Max Dynamic Manila2d Theme

Guest maxycy

Guest SHAHIN-DASH

A question about apply a new theme to Manilla2D

-Why when i apply the new theme in M2D Customize... After that I see the Memory Lower than

previous time (before I change the Manilla Theme) ?

- Are the theme files replace with the previous theme files ?

thanks with best regards to friends

Guest PaNoSarbel

Hi maxycy..I want to ask you a question,sorry if it is double posted but i was wondering if you could explain me how can i change tha original analog clock from Manilla Diamond theme to this big dual analog that is in xtreme clock manilla theme? which files i need and where to put it..thank you in advance

Guest IndyPL

Hi,

first of all, I want to say that i really like your works! Keep it up mate! :(

Secondly I'd like to join to dwallersv request:

maxycy -- this stuff is so cool, especially the clock changing versions. I love it!

As a software hack, my chief interest is, how do you do this? I.e., cause the clocks and backgrounds to change?

I've looked through HTCHomeSettings.xml and can't find anything obvious. Could you either give a quick explanation and pointer to where/how you implement these dynamics, or if there is a full explanation over on xda-developers or somewhere, a pointer?

I'd like to play with this myself.

Thanks!

Is there any possibility for smooth horizontal wallpaper changing? For exp. when I'm tapping from "Home" to "People", "Sms" etc. the landscape on my wallpaper (wallpapers) moving.

Thanks for response and for all the upload!

Guest carlosv03

Well I've been reading thru most of the site and for what ever reason. I'm still confused on how to change my theme. I know I know....... I downloaded and installed Manilla2D and I see Touchflo on my today items tab..... What I'm I missing here? I also downloaded Max_Abstract_Theme_1 but I can't get it to display.... I know most of you are way smarter than my self and my brain hurts from reading and reading and still can't figure it out..... Any help would be appreciated.... Thanks...

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Batistian
1. Script "Manila2D_Landscape_Fix.mscr" which runs in the background and detect rotation and closedown manila2d during landscape and re-run manila2d again at portrait.

Installation Guide Part 1

1. Copy the folder to My Storage ( preferred ) or you will have to change the path on some scripts

2. Create a shortcut for "Manila_Lanscape_Fix.mscr" and copy to windowsstartup

3. If you previously has the TouchFLO checked on Today screen, now it's time to go and uncheck it. Then check the plugin that you want to display. For my case, I use Samsung widget which is perfect for landscape.

4. The next time you reboot, it will ask you whether you want to load the TouchFLO, click yes to activate or no to run as normal

Hi maxycy,

I am using your "Manila_Lanscape_Fix.mscr" script for the rotation, very nice. :excl:

But everytime when I re-start or turn on my Omnia, it ask whether to run TouchFlo. Can it be made to not ask and run TouchFlo as default?

Guest Batistian
Well I've been reading thru most of the site and for what ever reason. I'm still confused on how to change my theme. I know I know....... I downloaded and installed Manilla2D and I see Touchflo on my today items tab..... What I'm I missing here? I also downloaded Max_Abstract_Theme_1 but I can't get it to display.... I know most of you are way smarter than my self and my brain hurts from reading and reading and still can't figure it out..... Any help would be appreciated.... Thanks...

Please read post #183 :excl:

Guest alvinezz
Hi maxycy,

I am using your "Manila_Lanscape_Fix.mscr" script for the rotation, very nice. :excl:

But everytime when I re-start or turn on my Omnia, it ask whether to run TouchFlo. Can it be made to not ask and run TouchFlo as default?

hi batistian,

can u help me how to install that manila landscape fix.. ive tried to follow the instructions but doesnt work.. it says mscr cannot open, something like that.. i nver use the Ssmapa before..

could u help me by guiding me step by step in details pls.. im a noob.. thank u in advance

cheers

Guest Batistian
hi batistian,

can u help me how to install that manila landscape fix.. ive tried to follow the instructions but doesnt work.. it says mscr cannot open, something like that.. i nver use the Ssmapa before..

could u help me by guiding me step by step in details pls.. im a noob.. thank u in advance

cheers

Hi alvinezz,

For the error that you received, I think you have not install the MortScript yet.

Get MortScript v4.1 and install into your device. Don't worry, it occuply only a very small amount of space.

I heard only version 4.1 works for Omnia, so I haven't tried any other versions.

I did not use the Alarm portion, so I can only advise you on the rotation part.

What I did was, I extracted only the "Manila2D_Landscape_Fix.mscr" from the "M2D__Rot_Alarm_Fix.rar" and put it into my Omnia's \Windows\Startup folder. Then, go to Setting > Today and choose other Items other then TouchFLO.

After you've choosen the other item, soft-reset your PPC.

When your PPC starts, a window will ask you whether you want to launch ThouchFLO, just choose "YES".

