Max Dynamic Manila2d Theme

Guest maxycy

and next question, can you make your dual clock theme incl. background available to download?

I just love it.

Thks. I was playing around wt this theme today and realised that I would be using the "PM" screen more than the "AM" screen. So, I have now reversed the clocks. Also, I'd updated the image wt reflection on the water plus also the icons changed to bluish. Let me know whether I should stick wt the old icon or this one.

dclock6.jpgdclock7.jpg

@ maxycy

My opinion would be to stick with the icons changed to bluish. Fits better to the theme.

The rest, as I said is amazing. Although I rather liked the version without the reflection of the clock, except this would only be on the homescreen.

Question to the other of this Manila skin :

I have tried to change the default contact app by changing registry value :

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:MSCONTACTS

from what was there to ==> "\Program Files\icontact\icontact.exe" but still the Samsung PhoneBook launches...

I have tried also to change it to default Office Contacts but always the samsung phonebook shows when the "All People" softkey is pressed.

Please anyhelp? I am banging my head on this one !!

Thanks

@ maxycy

Great, thanks for the fast upload.

Only two things not work for me now, I not have the ":" in the digital clock and the analog clock not show up at all. Mean I have the hand's but not the clock, although I installed both of your other theme.

Do I miss something?

Thanks for the great theme again. Wonderful.

@ maxycy

Great, thanks for the fast upload.

Only two things not work for me now, I not have the ":" in the digital clock and the analog clock not show up at all. Mean I have the hand's but not the clock, although I installed both of your other theme.

Do I miss something?

Thanks for the great theme again. Wonderful.

Check the "hh_hm_am.png" and "hh_hm_pm.png". The clock image should be there. Next, check whether you have the correct HTCHomeSettings.xml loaded.

Guest 3shirts

Is it possible to have a version where the clock stays the same and just the background changes? I like the silver clock and would prefer it doesn't change. Also, is there a way we can define the time it changes so, for example, I could have it get dark when it's getting dark outside (about 4pm) and light when it is light (about 7am)

Guest 3shirts

Hmm, when I am in hh:mm:ss (24 hour) mode the background is dark and the clock is the default manilla one. If I change to hh:mm:ss tt (am/pm mode) the clock appears and the background is the daylight one!

Neither changes with the time though!

I am on M2D03

Edited by 3shirts

Question to the other of this Manila skin :

I have tried to change the default contact app by changing registry value :

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:MSCONTACTS

from what was there to ==> "\Program Files\icontact\icontact.exe" but still the Samsung PhoneBook launches...

I have tried also to change it to default Office Contacts but always the samsung phonebook shows when the "All People" softkey is pressed.

Please anyhelp? I am banging my head on this one !!

Thanks

I believe there's a fix for this in Passoa M2D04 ROM topic. You have to overwrite the original phonebook. Changing the registry will not help.

Is it possible to have a version where the clock stays the same and just the background changes? I like the silver clock and would prefer it doesn't change. Also, is there a way we can define the time it changes so, for example, I could have it get dark when it's getting dark outside (about 4pm) and light when it is light (about 7am)

Yes, you can have only one clock...but you have to edit the image file. PM me and I'l send you the image later tomorrow. Regarding making the background darker following realtime, it is not possible as the image changes are determined by the AM/PM change.

Hmm, when I am in hh:mm:ss (24 hour) mode the background is dark and the clock is the default manilla one. If I change to hh:mm:ss tt (am/pm mode) the clock appears and the background is the daylight one!

Neither changes with the time though!

I am on M2D03

As mentioned by gil71, it only works when you have the regional time setting under am/pm mode. The clock and background will only change when it change fm am to pm or vice versa.

Guest omnia newbie

is possible to have both Nature theme/dual clock with 10 smaller analogue clock rotating ... every minutes.... thats would be great.. thanks Maxycy Great work!...

is possible to have both Nature theme/dual clock with 10 smaller analogue clock rotating ... every minutes.... thats would be great.. thanks Maxycy Great work!...

It would be possible, however, you would have to lose the digital clock. I'm currently working another theme. Will post something later. B)

Here's a preview of my next theme.

wheel1.jpgwheel2.jpg

2 options to go.

a. Retain the digital clock and have a day and night view

b. Remove digital clock and have a night background but wt different dazzling light display every single minute

Looking forward to your comments. :rolleyes:

Thks for the feedback so far. I also prefer option A as it is much less work to do. :rolleyes:

I will post a few pics of different types of lighting before I upload this. Here's a first one.

wheel3.jpg

dude really like that theme.

what would be the refresh rate for the wallpaper on this one?

Cheers,

GG

(lovin your work)

If I go for option b, then it will change every single minute. But, it also mean losing the digital clock. If I manage to do more than 10 wallpaper, then I will release option a and b as well. Here's another 2 more.

wheel6.jpgwheel7.jpg

Here's a preview of my next theme.

wheel1.jpgwheel2.jpg

2 options to go.

a. Retain the digital clock and have a day and night view

b. Remove digital clock and have a night background but wt different dazzling light display every single minute

Looking forward to your comments. :rolleyes:

First of all, I like to commend your works. It's a great idea!

Is it possible to use option b and yet retain the digital clock in 24hrs? Or maybe make that as a new option c? There may be some out there who loves to use digital clock in 24hrs format like me :)

Cheers!

First of all, I like to commend your works. It's a great idea!

Is it possible to use option b and yet retain the digital clock in 24hrs? Or maybe make that as a new option c? There may be some out there who loves to use digital clock in 24hrs format like me :)

Cheers!

Not possible to retain digital clock for option b bcos I'm using the ten digit images for the changes. Right now, there's only 2 options possibe, that is to use AM/PM change concept or the 10 digit concept. :rolleyes:

love your work!..great Maxycy...all great... the best one.. with "neon" type of ferris wheel

Thks. I was thinking of putting neon on the wheel but it's too bright and will hide the analog clock hand. Here's a sample of a tonedown version.

wheel8.jpg