• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Tableuraz

Tableuraz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:HTC Dual Touch (P5500)
So, as it said, there are all screenplugins I tested and what I think 'bout them (If you have some, you can propose them):

iFonz (I used it during a long time, but it uses too many RAM)
PointUI (The more beautiful Home Screen Plugin I ever seen, PointUI Home 2.0 coming soon, be ready for the revolution)
Throttlelauncher (Actually I use the 9.5, but as they say 0.9.6 Released!! I'll try the new version and I'll say you if it's better)
GSmart (Really GREAT, if you have a link who doesn't need registration and with the last version, put it there , or put it in the download section plz)
Manila 2D (Works great, but I don't have any text, it must be 'cause I've a french ROM, If you find something 'bout that...)
Manila 3D (Doesn't works on my Dual Touch, I can't install D3D Drivers :rolleyes: )
S2U, S2P, S2V (A good apps collection)
FUILauncher (Useless, too much bugs... I shouldn't put it there, but it's funny...)

And voilà :( there are all Home Screen I tested, have fun, and put yours there :)
Some videos of the better (I found on the net)
iFonz, PointUI Home 2.0.10, Manila 2D, Manila 3D, S2P

And The BETTER: Feuer Frei!!! (No music :( )

Edited by Tableuraz, 23 January 2009 - 06:49 PM.

whitelighter11

whitelighter11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

So, as it said, there are all screenplugins I tested and what I think 'bout them (If you have some, you can propose them):

iFonz (I used it during a long time, but it uses too many RAM)
PointUI (The more beautiful Home Screen Plugin I ever seen, PointUI Home 2.0 coming soon, be ready for the revolution)
Throttlelauncher (Actually I use the 9.5, but as they say 0.9.6 Released!! I'll try the new version and I'll say you if it's better)
GSmart (Really GREAT, if you have a link who doesn't need registration and with the last version, put it there , or put it in the download section plz)
Manila 2D (Works great, but I don't have any text, it must be 'cause I've a french ROM, If you find something 'bout that...)
Manila 3D (Doesn't works on my Dual Touch, I can't install D3D Drivers :) )
S2U, S2P, S2V (A good apps collection)
FUILauncher (Useless, too much bugs... I shouldn't put it there, but it's funny...)

And voilà :) there are all Home Screen I tested, have fun, and put yours there :)
Some videos of the better (I found on the net)
iFonz, PointUI Home 2.0.10, Manila 2D, Manila 3D, S2P

And The BETTER: Feuer Frei!!! (No music :) )

is this for WM 6.5?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users