*** SHOKKA9 M2D WM6.1 ROMs ***

Guest shokka9

Guest shokka9
And one from me. What happened to the phonebook link from the phone. In fact just freshly installing this ROM there is no shortcut to contacts anywhere. I added the contacts tab to Manilla and I'm all good ... but?

Stephan.

Ok, i just use the dial pad......

Tap hide keypad, and all my contacts appear? I hope this is enough for you all. As you can see, i am very minimilistic, when it comes to my Omnia.

Maybe i change so it goes to phonebook, try re-assigning one of the keys on home screen (with M2DC) to get phone book??

:(

Guest cv19985

Just flashed my omnia with m2DMAX rom. Its my first try on manilla based rom... So I want to ask something... Is there any data counter (i need it) call+sms counter buildt in it?? Secondly if no(i guess so...) is there any third party application for that that can be used in the manilla rom??? (before I used baterry plus -chai...) but this is a today item.

Btw thanks for this rom

Guest aridoasis
Hey, where can i download this white battery application?

i tried google but did not find any result

i think u dont install it via cab. it's something shokka cooked into the rom and can't be installed any other way.

Guest buyaoxiao

Hi Shokka,

Truly great ROMS u've been creating!! Thanks!

Waiting for some kind souls to mirror it on Rapidshare as I can't access Media fire in China.

I am currently on SHK13.

1) I did not encounter the All Program bug in the program tab at all.

2) Had install the HTC task 2.1.34837.5, and i added Quickmenu 2.8 to it, works great too!

3) Dice game in there is an old version (2 dices) the new version has a choice of 2 or 5 dices (great at pubs!)

4) Audio Manager is ruined (must have conflicted with some other programs.. so i removed the tab.

5) Vito FunContacts and Phone EX is fabulously working!

I have added a profile selection program ( chinese software ) that sets selected user profiles a.k.a Nokia style and it works great!.. Lets see what other s/w i have in there ...

- Microsoft Reader (with Microsoft Reader FActivation patch) for my .LIT ebooks.

- Novan Digital Labs CallFirewall for phone and SMS filters... lots of junk calls and sms here in china!

- MySoCo.com FileBarricader for hiding stuff from other's eyes/wife

- TCPMP 0.81RC1Beta with all Plugins for all videos (and pix too)

- And normal must haves like RMVB plugin for WMP, Modaco NoData, Pocket RAR, Plum SIP6.1 (need chinese in China),

MS Office, Astraware Bejewelled2, Chess, Skype, HTC MP3 Trimmer, Fringe, QQ .. that should be all i Think..

All in all, thanks for a stable and fast ROM that works great with my s/w selection! Damn, just have to figure out why AudioManager Dies on me! I'll try the newer audioManager versions!

Thanks again, waiting for rapidshare links to version MAXD!

Regards

Guest shokka9
i think u dont install it via cab. it's something shokka cooked into the rom and can't be installed any other way.

I have cab too.....it is in my older thread...a kind user, asked me to cook it, so i did..

here is cab for you....

WhiteBattery.cab

Guest shokka9
Hi Shokka,

Truly great ROMS u've been creating!! Thanks!

Waiting for some kind souls to mirror it on Rapidshare as I can't access Media fire in China.

I am currently on SHK13.

1) I did not encounter the All Program bug in the program tab at all.

2) Had install the HTC task 2.1.34837.5, and i added Quickmenu 2.8 to it, works great too!

3) Dice game in there is an old version (2 dices) the new version has a choice of 2 or 5 dices (great at pubs!)

4) Audio Manager is ruined (must have conflicted with some other programs.. so i removed the tab.

5) Vito FunContacts and Phone EX is fabulously working!

I have added a profile selection program ( chinese software ) that sets selected user profiles a.k.a Nokia style and it works great!.. Lets see what other s/w i have in there ...

- Microsoft Reader (with Microsoft Reader FActivation patch) for my .LIT ebooks.

- Novan Digital Labs CallFirewall for phone and SMS filters... lots of junk calls and sms here in china!

