• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

elDeeJay

elDeeJay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Devices:Tytn II
I hard-reset my TyTnII phone yesterday and reinstalled various apps including many of the SPB apps (mobile shell, gprs monitor, phone suite etc) and everything is working nicely EXCEPT I no longer get an alert when a new SMS message arrives. The icon lights up in SPB mobile Shell (on the SPB menu) to show me there is a new message, but I get no onscreen prompt nor does it make any audible tone. I’ve gone into sounds and notifications and verified that it is set to vibrate and play a tone, but its ignoring this.
Does anyone have any suggestion to resolve this issue?

Thanks

DaveShaw

DaveShaw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:HTC Kaiser

I hard-reset my TyTnII phone yesterday and reinstalled various apps including many of the SPB apps (mobile shell, gprs monitor, phone suite etc) and everything is working nicely EXCEPT I no longer get an alert when a new SMS message arrives. The icon lights up in SPB mobile Shell (on the SPB menu) to show me there is a new message, but I get no onscreen prompt nor does it make any audible tone. I’ve gone into sounds and notifications and verified that it is set to vibrate and play a tone, but its ignoring this.
Does anyone have any suggestion to resolve this issue?

Thanks

Did you install a Beta Version of Opera Mobile?
That has some issues with Breaking notifications. If so, try a newer version.

Thanks
Dave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users