RE-DUMPED - i900L (Triband 3G) Brazilian ROM

Guest lionheartk

Thanks for trying. I tried some tests and nothing worked.. It has the Rom signature in it in plain text, but given the size I can't imagine that it would be anything big. It may be the .csc file or something along those lines.

Guest lionheartk

Thanks pidsw! you rock man. Thans again for the donators! I hope i reach it would be awesome.

Guys, i am re-uploading the ROM into .zip format for those who had winrar problems. WIll be posted shortly.

Thanks pidsw! you rock man. Thans again for the donators! I hope i reach it would be awesome.

Guys, i am re-uploading the ROM into .zip format for those who had winrar problems. WIll be posted shortly.

im sure u'll get ur $$$ back within 5 days........ :rolleyes: .......PM me when u got the $$$ from [email protected] , since its my first time with paypal.........

I was looking at the OEM drivers.

Many are identical to those in other Omnia Roms.

rilgsm.dll is significantly different. If you dump the unicode strings I noticed significantly more occurrences of HSDPA.

This may not be functional, (i.e. they might just be display strings) but I does anyone know how to copy rilgsm.dll over your existing rilgsm.dll? It seems to be always in use (I couldn't stop the driver with SK tools ot FDC task manager. Maybe someone else knows a better way..)

This may not be functional, (i.e. they might just be display strings) but I does anyone know how to copy rilgsm.dll over your existing rilgsm.dll? It seems to be always in use (I couldn't stop the driver with SK tools ot FDC task manager. Maybe someone else knows a better way..)

it has to be cooked in a custom rom.

because it is cooked in stock rom, rilgsm.dll is stored in ROM, so it is impossible to change it.

i'm downloading the .zip file 'cause i had problems extracting the .rar one. gonna run some tests after and let you guys know if i have any news.

it has to be cooked in a custom rom.

because it is cooked in stock rom, rilgsm.dll is stored in ROM, so it is impossible to change it.

i'm downloading the .zip file 'cause i had problems extracting the .rar one. gonna run some tests after and let you guys know if i have any news.

thanks a lot lufeig :rolleyes:

Guest Turb0wned

Lancez many thanks. Lion your donation is coming. I had to call paypal because they put some kind of hold and sent mean email saying that they suspected someone getting into my account. It was nothing though so it should all be cleared. They even put a hold on lancez donation to me. So

Edited by Turb0wned

Guest lionheartk

Our master chef, lufeig, is at it, im sure he will have great news soon! And thanks a lot man!

THANK YOU

Confirmation number: 42040085B94932538. [email protected]

I pledge to donate to the person that cooks a ROM I can use on my Singapor unlocked omina i900XDK3

Edited by lionheartk

Lancez many thanks. Lion your donation is coming. I had to call paypal because they put some kind of hold and sent mean email saying that they suspected someone getting into my account. It was nothing though so it should all be cleared. They even put a hold on lancez donation to me. So

see, thats what i was talking about.....damn paypal wont let me setup an account at first try. i've had no idea about " looks like someone has already been applied under the same e-mail address.....blah,blah,blah....". i mean what hell was that?!

Turb0wned, u deserve it.

each one of us in this thread is a single part of the wheel, stick together and we can ROLL........... :rolleyes:

Edited by Lancez

Guest Turb0wned

Your not going to install the image file on your phone. Dont do anything with it. It was only posted so it can be cooked.

I know lancez im just getting impatient lol.

Guest sr8adonis

Any updates boys, I am dying without 3g. There has got to be a way, remember that you guys have found ways around everything, there are haters out there that want to see you fall, and it might seem that it is too difficult or time consuming but there are those of us that need you, and believe you, that bought this omnia knowing that there is a solution to this problem and you exploit it, and that you will turn this phone into the true iphone killer with a pretty much open OS. Dont LET THEM WIN there is a reason they dont want us to have the 850 3g band in the US, and its because the OMNIA will crush the iphone so put aside your side projects people and prove to everyone that you can do it and the hobbyist will rain supreme not the programers that sit in their little cubicals thinking their a step ahead . PIDSW LUFUIG please help us i know your busy but its time, this isnt a GPS hack or a cool HTC interface its true unlock. The Dev Team has release the news of a 3g unlock for the IPHONE on new years eve and its time to steal their spotlight.

unfortunately, no progress.

i've searched around, but found no tool that could convert it into .bin file(s).

hex edited it, and it does not contain the info that determines the start and the end of pda.bin and phone.bin. these infos are present in .bins and .exes, so i don't know why it's not present in this .img

but i'll keep you updated if i find anything...