You're done. :excl:

Guest alvinezz
Hi alvinezz,

For the error that you received, I think you have not install the MortScript yet.

Get MortScript v4.1 and install into your device. Don't worry, it occuply only a very small amount of space.

I heard only version 4.1 works for Omnia, so I haven't tried any other versions.

I did not use the Alarm portion, so I can only advise you on the rotation part.

What I did was, I extracted only the "Manila2D_Landscape_Fix.mscr" from the "M2D__Rot_Alarm_Fix.rar" and put it into my Omnia's \Windows\Startup folder. Then, go to Setting > Today and choose other Items other then TouchFLO.

After you've choosen the other item, soft-reset your PPC.

When your PPC starts, a window will ask you whether you want to launch ThouchFLO, just choose "YES".

You're done. :excl:

thanks man!! i can get it working ! =)

however, it seems this mortscript using alot of cpu resources ~50% T_T.. draining battery and affecting performance..

another gripe: the switch from landscape mode (using samsung widget) to TouchFlo takes a bit long around 5 seconds.. but the vice versa is quick enough 1-2 seconds..

these things made me thinking if it is really worth it to keep using this landscape fix..

saying that, i think maxcy has made a great contribution here in trying to fix manila 2d landscape problem !!

Cheers

Guest Batistian
thanks man!! i can get it working ! =)

however, it seems this mortscript using alot of cpu resources ~50% T_T.. draining battery and affecting performance..

another gripe: the switch from landscape mode (using samsung widget) to TouchFlo takes a bit long around 5 seconds.. but the vice versa is quick enough 1-2 seconds..

these things made me thinking if it is really worth it to keep using this landscape fix..

saying that, i think maxcy has made a great contribution here in trying to fix manila 2d landscape problem !!

Cheers

Yes, I am having the same situation too.

By looking at the script, it seems like running every 10 to 20 milliseconds. That's why the battery is draining faster.

flag = Question ( "Do you want to launch TouchFLO?", "Startup", "YesNo" )

if ( flag = 0 )

RotAngle = -1

endif

While (RotAngle > -1)

RotAngle = RegRead ("HKLM", "\system\GDI\Rotation", "Angle" )

if ( RotAngle <> PrevAngle )

if ( RotAngle > 0 )

flag = ProcExists ("Manila2d.exe")

if ( flag eq TRUE )

Kill ("Manila2d.exe")

endif

Sleep (10)

else

mywindow = ActiveWindow ()

if ( mywindow eq "Desktop" )

if ( ProcExists ("Manila2d.exe") ne TRUE )

Run "\windows\Manila2d.exe"

endif

Sleep (20)

endif

endif

else

if ( RotAngle = 0 )

mywindow = ActiveWindow ()

if ( mywindow eq "Desktop" )

if ( ProcExists ("Manila2d.exe") ne TRUE )

Run "\windows\Manila2d.exe"

endif

Sleep (20)

endif

endif

endif

PrevAngle = RotAngle

Sleep (10)

endwhile

[/codebox]

But I'm going to try it for a few more days, then decide whether to keep it.

Edited by Batistian

Guest Dblocker

Just started using M2D on my Omnia thanks to the new ROM that's out. 3 quick questions...

1) is there a way to tie in the Omnia clock/alarm program on the home screen instead of the WM6 alarm?

2) is there a way to see more of the upcoming appointment text on the home screen? I have this big screen on the Omnia but the appt only shows in a very small space. Seems to be the case for all the themes I've tried.

3) is there a way to add programs to the launcher page that do not show up in the list when I click the add button? Maybe add a .lnk file or an .exe that I have but didn't need to go through the install process to use?

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest terius

wassup. i really like your ten analog clocks theme, but ten is not enought, is there a way to show all the clocks (i think there were like 20 or so), txs man

Guest Andrew Steele

Help!!! I have an issue with the Wozzer 6.5 ROM and the M2D themes. I am unable to get a Analog Clock. I have searched these forums for help, but no one seems tohave this issue. Others are having the issue of the digital clock missing. I on the other hand do not have the hands to the analog clock in all the themes for M2D. I have the regional settings correct and it is am/pm on 12hr. Notsure what else to do. I have gone back to the leaked rom and tested and still had the same issue when I put M2D on from the standalone download. What am I missing?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Aries25au

Hiya Maxycy I must say as a lover of this site in general and all its info I have gathered and learnt I now have my samsung Omnia, and I very impressed with everyones inputs and help. I have also used your clock theme from page 1 and here in Australia a few who have seen it have been quite taken back by how good it looks. Is the whole lot of clocks that have designed going to come out in 1 package? I would so love to have the lot, Yep I am greedy......but hey a good thing why not.

Anyway to all on this forum keep up the good work many other forums should take nopte of the good work and helpfulness that is always offered

<_<