Who made this Excellent ROM ?

Guest M Seif

Ok thanks... S2P is taht the Samsung player? I realised that the Samsung Player isnt that bad, the library is pretty cool :-)

It would have been nice to integrate it in Manila, and I guess Audio Manager is better that way.

I guess I'm waiting for the Author.

4 SMALL Bugs in this Rom I realised.

1) Go Settings - Buttons -> Under Button u have the program name instead of the button name.

2) Youtube Play Bookmark doesnt function on Internet Tab

3) Clicking on Battery shows System Volume instead Battery Life...

4) One time short click lower (Camera Button -red) on teh right side does only work for long holding clicks....

But the best ROM so far!

1) Yes, but as I belive this is made by design - there are somewhere in the registry keys to change that to their proper names

2) I've seen that too - there is no Youtubeplayer in this ROM, investigating how to install it

3) I don't use it - instead of it I use SPB PocketPlus which has ability to show battery as long bar on the upper part of the screen over all applications (very cool feature) so I don't have problem with that

4) This works for me - maybe you are pressing it two flat? It has two states - only one (more deeper) can be configured in Windows Mobile (the other is for auto focus in camera)

I've found also that when Manila is started the first entering to setting in weather or adding new program immediatly leaves the window. But I don't worry as after installing SPB Pocket Plus everything starts to be OK.

EDIT:

Point 2:

You need to install Youtubeplayer (http://mobile.etechniker.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=89&func=fileinfo&id=9〈=de)

then edit the registry key in HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila2D\InternetWidget\Customized\CustomizedURL and enter there full path to your youtubeplay exec file.

In Customized section you can also change page and the description which will be opened if you press the globe.

Edited by qbus

I got cliking the camera button working, sorry my bad, its my bday and im still on my computer, well its 1:40 am i shoudl go sleep to be ready for nye :-)

Thanks for helping with the Shortcut.

Only thing now is how to add the Album and Audio Manager and I will be the most thankful guy. Best Rom ever!

Found one more bug, which is know:

>>> In Google Maps you cant Use Samsung Keyboard, or is that just me?

http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/samsung-i90...g-keyboard.html

Edited by Ricc

Guest Khuanchai
I got cliking the camera button working, sorry my bad, its my bday and im still on my computer, well its 1:40 am i shoudl go sleep to be ready for nye :-)

Thanks for helping with the Shortcut.

Only thing now is how to add the Album and Audio Manager and I will be the most thankful guy. Best Rom ever!

Found one more bug, which is know:

>>> In Google Maps you cant Use Samsung Keyboard, or is that just me?

http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/samsung-i90...g-keyboard.html

Ricc,

Thanks for trying my ROM. Glad to know that it suits your use.

For the audio and photo tabs, it's just my intention to make this a real "Lite" ROM so I decided to remove those M2D tabs I don't use. However, if anyone wants to have all M2D tabs, just copy this file to replace the one in /windows. Then restart the Today TouchFlo or reset your phone. You can use M2DC to disable any tab you don't use later.

http://rapidshare.com/files/178321042/HTCHomeSettings.xml

Happy New Year!

Guest Khuanchai
I see you have QuickGps installed in the first version, so presume that this is the same or improved. How does this compare to the enhanced gps that is already built into the original ROM ?? Both download the same data (different names).

Thanks

Yes, they both do same function. I guess some may want to use the automatic function of the new eGPS. You can specify any viable duration but just 3 days only for QuickGPS.

Guest Artemis Entreri

Thanx..

Is there a problem for HTC Home Settings ?

I've made a fix for Wireless Network and WirelessLAN options in Settings/CommManager application.

Just unpack attached file to \Windows directory of your Omnia :rolleyes: .

Hi Khuanchai

I was the one of firsts , to try your previous version and found it excellent for me, but I have probably written here about the conflict of the SMS reading and the Arabization I used ( I tried 3 diff types of them ).

Any news for this problem in your new rom? That would make it perfect fro me and many others in the Arabic forum " ce4arab" .

