Posted Image

Maesus, how did you manage to get all the icons positioned in this manner?? :(

maesus

maesus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch HD

Maesus, how did you manage to get all the icons positioned in this manner?? B)

Oh, you noticed that. :( It is WkTask. http://soft.photorac.../wktask_en.html
I use Icons-only style. You might like it too.

trying your wallpaper cab...

maxycy

maxycy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Oh, you noticed that. :( It is WkTask. http://soft.photorac.../wktask_en.html
I use Icons-only style. You might like it too.

trying your wallpaper cab...

Thks. :P

Great news for Duttys ROM user. Managed to find a way to change the default background. And, it works for landscape too. It's a bit manual but worth it as it includes all tabs. Here are some screenshots. Will post this tomorrow. B)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by maxycy, 24 February 2009 - 03:24 PM.

maesus

maesus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Wow, maxycy, finally you figured out how to keep Wallpapers "un-rotated" when orientation changes. Can't wait until tomorrow to have your latest cab!! :(

maxycy

maxycy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
Ok...sorry for the delay as I'm packing up ready to go for a long trip.... B)

The background is not perfect and requires further tweak but since I promised yesterday, the Blue theme cab for Duttys ROM is available for download on the first post. I've added the blue bars and bubbles to match the background color. Enjoy!! :(

maesus

maesus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
This is sweet! Very nice Blue theme. Everything works as expected except the background wallpaper is no longer changable. I'm keeping it anyway. Thanks!

maesus

maesus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
hi maxycy, is there any plan to make the wallpaper background changable for your latest Landscape TF3D too?
Or even better, can you share with us the how-to guide, similar to your 3rd post, about changing the wallpaper background for all other tabs?
But of course, if you're busy, it's ok, I can try to explore myself and see. Thanks!! :(

maxycy

maxycy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

hi maxycy, is there any plan to make the wallpaper background changable for your latest Landscape TF3D too?
Or even better, can you share with us the how-to guide, similar to your 3rd post, about changing the wallpaper background for all other tabs?
But of course, if you're busy, it's ok, I can try to explore myself and see. Thanks!! :(

At this moment, it is not possible to make it changable like with the previous TF3D. The reason is that the wallpaper does not rotate during landscape mode. The current workaround is to replace the default background. I can put up a how to later to teach you all how to change them.

bobsbbq

bobsbbq

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

This was my question as well. Many people wanting to change the backgrounds of all pages. Currently using your blue them and I like it but would like to have a different one like the one below. So I look forward to any new changes and or how to.

Attached Files

rookie_aus

rookie_aus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:HTC TOUCH HD
I found your theme really good and working well on my HD. I even tried to used Dutty's 2.0 when I saw you tried it. Thanks for the theme.

Just wondering, is it possible to make the dialer black? B) I tried installing several but they don't work on rom v2.0 ....

Keep it up !!! :(

maesus

maesus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I found your theme really good and working well on my HD. I even tried to used Dutty's 2.0 when I saw you tried it. Thanks for the theme.

Just wondering, is it possible to make the dialer black? :P I tried installing several but they don't work on rom v2.0 ....

Keep it up !!! B)

Hi rookie_aus, you can get black dialer on Davideuck's V1-HP ROM :(

rookie_aus

rookie_aus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:HTC TOUCH HD

Hi rookie_aus, you can get black dialer on Davideuck's V1-HP ROM B)

Thanks maesus !!! this is the 2nd time I've ever changed a rom... i think its running better on my device. :D

By the way, any chance of an easier way to change "max" :P word from the front screen? maybe a cab? I've tried running m9 but really could not get it working... :(

BHZ

BHZ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I downloaded all cabs from first post, except those related to dutty's rom. First installs ok, but then i always get the warning that "Max your name application" will be removed. When i press yes, i get the warning that it can't be removed and do i want to install it.