- MySoCo.com FileBarricader for hiding stuff from other's eyes/wife

- TCPMP 0.81RC1Beta with all Plugins for all videos (and pix too)

- And normal must haves like RMVB plugin for WMP, Modaco NoData, Pocket RAR, Plum SIP6.1 (need chinese in China),

MS Office, Astraware Bejewelled2, Chess, Skype, HTC MP3 Trimmer, Fringe, QQ .. that should be all i Think..

All in all, thanks for a stable and fast ROM that works great with my s/w selection! Damn, just have to figure out why AudioManager Dies on me! I'll try the newer audioManager versions!

Thanks again, waiting for rapidshare links to version MAXD!

Regards

Thanks buyaoxiao

I am getting so many positive comments...Audio Manager should work, it is flawless on my device? Maybe it conflicts with some of your software (nice additions too).

I have been busy today. I have another version i may upload...same as MAXD v3, but i now have it to change the theme after boot (customization - THANX TO SECTOR). Removed Sztupy Fav Hacks, as Advanced Config does same job (looks better - SORRY SZTUPY!!).

I will PM sardor, he likes to upload to Rapidshare for me....

Not sure whether to upload this latest creation. No changes other than those mentioned above..

Thanks buyaoxiao again, for your nice words....

Just wait for links..they will be here soon.

Guest shokka9
Just flashed my omnia with m2DMAX rom. Its my first try on manilla based rom... So I want to ask something... Is there any data counter (i need it) call+sms counter buildt in it?? Secondly if no(i guess so...) is there any third party application for that that can be used in the manilla rom??? (before I used baterry plus -chai...) but this is a today item.

Btw thanks for this rom

I havent got one in there...

but i have left Today 2 in, so you should get your cab to work...

let me know...

Guest buyaoxiao

Hi Shokka!

Beam the latest!!!

Anyway, many people are asking for a user profile program.. maybe you like to change this software a bit and customize in your ROM.. the current screen looks awfully, if u need to translate, i'll be here to help!

http://down1.pda.cn/32000-32999/Scene.rar (chinese translate profiles into scene ... scratch heads!)

Regards

Edited by buyaoxiao

Guest shokka9
Hi Shokka!

Beam the latest!!!

Anyway, many people are asking for a user profile program.. maybe you like to change this software a bit and customize in your ROM.. the current screen looks awfully, if u need to translate, i'll be here to help!

http://down1.pda.cn/32000-32999/Scene.rar (chinese translate profiles into scene ... scratch heads!)

Regards

i need a cab file really, then i can make chinese versions, with PanelFS?? I looked at it, but i didnt understand any of it... :(

Can you get me a cab file please?

Guest buyaoxiao

err .. the rar contains only an .EXE and a .dll, i just unzip to empty directory & made a link to the exe.

Upon running,

1 普通 - means General profile

2 静音 - means Silent

3 会议 - means Meeting

4 室外 - means Outdoor

5 耳机 - means headset (greyed out when without headset)

6 车载 - means Driving

7 免提 - means HandsFree

The bottom, the TICK means OK ( 确定) , X means Cancel ( 取消) and the E on the right side means EDIT (selected profile)

In Edit Mode;

自动应答 : AutoAnswer (set in terms of seconds) - Available in Driving & headset mode only [2secs,4,6,8,10, never]

名称 : Profile Name

铃声类型 : Ringer Type [ring, increasing ring, ring once, vibra, vibra and ring, vibra then ring]

铃声音量 : Ring Volume [ max, 4,3,2,1, min]

短信类型 : SMS alert type [play ringtone, display SMS notification, LED indication, Vibrate]

邮件类型 : Email alert type [play ringtone, display SMS notification, LED indication, Vibrate]

系统音量 : System Tome volume [ max, 4,3,2,1, min]

My guess is that the programs actually writes the selection to registry as it takes about 15 seconds after selecting the profile for it to work (see the volume icon change)

regards

PS ; the simple chinese lesson is welcomed :(

Guest shokka9
err .. the rar contains only an .EXE and a .dll, i just unzip to empty directory & made a link to the exe.

