*** SHOKKA9 M2D WM6.1 ROMs ***

Guest shokka9

Guest Obsession`

Just few questions before i end up reflashing to this rom :(

• Does this rom use the comm manager or fav settings - possible to get this running then?
  • Does this rom have an AGPS program - like passoa's?
  • Can you pls post some working SS with the custom theme?

Hope to hearfrom you soon B)

Greets..

Guest shokka9
Just few questions before i end up reflashing to this rom :(
  • Does this rom use the comm manager or fav settings - possible to get this running then?
  • Does this rom have an AGPS program - like passoa's?
  • Can you pls post some working SS with the custom theme?

Hope to hearfrom you soon B)

Greets..

I think the M2D LITE, has comm manager, cant remember, i removed Favourite settings, so i believe the comm manager will be there. As this is what the M2D is set up to do.

AGPS?? Not sure, you have to find out for me? :P

Screen shots, same as other ROM in first post, no visual difference.

Enjoy

Guest shokka9
Is it possible if I dont want to remove youtube text in internet tab and make it available back. if can how can I do that? any registry tweak for that?

Yeah and no, i removed the YouTube stuff from the HTCHomeSettings.xml. If you replace it, and the images (use from a working theme). It will appear, but it doesnt seem to work.

You can try, but using Opera to visit YouTube is fine, that is why i removed it.

Will fix for next releases on different base ROM (hopefully IB1 - when it appears).

The registry settings for it are still there (even tho i removed them??).

Good luck and post back and results please.

Guest Shadowy

Been using the full fat rom for a day, absolutely no problems at all, great rom, highly recommended, 1st class customer service too!! Thanks Shokka9. I did get a bit of a shock when I saw your splash screen for the first time, thought I'd got the dreaded phone triangle :(

Guest shokka9

@ shadowy

Thats the idea; makes you think about it...welcome to my world!!

Thanks for all your positive comments. I use my ROMs, same as you using full fat version. I must admist, not had anything bad to say about (and i would if there was) :(

Waiting for new base ROM. My ROMs wont change much from here, just fixes (youtube on net tab, all programs button etc) really.

Guest shokka9

another satisfied user, thanks billou. :(

If yuo go to the M2D themes thread...page 41, post #814. The clock, can you fit to my current theme. I assume you know how to extract the theme B). If not, backup the theme with M2DC, then copy it out of program files\m2dc\themes\defaultblahblah.m2dc

rename .m2dc to .zip and you have the theme.

I got it working, but not properly. Is it possible to have analog and digital (they wont work together will they?). Or similar clock to this?

PM me for further info s'il vous plait bro.

Edited by shokka9

Guest bobobird
another satisfied user, thanks billou. :(

If yuo go to the M2D themes thread...page 41, post #814. The clock, can you fit to my current theme. I assume you know how to extract the theme B) . If not, backup the theme with M2DC, then copy it out of program files\m2dc\themes\defaultblahblah.m2dc

rename .m2dc to .zip and you have the theme.

I got it working, but not properly. Is it possible to have analog and digital (they wont work together will they?). Or similar clock to this?

PM me for further info s'il vous plait bro.

You mean that you have some way to enable all those little dials ?? Would be great!!!! :P

AND....I am itching to try the camera fix version. Not that the default camera settings dont take a good picture...

Guest shokka9
You mean that you have some way to enable all those little dials ?? Would be great!!!! :(

AND....I am itching to try the camera fix version. Not that the default camera settings dont take a good picture...

hey bobobird

Just built ROM with new camera fix driver...just waiting on something to add to the ROM. This ROM is same as M2D MAXD, except new camera driver and also Advanced Config is in there.

ROM is built, just waiting like i said, will flash it soon to test it out, if all good, then i will add to the first post.

Hope i am keeping you flash-a-holics occupied? B)

Guest bobobird
hey bobobird

Just built ROM with new camera fix driver...just waiting on something to add to the ROM. This ROM is same as M2D MAXD, except new camera driver and also Advanced Config is in there.

