- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Metafunk

Metafunk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
I disabled my GPRS some time ago due to unwanted connections. I can't remember how i did it. Prob regitry update or cab file. Now I can't get the connection back. Any tip on what I can look for to get the connection back on.

All the standard GPRS settings are correct.

Cheers ....

Metafunk

Metafunk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

I disabled my GPRS some time ago due to unwanted connections. I can't remember how i did it. Prob regitry update or cab file. Now I can't get the connection back. Any tip on what I can look for to get the connection back on.

All the standard GPRS settings are correct.

Cheers ....

The Data Connection icon seems to be Greyed. I wonder if that is causing the issue. Any thoughts?

DaveShaw

DaveShaw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:HTC Kaiser

The Data Connection icon seems to be Greyed. I wonder if that is causing the issue. Any thoughts?

Have you used KaiserTweak or the Advanced Config tool by schaps? Those two have options to disable connections.
If you havn't used them, you could always try installing them and seeing if you could re-enable connections.

Thanks
Dave

Metafunk

Metafunk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Have you used KaiserTweak or the Advanced Config tool by schaps? Those two have options to disable connections.
If you havn't used them, you could always try installing them and seeing if you could re-enable connections.

Thanks
Dave

Tried both the tools. Data Connection is still greyed in Comm Manager. Any other thoughts? It might have been a registry key I changed but can't remember which one.

Metafunk

Metafunk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Tried both the tools. Data Connection is still greyed in Comm Manager. Any other thoughts? It might have been a registry key I changed but can't remember which one.

Any other idea?

DaveShaw

DaveShaw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:HTC Kaiser

Any other idea?

Try going into "Connection Setup" and re selecting your settings. Other than that I can only think of Hard Reseting (you'll lose all your data so backup first) and seeing if it all comes back... :)

Ta
Dave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users