UPDATED: New updated clean i900Rom v1a, DXHL3/DXIA1

Guest sector

Guest sector

Updated from previous version v1.

Fixes:

*Volume Control thanks to qbus. Now we have the original WM volume.

*FM Radio was added back as it doesnt work as a standalone cab.

*Bluetooth file transfer. I kept also Connected Home i think it is required also to work.

*I havent added FlashLite3.1 as some guys want to use Widgets from Samsung, but FlashLite2.1 is removed also cause some others dont use them.

You can install both in \My Storage

Fl3.1 = Opera flash videos (no widgets compatibility)

Fl2.1 = Samsung Widgets

The rest are removed!

Kept the current BuildOS for stability reasons and it is tested that is working properly.

What is removed (sorry if i forgot anything :rolleyes: to mention):

Dice

Digital Frame

DivX Registration

.Net 2.0

FavouriteSettings

Games

Google Launcher

GoogleMaps

GypsII

Main Menu

MS Office, OneNote

Opera

PanelFS (Chinese Characters)

Photoslides

Podcasts

Java

RSS Reader

Sample Music, Ringtones

Samsung Clock

Samsung Today 1 and 2

Samsung Widget

SharePix

Smart Converted

Smart Reader

Task Switcher

TouchPlayer

Transcriber

Video Editor

Welcome Center

Windows Live

Windows Update

Zoomer FlashLite 2.1

Added:

.Net 3.5

HTCSensors DLL

Download Links:

Rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/files/184519602/i900..._ver1a.rar.html

Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?dymymjyn2mm

To install the programs check Lufeig's post as he included many apps that are removed here and on his roms. Here: http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-r...lufeigs-lfi04d/

There are many cabs and can be installed on \My Storage.

You can install Sztupy's FavHacks for better optimization of your device!

New Screenshots added (doesnt really matter :) ).

Special thanks to PaSSoA, Secany, sztupy, shokka9, Lyncexx, qbus, lufeig and taril and the rest guys which i cant think right now for making this possible! <3

Enjoy it and have fun!

post-150032-1232137158_thumb.jpg

post-150032-1232137164_thumb.jpg

post-150032-1232137173_thumb.jpg

Edited by sector

Guest sztupy

don't forget that the FM radio removal task will makes the FM radio unusable even if you install the cab later.

Edited by sztupy

Guest sector
Don't forget Lyncexx, he made a lot of tasks too :rolleyes:

and don't forget that the FM radio removal task will makes the FM radio unusable even if you install the cab later.

I think FM cab works but i will confirm later. gtg now :)

Guest lastnikita

too bad we don't have the IA1 phone part too, I believe IA1 is meant to be a full upgrade.

thanks for sharing.

Edited by lastnikita

Guest lagoskon

Settings\Sound & Notifications for incoming call doesn't have any option in sound files and after that ,pressing the ok doesn't exit the menu.

Guest 555enigma777

So as a true tarilROMguy I should flash your latest then? :rolleyes: Is this a bad ROM, same as hl3 or just a little bit "less new" that i says??

Confused... :)

So as a true tarilROMguy I should flash your latest then? :rolleyes: Is this a bad ROM, same as hl3 or just a little bit "less new" that i says??

Confused... :)

No! You can flash this one. Its OK!

Guest foumakila
Settings\Sound & Notifications for incoming call doesn't have any option in sound files and after that ,pressing the ok doesn't exit the menu.

I have the rings, but in which folder must put on, to see and change the option?

Guest 555enigma777
No! You can flash this one. Its OK!

Lol you just came home from a party didnt u? No, serioulsy they're all good inspite of all your comments??

Lol you just came home from a party didnt u? No, serioulsy they're all good inspite of all your comments??

it is a publish rom. Use it!

I left my message on a main post about DZIA1.

Great work sector! :rolleyes:

hi i was not home. taril thanks for your comments. i just made this one for the general public of course. the ones who likes it can take it.

I'm also waiting for Secany's version maybe more updated just this one was a really fast one for public and so far it is very stable and fast, most probably will be the next rom im going to cook.

hi i was not home. taril thanks for your comments. i just made this one for the general public of course. the ones who likes it can take it.

I'm also waiting for Secany's version maybe more updated just this one was a really fast one for public and so far it is very stable and fast, most probably will be the next rom im going to cook.

Your version is the same as secany's. It got leaked there.

Guest helladios

After installing the ROM and hard-resetting twice (as I always do), I find that "File Explorer", "Notes" and "Pictures and Videos" (all listed in Programs, supposedly not removed) do not work.

I havent said that are File Explorer, Notes and P&V are removed. And they are working for me.

Hi Sector

can you compare it with the Tahi rom posted here , regarding the speed of opening a program and the screen touch sensetivity ?

Thanks