384 replies to this topic

sector

sector

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,296 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia
Ok i know how to fix it but it will take a while. SPB Mobile Shell contains a SETUP.DLL where it does there the registry files.

Just making the package doesnt work properly. Need a lot of work to do before v1.1 release.

Im sorry guys please be patient. Btw rom works fine without any problems. Only the SPB cause some weird problems.
I flashed 3 times as said with no problems till now. I dont know why u get these errors maybe it is SPB but i will fix it asap.
Take care

If you like my work buy me a beer :) !
Posted Image
WM 6.5/6.1 roms, Themes, Taskbar etc... :D

gianton

gianton

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
  • Devices:HTC One

Ok i know how to fix it but it will take a while. SPB Mobile Shell contains a SETUP.DLL where it does there the registry files.

Just making the package doesnt work properly. Need a lot of work to do before v1.1 release.

Im sorry guys please be patient. Btw rom works fine without any problems. Only the SPB cause some weird problems.
I flashed 3 times as said with no problems till now. I dont know why u get these errors maybe it is SPB but i will fix it asap.
Take care

Thanks for your time m8, waiting patiently!

Samsung Omnia ► HTC Topaz ► HTC HD2 ► HTC Desire ► iPhone 4 ► Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Comviq

Comviq

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Samsung omnia i900, HTC Shift

Ok i will take a look at it. Please wait... On mine works ok. Flashed 3 times

Comviq

Comviq

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Samsung omnia i900, HTC Shift

Ok i will take a look at it. Please wait... On mine works ok. Flashed 3 times

yosnoor

yosnoor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
Can anyone confirm whether Streaming Player is still in this ROM, or if it has been removed, please?

sector

sector

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,296 posts
It is removed but please be patient im still working for SPB Mobile Shell better integration.

Posted Image

murymury

murymury

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Devices:omnia
ok we will wait sector. could you please upload the file in a zip format instead of exe. that way we could test if it corrupted from download. i have very bad connection.

murymury

murymury

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Devices:omnia
ok we will wait sector. could you please upload the file in a zip format instead of exe. that way we could test if it corrupted from download. i have very bad connection.

miles_muso

miles_muso

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia (i900)
Hi Sector.

Just to let you know, I have posted on the SPB Shell Users forum informing them of your ROM and urging everyone to give it a try. I expect that there will be a few questions from people who have never flashed their Omnia before, but hopefully not too many as I have told them to browse the MoDaCo forum.

Thanks so much for all your efforts so far - I hope you sort out the problems as quickly as possible for version 1.1

Regards,

miles_muso

helladios

helladios

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Devices:Omnia
I have been using "stripped" ROM's with "Mobile Shell" for a long time now - since stripped ROM's became available. Everything has always worked fine! Could someone, please, explain to me, what is the advantage of integrating this shell (menu system, rather, because it sits on top of the actual shell), in the ROM?

555enigma777

555enigma777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

I have been using "stripped" ROM's with "Mobile Shell" for a long time now - since stripped ROM's became available. Everything has always worked fine! Could someone, please, explain to me, what is the advantage of integrating this shell (menu system, rather, because it sits on top of the actual shell), in the ROM?

Second that! One thing that I would like is to never accidentaly close the spbshell and "go out" to the std shell but I think I saw a patch for that somewhere... Hmmm... Guess it might be possible to save a few megs or kbs too if its integrated, I dont know! Always boots up after shutdown or restart also directly into spb! Really looking forward to this one!!!

Keep up the good work!!!

sector

sector

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,296 posts
Im still in the test phase. Im doing some hex editing of UC (User Customization). I hope this final test will be the last one! :)

Posted Image

sector

sector

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,296 posts
Ok guys i got it working! Uploading now and updating links! :)

Posted Image

ronaldb3

ronaldb3

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Ok guys i got it working! Uploading now and updating links! :)

Great! The one thing I miss is MS Office. I don't compose much, but I do view some of my Excel and Word files downloaded from my desktop. And one of the big advertizing points of MS Mobile OS over Palm OS, etc. is the use of MS Office. A cab file would work if too many people do not want Office integrated into the Rom. (did I miss a link to Office cab file? If so, sorry.)
IMHO-Ron...

sardor

sardor

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Devices:HTC One X
Giv'us to know when you finish uploading:)

MrJoneswii

MrJoneswii

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia WM 6.5 DXID1

Great! The one thing I miss is MS Office. I don't compose much, but I do view some of my Excel and Word files downloaded from my desktop. And one of the big advertizing points of MS Mobile OS over Palm OS, etc. is the use of MS Office. A cab file would work if too many people do not want Office integrated into the Rom. (did I miss a link to Office cab file? If so, sorry.)
IMHO-Ron...

Here's office 2007, got the link from another topic.

http://rapidshare.co...Office_2007.rar

sector

sector

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,296 posts
1st Link updated! Cab for office and other check lufeig's post (read first post here for the link or search forum)

Posted Image

mementomori

mementomori

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Devices:omnia, omnia b7610, htc desire

1st Link updated! Cab for office and other check lufeig's post (read first post here for the link or search forum)

tnx a lot sector this is really perfect for me. I was already thrilled by this rom but had my doubts because of thumbcal and the other added program. I dont use those, so it made the rom less appaeling. But now i see only spb. Really great!! good choice. im downloading now and will give feedback later.. but tnx for the effort

by the way.. did you include just spb shell or also the skins (excuted via mortscript)?

Edited by mementomori, 17 January 2009 - 09:46 PM.

gianton

gianton

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
  • Devices:HTC One
Thanks Sector great rom indeed, just what I needed! However I can't seem to be able to choose any ringtones. Could you please advise how to do that?

Samsung Omnia ► HTC Topaz ► HTC HD2 ► HTC Desire ► iPhone 4 ► Samsung Galaxy Nexus

sector

sector

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,296 posts
Ringtones are removed :D. You can go to \My Storage\ . Create a folder \My Documents\ and inside that create another one \My Ringtones\. There you can put whatever you would like to and it wont fill your \Device :)

Edited by sector, 17 January 2009 - 10:45 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users