One more thing, can you talk to Paul ( one of the moderaror / manager) of this site, so you can announce your new roms here , and probably establish a fixed page for that ?

I think it is becoming popular.

Hi Khuanchai

I was the one of firsts , to try your previous version and found it excellent for me, but I have probably written here about the conflict of the SMS reading and the Arabization I used ( I tried 3 diff types of them ).

Any news for this problem in your new rom? That would make it perfect fro me and many others in the Arabic forum " ce4arab" .

One more thing, can you talk to Paul ( one of the moderaror / manager) of this site, so you can announce your new roms here , and probably establish a fixed page for that ?

I think it is becoming popular.

I don't know if this helps you but lots of other languages appeared in Regional Settings in Control Panel and changing to Polish haven't broken the SMS window functionality.

Now, after my small improvements this is the best rom in my Omnia ever :rolleyes:. EVERYTHING works! Brilliant.

Ricc,

Thanks for trying my ROM. Glad to know that it suits your use.

For the audio and photo tabs, it's just my intention to make this a real "Lite" ROM so I decided to remove those M2D tabs I don't use. However, if anyone wants to have all M2D tabs, just copy this file to replace the one in /windows. Then restart the Today TouchFlo or reset your phone. You can use M2DC to disable any tab you don't use later.

http://rapidshare.com/files/178321042/HTCHomeSettings.xml

Happy New Year!

I tried this fix... but It says 'Tap here to launch TouchFLO' but it wont go any further. BUT I can enable and disable those Tabs now. Maybe it doesnt work because I didnt install Audio Manager, I only got Album working so far? But Stil not showing in TouchFlo

Edited by Ricc

I don't know if this helps you but lots of other languages appeared in Regional Settings in Control Panel and changing to Polish haven't broken the SMS window functionality.

Now, after my small improvements this is the best rom in my Omnia ever :rolleyes: . EVERYTHING works! Brilliant.

yes qbus, I think it is a perfect for me also.

Thanks for your comment, I had a word from a friend that this problem with the Arabic language and the sms has been solved inn the new version.

Maybe someone could make a guide of "How to install Album and Audio Manager"

Problems with Album:

• With the Album I somehow can't set my favourite Album, it always goes back to Camera Shots. Weird...

I installed:

• 10.HTC_TouchFlo2D_Audio_Manager.cab
    • 9.Fullscreen_Player_1_05_080828_0.cab

from this Package: http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...flo-2d-on-i900/

It just doesnt appear in Programs list.

And I still have the problems getting the TouchFlo Widgets for Photo and Music working...

Is it just me or is it that My Ringtone is too loud? Someone calls me and it starts 1-2 seconds normally and then gets much louder all of a sudden?

I used Ring as an options in Sounds and Notifications.

When I used "increase Ring" its at least slowly going louder, not jumping from low to loud as normal "Ring" does.

Anoying!

Edited by Ricc

Is it just me or is it that My Ringtone is too loud? Someone calls me and it starts 1-2 seconds normally and then gets much louder all of a sudden?

I used Ring as an options in Sounds and Notifications.

When I used "increase Ring" its at least slowly going louder, not jumping from low to loud as normal "Ring" does.

Anoying!

Well I've just checked it - this is fault of that ROM is based on DXLH2 which has that full screen volume control. It appears that on this screen Bell Ring volume is not working!

I've just checked in on PDAViet ROM. Too bad :rolleyes:.

Did you also realise that using Touch Player has a lot of hissing when playing MP3s and Stuff?

Its really annoying when I connected my Omnia to external speakers. Much better results I get with Windows Media Player...

Whats the best audio Player?

Did you also realise that using Touch Player has a lot of hissing when playing MP3s and Stuff?

Its really annoying when I connected my Omnia to external speakers. Much better results I get with Windows Media Player...

Whats the best audio Player?

I don't use TouchPlayer, I use S2P + S2U2 :rolleyes:.

I've also realised that FavouriteSetting's audio screen always sets Samsung RingTone as ringtone. In general L2 ROM is some kind of beta and contains bugs. I'm returning back to PaSSoA's MD04 until something new comes out.

