Taskbar makeover

Guest grigoris_a

Guest grigoris_a
hey i have installed this and everything works except battery meter is same as b4 , no percentage and it doesnt change when charging

You mean all the icons in the taskbar changed except battery?

Guest smilepak
Please download again my friend.I have corrected the colors for the settings icon and look much more clear now.

pccapture1ec8.th.jpg

I did. That was as of 20 minutes ago.

One improvement could be the icon to show differences between 1x vs EV.

What I did notice was when it went to landscape mode and back to portriate when using M2DC Audio Manager, the taskbar all went blank and had to soft reset to get it back.

hey i have installed this and everything works except battery meter is same as b4 , no percentage and it doesnt change when charging

yep but also it no longer shows the plug when charging either

ok sorted now problem was that i installed whilst charging, after re install it is working fine

Guest Frankish
How did you get HTC Task to work?

qbus made a ROM in the ROM's section. I installed the clean version which has the Task Manager already cooked in. Then used the M2D all in one installer.

Guest grigoris_a
I did. That was as of 20 minutes ago.

One improvement could be the icon to show differences between 1x vs EV.

What I did notice was when it went to landscape mode and back to portriate when using M2DC Audio Manager, the taskbar all went blank and had to soft reset to get it back.

This has to do with M2d bugs.Every version of omnia i tested without m2d had no such issue.

Is your phone CDMA?Because i my phone doesn't make use of such icons.

Guest modacian

Hi grigoris,

This is a very nice work you have there, thank you.

is it possible that we have the task bar icons only without the other icons changes? thanks.

Guest cyntonix

it does not work with wisbar advance 3 :) because they use their own taskbar theme...

anyone knows how it works?

if you up the icons for the taskbar i can built a theme...

thanks

Guest airon11
I'm a very happy Omnia user right now.

post-449642-1231804539_thumb.png post-449642-1231804545_thumb.png post-449642-1231804550_thumb.png

can you please investigate about which version of htc x button is?or maybe give us a link to the discussion about the rom you installed.

i have an htc x button on my omnia but not with thumb friendly boxes..the 1,5 version. yours version seems to be 2.0, but i thought it wasn't working on samsung omnia, and i'd like to find the cab to install it on mine.

thanks

Guest Frankish
can you please investigate about which version of htc x button is?or maybe give us a link to the discussion about the rom you installed.

i have an htc x button on my omnia but not with thumb friendly boxes..the 1,5 version. yours version seems to be 2.0, but i thought it wasn't working on samsung omnia, and i'd like to find the cab to install it on mine.

thanks

It's QBUS's clean ROM.

Guest Frankish
How to activate the black color theme?

In Settings/Personal/Theme there is no Black.

Where? Please tell me :)

there is a reg fix for that or search for diamond .tsk file.

Guest jeffrey2000

Great work but how can I get that vista start orb that I saw on the pictures, I don't like the Office icon much as a start button. I would like to have the default blue start orb from Vista there if possible (not that white one but it's close to that one). Cz all the other icons are vista styled icons aswell!!!

Same for the network "negotiating" (the vista icon/animation with the blue computers which will end up with the globe just in front when you have a network connecting) with these changes it will be great!!!

post-346680-1231888074_thumb.png

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest lastnikita

just to let you know that after install it got rid of everything on the taskbar except date & time :D

and my folders icons are now an iGo icon ! woohooo !!

tried to install again, nogo.. don't really care, I'll be flashing soon :)

I'll take a look at that cab too, maybe this is only for CDMA phones ? don't think so but I wonder why it messed up on mine :-/

Edited by lastnikita

Guest grigoris_a
How to activate the black color theme?

In Settings/Personal/Theme there is no Black.

Where? Please tell me :)

It is included in the latest cab V1.In Settings/Today/Appearance there should be DiamondQVGA

Edited by grigoris_a

Guest grigoris_a
just to let you know that after install it got rid of everything on the taskbar except date & time :D

and my folders icons are now an iGo icon ! woohooo !!

tried to install again, nogo.. don't really care, I'll be flashing soon :)

I'll take a look at that cab too, maybe this is only for CDMA phones ? don't think so but I wonder why it messed up on mine :-/

It is not for CDMA phones.I think you didn't install SDKCERTS.cab first.Try installing it.

Great work but how can I get that vista start orb that I saw on the pictures, I don't like the Office icon much as a start button. I would like to have the default blue start orb from Vista there if possible (not that white one but it's close to that one). Cz all the other icons are vista styled icons aswell!!!

Same for the network "negotiating" (the vista icon/animation with the blue computers which will end up with the globe just in front when you have a network connecting) with these changes it will be great!!!

+1

Guest steff195

I, as well, want that picture as start menu icon. :)