Accidently rejecting calls

Guest spvc500

Guest spvc500

I've been reading reviews on the Touch Pro and a couple mention accidently rejecting calls by pressing

the "end call" button on the touch screen whilst taking the phone out of their pocket. One even says that

while the phone was in the tight fitting case that is supplied it rejected all calls. This problem doesn't

seem to be highlighted in the"professional" reviews I've read, only a couple on an on-line shopping site.

Is this a genuine problem, or something that can be easily sorted ? I'm due an upgrade in a couple of weeks

and would like to have all this information so I can make an informed desision on what phone to go for :)

Guest steveoidm

It is a problem, however there are a wide range of fixes for it now so dont worry at all! Most of the new roms available on xda developers have a slide to answer function which works well. If you dont want to install a newer rom (which I highly recommend you do) I personally use S2U2 as it displays calendar entries while the phone is locked which I find useful, and provides slide to unlock / slide to answer functionality.

Guest spvc500
It is a problem, however there are a wide range of fixes for it now so dont worry at all! Most of the new roms available on xda developers have a slide to answer function which works well. If you dont want to install a newer rom (which I highly recommend you do) I personally use S2U2 as it displays calendar entries while the phone is locked which I find useful, and provides slide to unlock / slide to answer functionality.

Thanks for the tip. I've downloaded S2U2 and i'm trying it out on my old Touch. It seems to do a really good job once it's been set-up.

My Vario IV upgrade seems to be getting closer !!! :(

Guest know_fun

me personally have never had a problem with it.

one reason is because i actually use the hard buttons to answer. it took to long to find where the accept and reject buttons are plus i actually had to look at my phone to see whereas the hardbuttons are at the bottom.

as steve stated there are workarounds. you don't need to flash a whole new rom to fix it but you can :(