phone And My Phone Doesn'r Start :(

I See Only Vodafone Logo And Nothing Happend !

My Default Langue Was Greek ! I Wana Add English ! Can AnyOne Help Me ??

What I Need To Do To Repair Back My Phone ?

• 1 month later...