Credit and thanks goes to herg62123 as I'm using his STOCK HTC Fuze Flip Clock as a base for this skin...
Thanks to those that bought me a cup of coffee...
Steve V | KennyB123 | Terry G | Ron S
If you wish to have the black bars, use the HTC Black.tsk which can be downloaded HERE...
** NOTE ** This skin will accept any wallpaper for your background and will show on all tabs. The CAB file will install the matching FuzeBerry wallpaper in the following location on your device; \My Documents\FuzeBerry Wallpaper. Select this for desired look!
TF3D Skin Install Instructions:
* Download ZIP file
* Extract CAB file
* Copy CAB File to device
* Disable TF3D in Settings - Start > Settings > Today > Items
* Install CAB file to device (do not instal to storage card)
* Re-enable TF3D
* Go to TF3D Setting tab
* Tap wallpaper
* Select wallpaper from device (CAB file will install intended wallpaper)
* Skin will accept any wallpaper and show in every tab
* Enjoy your new skin
* All fixes are now included in Theme CAB file
I have tested this on NATF's v2.3 ROM and PROven's 1.08 ROM and have not had any of the v2.0b issues.
* White text in the Enlarged Start Menu fixed
* White text in the Task Manager fixed
* Contacts tab is not empty
* Programs tab is not empty
* Change some of the smaller icons in the Contacts Tab
* Change Icons in the Settings Tab
* Make player icons in Music Tab larger ~ Completed
* Change landscape screen to match ~ Completed
* Make TF3D Config compatible
* Change focus color ~ Completed
* Add call history tab ~ Completed
* Change notification bubble ~ Completed, Bubbles changed back to green...
* Other minor changes ~ Completed
* Add Calendar tab ~ Completed, Removed in version 3
* Add Comm Manager tab ~ Completed
* Including Landscape TF3D from VZW TP
v3.0.2 Reported Issues:
* None at the moment
** Archive Download **
MobileMatt FuzeBerry v0.1b.cab
MobileMatt FuzeBerry v0.5b.cab
MobileMatt FuzeBerry v1.0.0.cab
MobileMatt FuzeBerry v2.0b.cab
MobileMatt FuzeBerry v3.0b.cab
Iv'e been working on some new icons for the call history tab if anyone is interested. I may just add them in the next FuzeBerry Version.
Edited by mchapman007, 23 December 2008 - 04:20 PM.