23 replies to this topic

dirlan2001

dirlan2001

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Devices:Blade+Tab+OT918D

Thanks for the warning. i was however just thinking of getting the official release from HTC ( I can see that they have new release on the 16 of January) just o see if that would change anything

errrr .... just found out something B) Are you by coïncidence using threaded SMS ? Cos that seems for many other ppl the reason they have some akward changes in their menus.

:(

Dirk

Alcatel OT918D Blaze (dual SIM)

Samsung Galaxy Tab (the original)

ZTE San Francisco Moldovan MHMP r6 + Solidchips Bootanimation

iPAQ
614c - WM 6.5_5.2.21501 AKU 5.0.70 WWE with minor tweaks (radio gone)

iPAQ hx4700 - WM 6.1_5.2.20764 AKU 1.1.1 WWE (layed to rest)

spider

spider

R u a +'r...b 1 !!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:SPV, cell phones, electronic stuff
  • Devices:HP IPAQ 614C

errrr .... just found out something B) Are you by coïncidence using threaded SMS ? Cos that seems for many other ppl the reason they have some akward changes in their menus.

:(

Dirk

Dirk...you might have hit the spot...Yes the HTC is using threaded SMS. Now if only I could get it not to do so I would be able to test it further. I have searched in every menu for at way of "turning off" threaded SMS but could not find any way to do so :P
Would you happen to know were it is done...perhaps it is only possible in the reg db? (If it can only be done from the reg db, would you happen to know were to find the correct "key" to "toggle" it?)

Private: latest models: SE P900 --> SPV C 550 --> HP Ipaq 614C

Work: latest models: Qtek 8310 --> HTC S710 --> HTC Hero

dirlan2001

dirlan2001

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Devices:Blade+Tab+OT918D

Dirk...you might have hit the spot...Yes the HTC is using threaded SMS. Now if only I could get it not to do so I would be able to test it further. I have searched in every menu for at way of "turning off" threaded SMS but could not find any way to do so :P
Would you happen to know were it is done...perhaps it is only possible in the reg db? (If it can only be done from the reg db, would you happen to know were to find the correct "key" to "toggle" it?)

Hi,

I wouldn't know where to go looking for these settings ... BUT :( there's a guy who knows all about it. And he did make a little nifty proggie to toggle whatever you want....

B)

Dirk

Attached Files

Alcatel OT918D Blaze (dual SIM)

Samsung Galaxy Tab (the original)

ZTE San Francisco Moldovan MHMP r6 + Solidchips Bootanimation

iPAQ
614c - WM 6.5_5.2.21501 AKU 5.0.70 WWE with minor tweaks (radio gone)

iPAQ hx4700 - WM 6.1_5.2.20764 AKU 1.1.1 WWE (layed to rest)

spider

spider

R u a +'r...b 1 !!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:SPV, cell phones, electronic stuff
  • Devices:HP IPAQ 614C
ahh that nice tool again B)

I just checked the facility on my HP (running 6.0) and sure the "disable threaded SMS" is there alright (though of course it is only for 6.1) but I will install it on the HTC (running 6.1) and let you know the result :(

Private: latest models: SE P900 --> SPV C 550 --> HP Ipaq 614C

Work: latest models: Qtek 8310 --> HTC S710 --> HTC Hero

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users