ROM: Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 20765 aku 1.4.4 Full and Lite version (1 Feb 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai

Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 20765 aku 1.4.4 Full and Lite versions (1 Feb 2009)

This new customized ROM was made for my personal use but you may find it useful for your daily use. Again, my intention is to make a Fast, Stable, Small footprint but workable ROM.

Specifications

1. Ported from Official HTC Iolite ROM build 20765 aku 1.4.4 by Mrtoto's NB0 Kitchen Tool.

2. Use OEM from i900DXIA2 ROM with icons modification.

3. Replace with NetCF 3.5

4. Replace with Adobe Flash player 7 oem

5. Thai enble but (hope) to support all languages (Thanks vivi for his oem)

6. No online-Widget

7. It's a TouchFlo 2D Lite version; please skip this if you want the original omnia interface.

8. More than 140 MB free storage memory

9. No Phone part

Full version: Add Audiomanager, HTC album, Opera, Googlemaps, and YoutubePlay.

Sreenshots:

B3CCE_os.JPGAD7AF_home.JPGDA733_memory.JPG

Download links:

Lite version:

http://rapidshare.com/files/191603175/M2D_IA2_20765_Lite.zip

Full version:

http://rapidshare.com/files/192270382/M2D_IA2_20765_Full.zip

CAB For original Samsung keyboard:

http://rapidshare.com/files/191937285/OmniaKeyboard.zip

This is for testing only.

Thanks to:

PDAMobiz ROM Tool Developer (mrtoto)

All PDAMobiz ROM Cookers:

chan , ruchonburi , hong2101 , หมอpee , Marut , pairojn , , Keng230 , undetect , khuanchai , Teeh , wasan007 , tee+ , somphon_r , Ton-nahm , belt001 , doydoy9 , IamX , kaew1995 , pairach , Bordintoon , I-Mono-I , kahuna , dorara , lomlom , xtraart , pig , xenon_art , onizza , Dong_Bang_Ka_Pi , xolono , Som7128 , neogin , draran , kamolsf , nabsk , recoba , obi-wan , greendoor , pawaj , kornp , nathawoots , tcvaio

Please donate to modaco.com if you find this ROM useful.

Edited by Khuanchai

Thank you Kuanchai :)

great rom except for one issue... I can't highlight multiple files in file explorer, a fix is very much appreciated.

any chance we get a full version of this build soon?

Guest diverdude

Your Roms are the very best! Will you be doing a new full version? When?

Thank you for your past Roms and I hope you keep up the great work!!!!

Divedude

Guest Khuanchai
Thank you Kuanchai :)

great rom except for one issue... I can't highlight multiple files in file explorer, a fix is very much appreciated.

any chance we get a full version of this build soon?

Sorry I don't know why file explorer can't do that. Please try Tools\GSFinder instead. It's much better than WM's file explorer.

Full version:

http://rapidshare.com/files/192270382/M2D_IA2_20765_Full.zip

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Artemis Entreri

For the test i install it...

Rom is good fast and stable...But launcher problem have it...The select program is hard to work...I dont like it...And the programs are same the other roms...Search is not working...Free space is good...Also there is no games :)

Artemis

Any feedbacks about the ROM's performance... any bugs? Its just a test version... but it's worth a try.

Guest Nosferatu™
For the test i install it...

Rom is good fast and stable...But launcher problem have it...The select program is hard to work...I dont like it...And the programs are same the other roms...Search is not working...Free space is good...Also there is no games :)

Artemis

Thanks dude... you said enough details for me not to flash my phone yet with this one. Ill wait for the next version, then. Good day!

@Khuanchai

Great ROMs sir... tried your previous ROM the International M2D one. And im quite satisfied with it. Hoping to see more of your ROMs here sir. Cheers!

Guest ZiTe747

GG ported rom from HTC :). This might be a good ideea to port some GOOD roms from HTC devices :D eventually combine them with Omnia ROMS :):D Thanks i'm gonna test this. ( excuse my english ;) )

Guest MrJoneswii
Install M2D customizer and check the post of sector :) ...

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-r...emes-for-omnia/

Hey

First of all, thanks for the excellent rom, I really liked your previous version and had been using it till yesterday, when I flashed this version.

I do have a question: How do I enable digital clock? Cause in the previous version, I installed a theme from sector, and the digital clock worked perfectly. However, this time, the digital clock isn't working.

Greetz.

Guest Khuanchai
Hey

First of all, thanks for the excellent rom, I really liked your previous version and had been using it till yesterday, when I flashed this version.

I do have a question: How do I enable digital clock? Cause in the previous version, I installed a theme from sector, and the digital clock worked perfectly. However, this time, the digital clock isn't working.

Greetz.

Due to the big analog clock, I have to remove all digital clock files. Not sure you can enable it if you copy all digital files and htchomesettings.

Guest Khuanchai
Thanks dude... you said enough details for me not to flash my phone yet with this one. Ill wait for the next version, then. Good day!

@Khuanchai

Great ROMs sir... tried your previous ROM the International M2D one. And im quite satisfied with it. Hoping to see more of your ROMs here sir. Cheers!

Thank everyone for testing this ROM. This is for testing of stability and bugs from porting ROM from newer HTC device. I know it may have some bugs and may not as stable as Omnia's official ROM. My next plan is to try to use HTC footprint in omnia.

Guest omnia newbie

international version with phone part release soon!.?? hope so?. thanks Khuan Chai.. great ROM.. and keep em comming

Edited by omnia newbie

Guest Michael Pang
Thank everyone for testing this ROM. This is for testing of stability and bugs from porting ROM from newer HTC device. I know it may have some bugs and may not as stable as Omnia's official ROM. My next plan is to try to use HTC footprint in omnia.

Hardly waiting for the New M2D with Footprint Edition

cheers.

Guest abunhyan

thanks Khuan Chai fro ur perfect rom NOW the coreplayer 1.3.0 working without any problems in ur rom for the first Time so i can see youtube with nice search method in Coreplayer with big vedio sapport

Thanks a gain and waiting for ur Next release ...... :)