O3TOUCH - THE BEST WINDOWS MOBILE DIALER

Guest shlomshi

Guest shlomshi

o3logo.jpg

O3touch brings us a perfect solution that integrates searching and contact managing with Email and Sms sending in one environment, in a real one finger operation, fast and easy to use - and all that for free!

My immediate reaction. After a day of use, I found myself asking “where have you been before?”.

I can not understand how I managed before. I don’t find myself any more thinking twice before going into the process of sending an Email or texting. Now I don’t think twice – it’s all so easy and fast.

We have seen many applications dialers trying to deal with these issues, not even close to what has been accomplished by o3touch. They are heavy, slowing down the device and don’t really do the whole job.

Suddenly everything is big! From the contact name to the text message, not to forget the incoming caller’s name.

Searching, writing, replying, editing, you name it, it’s all visually clear and easily done with one finger – you can forget your stylus at home!

One of the most amazing features is the high ability to customize the o3touch to your preferences. There are 40 deferent setting options.

You can decide what functions you want to take advantage of.

You can adjust the speed of the app, select keyboards combination, change the entire UI language, sound level, visual effect and much more.

main-screen-night-skin.jpg

sms-screen-night-skin.jpg

Personal-screen.jpg

For download O3touch:

Windows Mobile Dialer

Edited by shlomshi

• 9 months later...
o3logo.jpg

O3touch brings us a perfect solution that integrates searching and contact managing with Email and Sms sending in one environment, in a real one finger operation, fast and easy to use - and all that for free!

My immediate reaction. After a day of use, I found myself asking “where have you been before?”.

I can not understand how I managed before. I don’t find myself any more thinking twice before going into the process of sending an Email or texting. Now I don’t think twice – it’s all so easy and fast.

We have seen many applications dialers trying to deal with these issues, not even close to what has been accomplished by o3touch. They are heavy, slowing down the device and don’t really do the whole job.

Suddenly everything is big! From the contact name to the text message, not to forget the incoming caller’s name.

Searching, writing, replying, editing, you name it, it’s all visually clear and easily done with one finger – you can forget your stylus at home!

One of the most amazing features is the high ability to customize the o3touch to your preferences. There are 40 deferent setting options.

You can decide what functions you want to take advantage of.

You can adjust the speed of the app, select keyboards combination, change the entire UI language, sound level, visual effect and much more.

main-screen-night-skin.jpg

sms-screen-night-skin.jpg

Personal-screen.jpg

For download O3touch:

Windows Mobile Dialer

You are right o3Touch is the best application I have ever seen for SMS

I have using it for quite a while on my Omnia DXIA5 rom but just last night I flashed it with [ROM]Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23053 with BT-audio fix and o3Touch doesn’t launch after it is installed

Any tweaks to get it to work on WM 6.5?

This is the only application that will make me go back to 6.1

Thanks