Max Dynamic Manila2d Theme

Guest maxycy

:rolleyes: dear brother maxycy... first thanks too much about themes.. but i have notice that in my Omnia the Weather not show any thing when i select any city.. it connect to wap and no any Weather shows up.

please help.

thanks again.

:rolleyes: dear brother maxycy... first thanks too much about themes.. but i have notice that in my Omnia the Weather not show any thing when i select any city.. it connect to wap and no any Weather shows up.

please help.

thanks again.

Chk your windows directory. The weather tab should be retrieving images from there. Normally when you first install M2d, there should be a default set of images there under "hh_weather_xx.png".

Looks promising :)

Great job, well done.

Those themes are amazing ~! :rolleyes:

Thks. Almost there but still need to touch up the rest of the other screens. Got to put this on hold for a couple of days as I will out on trip tomorrow.

Here's the latest screen, wt fire clock.... :(

fire2.jpg

Guest 3shirts
Not possible to retain digital clock for option b bcos I'm using the ten digit images for the changes.

Could you not make the digits part of the wallpaper so both change each minute?

Could you not make the digits part of the wallpaper so both change each minute?

Unfortunately, the hh and mm shares similar digits. So, there would be multiple images overlapping each other. I'm still figuring out how to utilize this concept. Have to think of a very smart way to make it work seamlessly. :rolleyes:

@maxycy: Love this last screen but i think that it would be better if you used less flame on the clock. We don't want to hide the whole dragon do we? :)

Don't worry.....I'm still tweaking this screen. The analog clock is a pain. There's not much space left on the screen for it. Maybe I should just turn the clock to a smaller fireball and put a smaller analog hands on it. :(

Anyway, I'm having fun wt the background. Here's your Omnia going inferno.... :rolleyes:

fire4.jpgfire3.jpg

Chk your windows directory. The weather tab should be retrieving images from there. Normally when you first install M2d, there should be a default set of images there under "hh_weather_xx.png".

thanks alot brother, i will chk and i let u now.

thanks again

can u tell how to change regional time setting thing pls? is it using m2config ?

Not wt M2Config. Just press Start\Settings\System and then look for the Regional Settings on the folder.

Guest blackwolfx

Hey Maxycy, i have a question :) I got M2D installed (not the rom but the seperate program) , and i applied one of your themes , but it won't change with the time of the day , how come? :rolleyes: :(

Hey Maxycy, i have a question :) I got M2D installed (not the rom but the seperate program) , and i applied one of your themes , but it won't change with the time of the day , how come? :rolleyes: :(

You will need to set the regional settings to AM/PM, use either h:mm:ss or hh:mm:ss

Guest blackwolfx

thanks it worked :rolleyes: and you got any e.t.a. on the inferno theme? :( can't wait for it :( :D it looks so good :)

Edited by blackwolfx

Dragon Fury Theme Released... :)

For this theme, both 24hrs or AM/PM settings will work. The only difference is that in AM/PM settings, you will have the fire skull appearing during midnight (AM) :rolleyes: . 24 hrs settings only has the dragon appearing. Enjoy.

fury1.jpgfury2.jpgfury3.jpgfury4.jpgfury5.jpgfury6.jpgfury7.jpgfury8.jpgfury9.jpgfury10.jpgfury11.jpgfury12.jpgfury13.jpg

OR you can change the home page by patching (overwriting) 2 files. Just download the "Dragon Fury Theme Patch.zip" and unzip the files to "\windows". Overwrite the files. Make sure your TouchFLO is not active at that time or you cannot overwrite the files.

fury15.jpg

Max_Dragon_Fury_Theme.zip

Dragon_Fury_Theme_Patch.zip

Edited by maxycy