Still have u ever tried connecting the phone to some speakers, external.. there is a noticable hissing isnt it? Or is my phone broken somehow?

I was only connecting headphones and everything was ok.

Guest M Seif
Well I've just checked it - this is fault of that ROM is based on DXLH2 which has that full screen volume control. It appears that on this screen Bell Ring volume is not working!

I've just checked in on PDAViet ROM. Too bad :rolleyes: .

Sorry I did not get what you mean , this rom has a louder rom right, but it is controllable , at least from the small loudspeaker icon at the top , or am I mistaken ?

I have not tried M2D04 , is it as fast and responsive as this one ? what else it has that this one does not ?

Thanks

Edited by M Seif

Sorry I did not get what you mean , this rom has a louder rom right, but it is controllable , at least from the small loudspeaker icon at the top , or am I mistaken ?

I have not tried M2D04 , is it as fast and responsive as this one ? what else it has that this one does not ?

Thanks

I dont like M2D04 has more bugs and not as responsive as this one... I hope this Rom here will be fixed with the issues we pointed out and its the best rom ever.

I dont like M2D04 has more bugs and not as responsive as this one... I hope this Rom here will be fixed with the issues we pointed out and its the best rom ever.

The best thing would be to build this ROM on DXH2 for now - then I agree :rolleyes:.

Guest quantys
I tried this fix... but It says 'Tap here to launch TouchFLO' but it wont go any further. BUT I can enable and disable those Tabs now. Maybe it doesnt work because I didnt install Audio Manager, I only got Album working so far? But Stil not showing in TouchFlo

I've the same problem, I fix the HTCHomeSettings.xml with the Khuanchai's HTCHomeSettings.xml, but but It says 'Tap here to launch TouchFLO' but it wont go any further.

TouchFLO doesn't appear and I can only manage my Omnia by the old Omnia interface.

The wlanfix.ZIP doesn't work too because my Wifi Router is detected from my Omnia but I can't connect me on Internet with Opera or Internet Explorer. Is there something to fix or to do.

Thanks for the Work that you hab guy's on this rom

Guest M Seif

I found out that the Samsung clock is removed, so I did install its cab ( although it was written for DXHK3).

It is still not working via the home screen of the M2D . I think I need to change something in the .xml file of this M2D.

if am correct, please note that I have done nothing similar before, so step by step , please.

I will back up, so if I ended with a corrupted file, I will hard reset.

Thanks in advance

Edited by M Seif

I found out that the Samsung clock is removed, so I did install its cab ( although it was written for DXHK3).

It is still not working via the home screen of the M2D . I think I need to change something in the .xml file of this M2D.

if am correct, please note that I have done nothing similar before, so step by step , please.

I will back up, so if I ended with a corrupted file, I will hard reset.

Thanks in advance

I don't use Samsung Clock -> The best alarm software in my opinion is G-Alarm, it has lots of options and works with S2U2 and can expose it's alarm settings to Manilla and S2U2 :rolleyes:.

Hi,

Thanks for trying this ROM. Just to let you know that it's my customized ROM for PDAMobiz members. However, everyone can try it for free. This is the original page:

http://www.pdamobiz.com/forum/forum_posts....;PN=1&TPN=1

ROM information:

1. Use i900DXHL2 (from secany) as ROM base

2. No online-Widget

3. It's a TouchFlo 2D Lite version but also contains opera, google maps, sharepix, stream player, and smart converter

4. Very small footprint with almost 100 MB free storage memory

5. PDA part only

In addition, this ROM has Thai regional setting as well as ability to read Thai but you can still use your own local settings.

Finally, I learn about ROM cooking from xda-developers.com, pdamobiz.com, and modaco.com. I would like to thank all experts (too many to name all) from those 3 sites and all developers of those freewares embedded in this ROM.

Hi,

a question about viewing files that are named in Thai languages,

How do I install Thai fonts in my Omnia so i can Thai text properly? If so, how would i go about doing this?

Thanks