After i install them all, i t works kinda, i get the analog clock, but in the settings there is no tab for themes. Basically, all i get is tha analog clock.

What am i doing wrong?

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:null
Great Work.....

Really appreciate the effort and time.....

Like mine clean and simple......just the type of guy I am. :(

Screen shots attached.(taken with EveryWAN Remote)

Attached File  Home.jpg   54.8KB   28 downloads Attached File  Com_man.jpg   54.21KB   24 downloads
Attached File  Email.jpg   55.29KB   22 downloads Attached File  Calander.jpg   52.55KB   21 downloads
Attached File  Weather.jpg   53.27KB   20 downloads Attached File  Music.jpg   53.94KB   22 downloads

RiceBurner

RiceBurner

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Devices:Orange HTC Touch HD

Great Work.....

Like mine clean and simple......just the type of guy I am. :(

Attached File  Home.jpg   54.8KB   28 downloads Attached File  Com_man.jpg   54.21KB   24 downloads
Attached File  Email.jpg   55.29KB   22 downloads Attached File  Calander.jpg   52.55KB   21 downloads
Attached File  Weather.jpg   53.27KB   20 downloads Attached File  Music.jpg   53.94KB   22 downloads

Which ROM has the black Comm Manager panel? (or is that Max's 15 tab cab??)

Non Quod, sed Quomodo

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:null
All screens are courtesy of Max. :(

Comm_man from the 15 tab cab

Edited by Gilgamesh, 07 March 2009 - 07:16 PM.

sca

sca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch Pro
Hi,

Any idea if this will work now on an HTC Touch Pro?? Using a Sprint TP.....

maxycy

maxycy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
Sorry......have been out for a week and now back. Busy with some updating in XDA. I will update here in the next couple of days.

This was my question as well. Many people wanting to change the backgrounds of all pages. Currently using your blue them and I like it but would like to have a different one like the one below. So I look forward to any new changes and or how to.

I have created a changeable wallpapers version for Duttys ROM. To workaround the landscape problem, I have to stretch the wallpaper, if you like it. Go to XDA link below or wait till I update here.

http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=480916

Thanks maesus !!! this is the 2nd time I've ever changed a rom... i think its running better on my device. :D

By the way, any chance of an easier way to change "max" :P word from the front screen? maybe a cab? I've tried running m9 but really could not get it working... :(

Sorry......that will be too much of a hassle. The only way is to use M9Editor. Download the latest version.

I downloaded all cabs from first post, except those related to dutty's rom. First installs ok, but then i always get the warning that "Max your name application" will be removed. When i press yes, i get the warning that it can't be removed and do i want to install it.

After i install them all, i t works kinda, i get the analog clock, but in the settings there is no tab for themes. Basically, all i get is tha analog clock.

What am i doing wrong?

Can't help you without much info. A screenie and what ROM you are using may help. Also, best to install this before you have other themes installed.

Great Work.....

Like mine clean and simple......just the type of guy I am. :D

Lovely..... :P

Which ROM has the black Comm Manager panel? (or is that Max's 15 tab cab??)

For Dutty's ROM, it is also feasible to change the background of the COMMs panel but it will also affect the background for the Call History.

Hi,

Any idea if this will work now on an HTC Touch Pro?? Using a Sprint TP.....

Haha.....you never give up. I believe I know what is causing the problem here. Pls send me again both your 1c684cd8_manila and 5c9aa261_manila files. Hopefully, I can get these 2 to work properly. B)

sca

sca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Haha.....you never give up. I believe I know what is causing the problem here. Pls send me again both your 1c684cd8_manila and 5c9aa261_manila files. Hopefully, I can get these 2 to work properly. :(

Thanks - here are the files -

Does your theme now 1) change the wall paper on all screens? 2) work with the wallpaper changing program??

Attached Files

sca

sca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
I know this is a little off-topic, but has anyone seen the new Touch pro 2, and have you heard anything about it coming to/release dates US cell phone companies??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users