- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

Chrissssssss

Chrissssssss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
Although looking at the review for Beepy I'm not sure I want to use them. Won't have a problem with gifts/cashback through them though as it's not an offer with the phone so might not be too bad. Hmmm.

Chrissssssss

Chrissssssss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
Lots of posts I am sorry!

Just found it free on Dolphin 25 with Phones4U with £30 quidco cashback.

That was the Touch 3G B)

Edited by Chrissssssss, 24 March 2009 - 12:00 AM.

siksik6

siksik6

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  • Interests:Phones...duh :) Drinking, eating, and breathing mainly.
  • Devices:Galaxy Nexus
  • Twitter:@markdotpeters5
I got it on Dolphin 30 free from Phones4u. Great deal imo.

Chrissssssss

Chrissssssss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
Nevermind

Edited by Chrissssssss, 24 March 2009 - 12:04 AM.

galthop

galthop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Although looking at the review for Beepy I'm not sure I want to use them. Won't have a problem with gifts/cashback through them though as it's not an offer with the phone so might not be too bad. Hmmm.

If you decide to go with beepy, make sure you call them first to check if the phone is in stock. I ordered from them last week when their web site said it was in stock only to be told the next day the (on the phone) that they did not have any in stock and did not know when they would get some.

Chrissssssss

Chrissssssss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

If you decide to go with beepy, make sure you call them first to check if the phone is in stock. I ordered from them last week when their web site said it was in stock only to be told the next day the (on the phone) that they did not have any in stock and did not know when they would get some.

Did you continue with the order and have you had the phone yet?

Orange emailed me today to say they hadn't heard from me and are now cancelling my order. Useless people. So have to order it from somewhere (else) now.

Chrissssssss

Chrissssssss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
Last post. Promise! B)

Buying it from mobilephonesdirect.co.uk, £30, Combi £25 + Web'n'Walk and the phone is £88.99.

galthop

galthop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Did you continue with the order and have you had the phone yet?

Orange emailed me today to say they hadn't heard from me and are now cancelling my order. Useless people. So have to order it from somewhere (else) now.

I cancelled the beepy order and went to BuyMobilePhones.net. Ordered on Friday and received the phone on Saturday morning.

StGeorge

StGeorge

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch HD
Well it's that time again, eligible for an upgrade on Orange and having debated whether or not I can cope without a keypad I am probably going to upgrade by Touch Dual for the HD. I am fairly happy with my current tarrif..... 750 mins, 500 texts, 250MB and Orange Care for £30 per month so not to worried about screwing the price on this too much BUT when I spoke to the not-so-nice lady from Orange they still want £200 for the upgrade!!! Now obviously not paying that so will have to go down the whole "I am leaving" route..... will let you know how I get on!

My question tho, does anyone know when Orange are likely to have this in stock? At the moment the best they can offer is "you need to phone every day to see if they are back in stock", or is it possible that I arrange a deal with retentions and pick up the handset from a store that has them in stock?

Cheers all.......

Previous Devices: HTC Touch Dual, Palm Treo 750v, SPV M3100, SPV C500...
Laptop / Netbook: Dell XPS M1210 & Samsung NC10 in blue with 2GB upgrade.

o2_guy

o2_guy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Devices:samsung i900 and tocuh hd
my deal on orange was

900 mins
unlim data
unlim weekend calls
unlim txt
orange magic number