Custom i900 ROM DXID1/Vie12. exROM update only (24-May-2009)

Guest t2008

Hard Reset helped me but only until I edit my REG keys so My Storage become My Documents right after this my SMS's are blocked and they don't work any more. But this wasn't an issue on the ROM's before that's why I don't understand why it happens on the new ROM's. How I can change the safe location of my Messages, any thought's?

I am using yr roma nd find it v. stable and fast, but it is missing the calculator.

Can you point up a cab file for the calculator that I can install ?

Thanks

I am using yr roma nd find it v. stable and fast, but it is missing the calculator.

Can you point up a cab file for the calculator that I can install ?

Thanks

Samsung Power Calculator in 1st post.

Hard Reset helped me but only until I edit my REG keys so My Storage become My Documents right after this my SMS's are blocked and they don't work any more. But this wasn't an issue on the ROM's before that's why I don't understand why it happens on the new ROM's. How I can change the safe location of my Messages, any thought's?

I mean that you have used tweak reg for "convert" My Storage to My Documents. Right?. I have some problems when trying to do so with the original ROM. Don't use it.

Edited by t2008

Guest PaNoSarbel

is there a program like mtoday that changes todays plugins without any screen?(mtoday when changing between today plugins opens its aplication)

Or can someone make a modscript to do this?

I mean that you have used tweak reg for "convert" My Storage to My Documents. Right?. I have some problems when trying to do so with the original ROM. Don't use it.

Hi and thank's for answer, I like to use it and have the whole 16GB mem for my documents it's just the way it spouse to be, and I fixed it changed the default location of my Messages folder and it work's now like it should, the only think I'm wondering it worked on some older rom's without to change the SMS location but not on the new ones. But after all your rom is really very good from A-Z I can't complain about it.

Thank you :)

I need to thank t2008 again. I have tried quite a few ROMs, but for me this is the best!

The phone works like a charm, camera seems to take the best pictures etc etc.

THANK YOU!

post-454755-1233625222_thumb.jpg

Wow, very nice. Can you please share this so?

Haa haa ,Thanks very simple.

1)Install the software QuickClock (I'm sorry that it is a Chinese version only).

2)Click it show on Today screen

3)Select the picture as the background

Finished.

Previa.rar

post-454755-1233625936_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1233626827_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1233626935_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1233627011_thumb.jpg

Edited by previa

Guest tim1979

hi t2008 master,

i am wondering is the TV out being remove? if yes can i install the cab from other master`s cab ?

read from your added feature, i see there is mtoday, just to confirm, can your perfect rom switch between widget and M2D?

If yes, i am going to flash this wonderful rom, its making me reading and reading everyday.

thanks!

Guest tim1979

Hi T2008 master,

I have flash your prefect rom, i got all the answer when i use it!!

Prefect! excellent!

i must say, its really beyond expectation!

Only thing i think its a bit .... its the ram usage, as i install the video call.

rest it ... i love it

thanks

Guest tim1979

One question to the master...

how come when my wi fi is connecting i cant see the change of the wi fi icon of the top of the bar?

where did i go wrong? or what can be done?

One question to the master...

how come when my wi fi is connecting i cant see the change of the wi fi icon of the top of the bar?

where did i go wrong? or what can be done?

The wifi icons has been modified. when wifi connected, you'll see the wifi icon on top-bar as attached image

post-456866-1233851770_thumb.png

Edited by t2008

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thtcpapa

This is so far, I can say, the best M2D based DXIA2 custom rom found here.

I used M2D customization to change the skin, but the background red LNY celebration styled could not be changed.

Any one can help me to change it or customize it to use another background.

Thanks a lot

Guest gianton

I used M2D customization to change the skin, but the background red LNY celebration styled could not be changed.

Thanks a lot

That's the reason why I removed it. Maybe t2008 can build an International version of this great ROM. :(

Thanks a lot

For M2D : use Manilla 2D Customizer to change a theme

For CommManager : extract P_bg.png & L_bg.png from other CommManager cab-file which you have and copy to \Windows on phone.

For TouchLaunch : change skin in TouchLaunch's menu, or make a new skin. You can use todays' background image as this launcher's background also.

For WM theme : change a another WM theme

Can you please share these images? Thanks

These pictires are cook in this ROM.Maybe you should to ask Mr.t2008 :(

As below is my new seetings with this rom pictures and video

I had installed two Today screen with this ROM. included S2U2

post-454755-1234943734_thumb.jpg

Previa__sOmnia.rar

Guest esticbo
These pictires are cook in this ROM.Maybe you should to ask Mr.t2008 :(

As below is my new seetings with this rom pictures and video

I had installed two Today screen with this ROM. included S2U2

Thank previa for reply to me, very nice the work of Mr.t2008, with M2D

I looking for these images in the cab, for put it in my omnia, but I can't find it; so now I ask to you, t2008 if can you share these images?

t2008,

I have installed ur rom but without the cow year.cab ...

May i know how to enable the touchflo on this device? been trying to get it to work but it still shows the lion dance ... with the red background ...

Also, the chinese input that u put up doesn't seems the original one from DZHK3 ... looks very different ... any help?

t2008,

I have installed ur rom but without the cow year.cab ...

May i know how to enable the touchflo on this device? been trying to get it to work but it still shows the lion dance ... with the red background ...

Also, the chinese input that u put up doesn't seems the original one from DZHK3 ... looks very different ... any help?

The M2D cab was same into this Vie09 ROM with another file "i900_M2D Cow 2009"

Guest esticbo

Thank very much, they are wonderful on my omnia.

Now, I've only a prob with the WhiteSkin_backgroundWQVGA, I don't know where I can put it to use it as background

Another time Thanks