New New DXHL2 M2D V11 from PDAVIET

Guest Tran Trung

Guest ccheong68

Thanks for the ROM. Installed it yesterday, like it very much. However I would like to change to another theme, but when I tried to copy the files into windows folder, they prompt cant over write "read only" file. Anyone can assist?

Guest dede99
Thanks for the ROM. Installed it yesterday, like it very much. However I would like to change to another theme, but when I tried to copy the files into windows folder, they prompt cant over write "read only" file. Anyone can assist?

you will have to install M2DC and then simple select your theme you like to and it'll work.

Guest Nost@lgia

Finally I installed V11 from V09

but....All programs in Program Tab doesn't work well...

it only works once after launching M2D.. and.. no response later.....

anyone has same problem?

Now I flash V10 instead of V11...

Camera bug acceptable cuz I don't use it often.. but

this program is real headache... well

I'm not sure but my co-worker and I have exactly same problem with V11....

Edited by Nost@lgia

Guest Antonyart

ONE of My Best ROMS great job... its working great no problem at all (exept for the mouse stuff witch i dont use)

Its a midle gold line of stability storage and speed, combines everything again thank you... ;-)

All programs works in V10 & V11 tryed both...

Edited by Antonyart

Guest smp2165

I find that when I listen music via Bluetooth - Sony 970. It lost the function of A2DP. ie. I cannot control play, FF and Rev by Bluetooth.065.gif065.gif065.gif Anybody know how to fix it?064.gif064.gif064.gif Thank you in advance!071.gif071.gif071.gif

Guest akiden

Has anyone who installed this V11 tried PaSSoA's M2D roms b4?

There are many M2D roms out there which are 'half-cooked'. They only managed to get the M2D up but few interface are not working at all e.g All People doesn't work, or Camera Video does't work, this and that are not integrated yet etc....

I'm currently on PaSSoA's M2D03 which is very stable and all the features of M2D works fully. So I like to now how this V11 or V10 roms compare to PaSSoA's roms.

Well...apparently from the feedback above, users have already mentioned problems with All People, video cam, internet explorer, mouse pointer??

So..it this version's M2D fully functional at all?

Cheers!

Guest Nost@lgia
Hi guys,

Did someone make it work with wi-fi and Opera and GMAIL???

I am getting nervous trying to make it work...

geezz

such nice rom...

regards

Regarding to WIFI.

Did u change settings after flashing.

U need to change Operator setting definately.

just go Settings>Operator Setting then choose anything then choose back ur own Operator.

it will give u My Internet in Connections.(Settings>Connections)

check ur Connection settings. u need to have both My Internet(Primary) and My work network

Regarding to WIFI.

Did u change settings after flashing.

U need to change Operator setting definately.

just go Settings>Operator Setting then choose anything then choose back ur own Operator.

it will give u My Internet in Connections.(Settings>Connections)

check ur Connection settings. u need to have both My Internet(Primary) and My work network

I did like you said, bu it did not give me My Internet icon in settings...

I am really tired of that ROM, I suppose to switch to Passoa again...

How can I get the My Internet without such trick, because it just does not work to me...

flashed to this rom and it very stable and I am not having a problem with the battery either.

maybe you forgot to turn wifi off after testing it.. - just a guess

Guest casper326

Yeah~~~

I mentioned those problems many many time...

The Battery drop fast....

The Wifi/ ActiveSync can't access internet...

I accept the Battery drop problem. I have spare battery.

But the Wifi/ActiveSync probelm.....

If I choose don't auto setup the Operator, it also can't fix the problem.

Please delete the "ConnMgr" registry and import this one.....

The Wifi problem will fix...

BTW, you need to set the GPRS setting by yourself.

ConnMgr.rar

Guest lattenator
I did like you said, bu it did not give me My Internet icon in settings...

I am really tired of that ROM, I suppose to switch to Passoa again...

How can I get the My Internet without such trick, because it just does not work to me...

I have flashed my OMNIA with V11. I Used my VISTA OS laptop with VMware Workstation (tri version). Thanks to VMware. This ROM is so far so good except mouse. Your WiFi need to set up but DONT choose My Internet. Choose The Internet. Operator setting to be reset. Change to another provider (click OK) first . Then set back to your provider (click OK) again.

Guest smsswiss
Finally I installed V11 from V09

but....All programs in Program Tab doesn't work well...

it only works once after launching M2D.. and.. no response later.....

anyone has same problem?

Now I flash V10 instead of V11...

Camera bug acceptable cuz I don't use it often.. but

this program is real headache... well

I'm not sure but my co-worker and I have exactly same problem with V11....

I face the same problem with All Programs, i do not know any solution.

Guest smsswiss
is it my fault, or this rom drain a lot of battery?

I totally agree with you, and i notice that all roms build with M2D Drain the battery badly.

Guest Nost@lgia
I totally agree with you, and i notice that all roms build with M2D Drain the battery badly.

I experienced twice with drain battery problem.

maybe it's my fault but when I turn on bluetooth and let it over night..

next morning my phone totally is out of battery.....

well. I used to turn on bluetooth and using it for file sharing with my laptop (dell m1330)

even I turn off my laptop i guess bluetooth in omnia keeps trying to be connected with my laptop.

hmmm I didn't have this problem with V09 Rom.. but I have this problem with V10...not V11 though..

Hi, one thing is missing from the manila for me: manual profile switching and automatic profile switching based on time,location etc...

Do you have an idea how can it do using your ROM?

Thank you

Guest dede99
I experienced twice with drain battery problem.

maybe it's my fault but when I turn on bluetooth and let it over night..

next morning my phone totally is out of battery.....

well. I used to turn on bluetooth and using it for file sharing with my laptop (dell m1330)

even I turn off my laptop i guess bluetooth in omnia keeps trying to be connected with my laptop.

hmmm I didn't have this problem with V09 Rom.. but I have this problem with V10...not V11 though..

My bluetooth is permanently ON but my battery is just doing fine, maybe your phone is pairing all the time with your neighbor or something else. The battery was even the same when I did tryout SPB.

Guest Cutefox

ok guys, i previously using md04 rom.. i encountered a problem where the camera wont save the file in my device, my storage, or storage card. supposedly this had an issue with the manilla2d htc album.. i try the fix as mentioned on the md04 thread but didnt work. so i go ahead and hard reset, format the my storage, and even flashed it to other rom like this one which i am now using. sumhow the problem sticks to the phone despite me flashing new rom on it and hard reset it. can any one just check to see if their camera is working with the current new rom based hk1-hl2? basically when i took the picture the review screen come up fine, then when you click ok and go into "play" to view back ur picture it come up as "unable to read file"..

Guest golddust

Except for the battery issues the rest works fine to me. I have tried disable every connection in communication manager except Phone only but still not solve the problem. Anyone have solution for this?