ROM is built, just waiting like i said, will flash it soon to test it out, if all good, then i will add to the first post.

Hope i am keeping you flash-a-holics occupied? :(

GR88888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Guest shokka9

NEW v3 version been added to first post, has new Camera DLL from Pako777, Advanced Config and my newly designed boot screen courtesy of metalmanicman; Very good work.. :(

Enjoy people! B)

The rom is very nice and impressive.

But I can´t put the wifi to work. The gprs connection is also trying to connect everytime.

thank you and congratulations for your work.

Guest TootsieRoll

Shokka9,

Thanks for another set of great ROM. I had your old version and really love it. I had to remove it today due to I needed internet sharing for i'll die of boredom on my weekend job. I will be trying out the new ROM's tonight. A few quick questions though, what the different between the Manilla and Manilla Lite version? Which tab(s) was removed? Is there a way to set it so that when I click the clock icon on home screen and have it link to samsung clock instead? (can't seem to find it anywhere on the forum - maybe i didn't key in the right keywords)

Cheers :(

Guest shokka9

My LITE has all tabs, the difference is in the post, everything removed except internet sharing.

The newest ROM v3 at bottom of post has new DLL for camera, Advanced Config, Today 2 and my new boot screen by metalmanicman...

I think linking the clock is possible, but i dont know. Not really looked into it.

All versions have internet sharing now.

Guest Stephan_King
4>to remove YouTube text on internet tab do this in Commander:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\HTC\MANILLA2D\INTERNETWIDGET\CUSTOMISED\NoDescription

change to 0 (from 1) and soft reset, after about 25 secs.

Hey Shokka.

Nice ROM. I use it exclusively now and reckon it is the pick of the bunch. Feedback:

1. I cannot find the above key? Am happy to create it is it a DWORD?
  2. I agree with the other fellow and can you please leave 1 small ring tone in or add all the tones to your removed apps thread.
  3. Can you also include Dice on the removed apps? My kids love it.
Good ROM and I will continue to use it.

Stephan.

Guest hackers-inc

Got a bug.

Why ist sometimes even i press "all programs" (which is located in the down left corner of the launcher) there was no respond? =)

Edited by hackers-inc

Guest Stephan_King
Got a bug.

And one from me. What happened to the phonebook link from the phone. In fact just freshly installing this ROM there is no shortcut to contacts anywhere. I added the contacts tab to Manilla and I'm all good ... but?

Stephan.

Guest shokka9
Hey Shokka.

Nice ROM. I use it exclusively now and reckon it is the pick of the bunch. Feedback:

1. I cannot find the above key? Am happy to create it is it a DWORD?
  2. I agree with the other fellow and can you please leave 1 small ring tone in or add all the tones to your removed apps thread.
  3. Can you also include Dice on the removed apps? My kids love it.
Good ROM and I will continue to use it.

Stephan.

Thanks MrKing...

1. If you use Pocket COmmander, the line should be there.....alternatively, just blank out the title string..as in the other line i gave you.

HKLM\SOFTWARE\HTC\MANILLA2D\INTERNETWIDGET\CUSTOMISED\Title

change YouTube to nothing, and soft reset.

2. i will add it to my removed apps now...also, if you create a folder called My Ringtones on your storage card or in my storage and place some tones in there, you will be fine (also giving space back to Omnia).

3. Dice (may make a return), its only small, kids do love it (mine do anyway)!!

Thanks Stephan, glad you like it.

Edited by shokka9

Guest shokka9
Got a bug.

Why ist sometimes even i press "all programs" (which is located in the down left corner of the launcher) there was no respond? =)

This is something, i cannot rectify. Apologies, i believe i did mention it in the first post....These ROMs are just quick incarnations of current ROMs i have done, so i havent gotten deep into them.

I will seriously be looking at it in my next ROMs based on a new base ROM...

Thanks for posting tho. :(