My Ifonz theme for Omnia only

Guest LGDP

i download opera browser 9.5 & succeed , now the problem is previous opera application missing & i wan to delete the previous opera completely , how to do it ???? & my google launcher also not working , i wan to delete too.....plzzz help me ..plzzz

Really dont understand what this is doing in this post ??

Are you using my interface?

By home screen do you mean Ifonz one??

Guest nguyencyberchem

Hi

Someone can help me!

Here is my screen shot, I don't know why it's so weird, hic

Thanks

Sanstitre.jpg

Edited by nguyencyberchem

Guest DISCODV

Anyone know how you can create internet links and then add the shortcut to the ifonz menu, eg iF i wanted to create a button which takes me straight to ebay

Guest Matej Prelog

How It Looks

attachment.php?attachmentid=130653&d=1226938048attachment.php?attachmentid=130654&d=1226938048attachment.php?attachmentid=130655&d=1226938048attachment.php?attachmentid=130656&d=1226938048

Installation

1. Get Ifonz latest version
  2. Unzip the attached icon pack and copy both background.png and all icons to one folder on your storage/internal card...
  3. Use the attached background.jpg as a background in Ifonz settings
  4. Set Icon size in Ifonz settings to 64x64 and the number of icons per page to 9
  5. Set both top and bottom bar to transparent (still in Ifonz settings)
  6. Go to edit for each bottom icon and put there the transparent icon which is by default in the gfx folder of Ifonz...
  7. Go to edit for each icon of the page (except bottom) and choose your icon within attached pack
don't hesitate let me know if you need help...

there is no background.png in the icon pack,can you attach it please i really want to try this stuff out.

thx

Guest DISCODV
I seem to be missing the SMS icon aswell as the "blank" icon.

Also, My icons are all grainy and not glossy.

We must be missing something. BUMP.

The standard icons that come with iFonz are low resolution, download the Realize icons for Ifonz and you will notice a big difference.....

post-433859-1232878208_thumb.jpg

post-433859-1232878220_thumb.jpg

post-433859-1232878229_thumb.jpg

post-433859-1232878241_thumb.jpg

post-433859-1232878252_thumb.jpg

Guest Carlos0371
Hi

Someone can help me!

Here is my screen shot, I don't know why it's so weird, hic

Thanks

Sanstitre.jpg

I have the same problem too.

Just going to flash to M2D04 to see if that resolves the problem - was running iFonz on LTE02 fix 1 if that's any help?

And yes, the SMS icon is missing from your attached icon pack - maybe I'll go check see if any more are missing too.......

Carlos.

Edited by Carlos0371

Guest Carlos0371
I have the same problem too.

Just going to flash to M2D04 to see if that resolves the problem - was running iFonz on LTE02 fix 1 if that's any help?

And yes, the SMS icon is missing from your attached icon pack - maybe I'll go check see if any more are missing too.......

Carlos.

Changing to M2D04 didn't solve the problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest hellowe

LGDP, It is a great theme, and thanks your support.

Btw, I have installed it, but, I cannot find the Calendar icon in your icon set? It is not easy to see the date with other icons.. :(

Guest vzguy

hey got everything working properly just wanted to know how to get the screen lock slider like in the video so when my phone is locked i get the slide to unlock automatically thanks

Hi All,

First I would like to apologize for late reply to all of you as I was on business and busy like hell !!

In the meantime I created new theme on IFONZ 2 (beta) It looks very nice and is promising soft from the creator...

Another apology ==> I provided the original icons which is why they don't show transparency on your phones... U have updated the attachment of this post with the new icons which should be working just fine (as long as you have a black background or the background provided in this post as well...

In a couple days or hours I will update IFONZ 2 theme (same icons)

Please let me know your comments...

BTW I have installed new ROM few days ago (http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-r...06-dxia5-qb06m/) My phone is now 3 times faster than the video orinigalyt posted on post 1 :-D I really recommand it before you install my theme...

BTW2 : The apps I am using :

iContact

SetVolume

IGO8

PocketCM ImageViewer

S2P

S2U2 (this is the slider I thought everyone knew about ;-)

iWeather

RotationService (control the auto rotation depending on apps running)

Icons64.zip

Edited by LGDP

Guest freemsk1
Me too.

I kow that Ifonz don´t use gradiant trasparency but your theme use it. How?

Screen01.bmp

Hello everyone,

Here is the solution:

1) open this png icon in image editor (I do it on my omnia using PocketArtist)

2) add new layer and paint it all black (black - is the color of my current background in ifonz)

3) bring icon layer to front

4) save as png

5) enjoy!

Edited by freemsk1

Guest farinesh

hi i love ur ifonz them i would love to have it on my omnia i have tried to pit the icons64.zip but fo somereason i cannot i have ifonz 1.1.2 but need hlp with that thanks fari

Guest farinesh
Here is my theme for iFonz on the omnia. I use 56x56 icons so they are fairly large.Use if you like it. I can make custom icons if you need them, they only take a minute to make in this style.

i love it but how do down load these icons i cannot download the teal but i have ifonz 1.1.2 on my omnia wen i try to download the teal it says dowload stopped plz help

[email protected]

Guest farinesh

How It Looks

attachment.php?attachmentid=130653&d=1226938048attachment.php?attachmentid=130654&d=1226938048attachment.php?attachmentid=130655&d=1226938048attachment.php?attachmentid=130656&d=1226938048

Installation

2. Unzip the attached icon pack and copy both background.png and all icons to one folder on your storage/internal card...
  4. Set Icon size in Ifonz settings to 64x64 and the number of icons per page to 9
  6. Go to edit for each bottom icon and put there the transparent icon which is by default in the gfx folder of Ifonz...
  7. Go to edit for each icon of the page (except bottom) and choose your icon within attached pack

i love it all especially th bottombar ihave ifonz 1.1.2 installed on my omnia buticannot seem to download the icons64.zip it says download stopped plz help as i want to have thi theme on my fone [email protected] thanks

Guest farinesh

How It Looks

Installation

h i got those icons but how do i do the bottom bar

Guest Mz. HuNi

How It Looks

Installation

i downloaded the latest version, did everything it tells me too, the only question i have is how and where did u get the background image that you have there on the page? i looked everywhere, and can't find it...

Guys, the background image is on the first post since beginning of this thread.

just click once on it to open it in full size and right click on the image and save as on your computer...

Edited by LGDP

• 6 months later...