TouchFlo 2D Full and Lite version from i900DXIA1 (13 Jan 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai

Friends,

Thank you very much for all comments/requests. The Full version will be released when I feel it's stable enough. This is why I asked for comments/questions. However, it may take some time depending on my free time.

Khuanchai

Guest Emre SUMENGEN

Hey everyone,

Would anyone be kind enough to give some screenshots?

I wonder about these "new" icons, but I don't want to go flashing, just to see that I don't like them.

This is great, its just work, Brilliant

Missing one thing though, when i press on volume buttons i would like to have the circel where to chose what soundlevel or to mute the phone.

Thats instead of ms tiny useless small default stuff.....

Is it an app i can install?

Guest Junoman

Hi Guys,

This is another eye Candy rom!! Worth me while to flash.

Have you tried TomTom navigator with this rom? How it goes with rom? Is there any apparent improvement compare to previos rom?

Share your experience.

Cheers'

J.

Guest inspigr
Update 13 Jan 2009

Friends,

I have posted my "TouchFlo 2D Full version". See links in the first post.

Khuanchai

Thank you Khuanchai. I'll try it right now!

Guest zoomeklez

i've tried this one, n I tried using camera, n the result is bad :)

blurr... really2 blur...

i've tried to change the camera setting, but it's still burry :D

Guest Emre SUMENGEN

Hi Khuanchai,

Nice work...

I just have one concern, or question, if you mind...

Why are those status icons (on top) colored? Wouldn't it be cooler with plain black & white, like the rest of the m2d theme? I'd only change that, if only I had the knowledge and guts to cook :)

Nice job, anyways :D

Guest Khuanchai
i've tried this one, n I tried using camera, n the result is bad ;)

blurr... really2 blur...

i've tried to change the camera setting, but it's still burry :P

I have no problem with camera. Anyone can confirm?

Hi Khuanchai,

Nice work...

I just have one concern, or question, if you mind...

Why are those status icons (on top) colored? Wouldn't it be cooler with plain black & white, like the rest of the m2d theme? I'd only change that, if only I had the knowledge and guts to cook :)

Nice job, anyways :D

They are in the ROM build. I'm sure we can change but no time to do that. However, I like these new icons. :)

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest zoomeklez

sorry... my fault...

I'm using ADVERTISING SPAM metal case on my omnia, and I didn't see (not realize) there's so many dust on camera lens, because I've never look into it... that's why the result are so blurry....

and after I clean it up, no problems anymore :)

Guest 3shirts
not, this manila interface did not work in landscape... it will automatic change into portrait if you go to main interface/manila2D

No version of M2D works in landscape yet

Guest stylus1828

Thank you Khuanchai for you hard work and for the this wonderfull rom but i have only one problem with TouchFlo 2D full wifi doesn't seem to work in connection manager... any suggestion to make it work? thank you

Guest Khuanchai
Thank you Khuanchai for you hard work and for the this wonderfull rom but i have only one problem with TouchFlo 2D full wifi doesn't seem to work in connection manager... any suggestion to make it work? thank you

I have no problem with wi-fi. I use the ADSL router with direct internet connection. I heard someone told that changing the connection to "Work" may work. Just try.

I will be away from the board until this weekend. This is great forum with many experts. Please help others who may have problem.

I'm glad to see that there are more than 200 downloads of Full version in only 1 day and more than 400 downloads of Lite version in only 3 days! Thanks for trying my ROM and all comments. Hope you enjoy it. :)

Edited by Khuanchai