Upon running,

1 普通 - means General profile

2 静音 - means Silent

3 会议 - means Meeting

4 室外 - means Outdoor

5 耳机 - means headset (greyed out when without headset)

6 车载 - means Driving

7 免提 - means HandsFree

The bottom, the TICK means OK ( 确定) , X means Cancel ( 取消) and the E on the right side means EDIT (selected profile)

In Edit Mode;

自动应答 : AutoAnswer (set in terms of seconds) - Available in Driving & headset mode only [2secs,4,6,8,10, never]

名称 : Profile Name

铃声类型 : Ringer Type [ring, increasing ring, ring once, vibra, vibra and ring, vibra then ring]

铃声音量 : Ring Volume [ max, 4,3,2,1, min]

短信类型 : SMS alert type [play ringtone, display SMS notification, LED indication, Vibrate]

邮件类型 : Email alert type [play ringtone, display SMS notification, LED indication, Vibrate]

系统音量 : System Tome volume [ max, 4,3,2,1, min]

My guess is that the programs actually writes the selection to registry as it takes about 15 seconds after selecting the profile for it to work (see the volume icon change)

regards

PS ; the simple chinese lesson is welcomed :(

OK, buyaoxiao

I will make a Chinese ROM (again)....But it will have to wait to tomorrow..

I have two ROMs to upload to tonight, a new look M2D v3 and a LITE (no M2D) ROM. SO if there is anything you think peeps in china will want in ROM, then feel free to suggest some apps (links welcome)

Shokka

Guest shokka9
I only need the battery status in percentage !! Please can you help me !!!

not really, dont know how to edit the display of that app?? Maybe users can help you?

Guest buyaoxiao
I only need the battery status in percentage !! Please can you help me !!!

QuickMenu 2.8 has the ability to display battery status only in percent (in options--> view tab)

Guest MikeTay

Can someone help me. I have installed the last version and the battery percentage and HTC task manager work fine after flashing but disappeared after I restore my system backups. Is there any way to get them back.

Thanks.

Guest Number22

Awesome ROM Shokka! (the first one I tried where the Omnia doesn't die in standby). Just a couple of questions:

1) Why isn't the opera icon visible in Programs? I mean, I know it's easy to add back, but why did you remove it?

2) You might cosider cooking in the HTC Album, since IMO, it's the best image viewer out there.

Keep 'em coming!

Guest FerdiBorbon

Im using your Max rom, but there is problem with it it does not work with the disconnect GPRS after 1min .cab

I dont why Qbus rom worked with it.....thinking that it worked with your rom after installing the tweak, but was shocked with my bill saying i was online for 8 hours!!!!!!!!!!!

fix this ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest shokka9

@ FerdiBorbon

I Cant fix something if i dont know what it is....GPRS....disconnects fine on mine.

@Number22

1. Dont know, it in there when i cook it..

2. HTC Album is in there, goto to Photo Tab, or select from the programs menu??

Thanks for yur comments.

@ MikeTay

When you run backup, it overwrites some app settings with older one from the backup hence you losing stuff. When backing up, try not to back up app settings (just data). It is no good updating your ROM if you are only going to overwrite some of it with old stuff. Hope that makes sense?

Take care peeps: I can only view this site on my lunch now (gutted) or from home after 7pm. So if i dont get back to you, you know why.

Guest abunhyan

would thanks u for ur greats ROMS

just one thing i noticed about ur ROMS IN (M2D MAXD v3)

TV OUT IS NOT WORKING IN THIS ROM AND IT WAS WORKING IN UR PREFOUSE ONE i maen when u press the icon in setting to adjust the pictuers quilaty NO RESPONSE

I HOPE IF U CAN FIX THIS PROPLEM BEZ ITS VERY IMPORTANT FOR TV OUT USERS

THANKS

Guest abunhyan
TV out has been removed...see my kitchen @ http://www.samsung-omnia.org/shokka9's-kitchen for cabs.

YES i know its removed from programes menu BUT there is an option in setting with tv out pictures and vedio shapness its in setting ''' system in that option as i said u can adjust the brightness and contrast

THIS IS NOT WORKING WHEN U PESS THE ICON NOTHINGS HAPPEN EVEN AFTER INSTALLING UR TV OUT CAP

IF U CAN SOLVE THIS PROBLEM I WILL BE THANKFULL :(