new ROM DXHK 2 (LITE) with fast INTERNET and fast GPS!!!!!!

Guest s_wind

Guest TootsieRoll

Downloaded and did some tests:

1. GPS connects to Satellites much faster. Internet is just as fast as one's service carrier.

2. Love the top right corner task switcher.

3. For some unknown reason, even though I exited programs memory for programs doesn't return to when i first soft reset -- so after a while my program memory filled up to 60% -- odd

4. BATTERY KILLER unplugged it since 10:00am it is now 2:40pm and I am down to 80% --> 15 minutes of google map, 30 minutes of web surfing with Wi-Fi, and 3 phone calls --> that's not very good.

5. Rotation is much smoother compared to DXHJ1 and some other DXHK1 custom ROM.

6. Samsung Today 1 -- Internet and File Explore icons disappeared completely when i press on either one of them and they don't work. Menu icon give me error message of launcher.exe can't be opened blah blah blah.

7. Touch player is still touch player. I'd love to have Audio Manager cooked into the ROM itself because it's a much better player with the ringtones making option B)

Great work on releasing this new ROM keep em coming. I'd love to test them since i don't know how to cook up ROM. There are a few kinks that need to be straighten out but other than that this ROM is fairly stable and my Omnia seems to be running much faster. Then again, Omnia runs much faster as we remove unnecessary programs.

Guest Quist09

s_wind, or anyone else, where can we get the file opera-flash_lite_3.1-fp7_ppc.rar referred to in the first post? The link for that one is dead (exceeded download limit).

s_wind, or anyone else, where can we get the file opera-flash_lite_3.1-fp7_ppc.rar referred to in the first post? The link for that one is dead (exceeded download limit).

Opera Mobile 9.5 Build 2520 and Adobe Flash Lite 3.1 here fp7 http://rapidshare.com/files/169376863/fp7_ppc_en.cab B) install 3 cab in the same folder in storage and opera works fine !

Edited by s_wind

Guest Quist09
here is opera and flash 3.1 http://vitaln.com/ehalos/omnia/cabs.html and here fp7 http://rapidshare.com/files/169376863/fp7_ppc_en.cab B) install 3 cab in the same folder in storage and opera works fine !

From what I can tell, this rom still has Opera and Flash Lite 2.1 installed. However I try to install these three files to device memory, Opera still just shuts down when browsing to e.g. youtube. That seems to mean that this rom is one step forward, two steps back.

Anybody else get Flash Lite 3.1 to work on this rom?

From what I can tell, this rom still has Opera and Flash Lite 2.1 installed. However I try to install these three files to device memory, Opera still just shuts down when browsing to e.g. youtube. That seems to mean that this rom is one step forward, two steps back.

Anybody else get Flash Lite 3.1 to work on this rom?

this rom is LITE. OPERA IS NOT HERE.and you install the 3 cabs.you see...all works fine

Guest Quist09
this rom is LITE. OPERA IS NOT HERE.and you install the 3 cabs.you see...all works fine

I flashed the PVR04 version and couldn't initially see Opera anywhere, but I went looking for it after a hard reset and lo-and-behold, clicking on an xml-file in the Windows directory popped Opera right up. I had something like 82mb free space on device memory.

Right version, but Opera is indeed still there. As is Flash Lite 2.1.

And I have installed all three of these files and still a no go. By the way, isn't it redundant to install both Paul's Flash Lite 3.1 and fp7?

Guest black-DraGon

can somebody tell me plz what application it is on the reight top side?

Screen002-4.jpg

*edit*

it is x-button

Edited by black-DraGon