***UPDATE 30.03.09 MobileTurk Rom V4.2 / V6.2

Guest Artemis Entreri

Guest nixxss
I have tried out most of the roms on here and I can tell you that the Mobile Turk roms are one of the best... its deff my preference.

how do u deal with the old looking winmo menus? i moved to 6.5 because of how they look..

Guest DT1234

Hi,

your rom is very good and it also conserves battery :excl: :excl: ....the only problem that i have is that I can only see boxes when i select the menu/settings of chinese programs. however reading chinese in sms etc no issues...... Been looking high and low, cant seem to find anything in several forums about this "unable to read menu/settings of chinese programs"..... any suggestion. tks

Guest forelli
Hi,

your rom is very good and it also conserves battery :excl: :excl: ....the only problem that i have is that I can only see boxes when i select the menu/settings of chinese programs. however reading chinese in sms etc no issues...... Been looking high and low, cant seem to find anything in several forums about this "unable to read menu/settings of chinese programs"..... any suggestion. tks

you can find chinese fonts for your phone in post #2 of this thread http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-r...esearch-thread/ maybe it will help.

forelli