I900L full flash Ready !!! this is the real one !!!!!

Guest sea_man

I have just install with grand prix the rom from the link of megaupload. And now I have 3G. Thanks you. Greetings.

can u specify which phone do u have wether its an i900 or an i900L? also whats the 3G frequency in ur area, is it 850/1900 or 900/2100 or anything else? thanks in advance........ :(

I have an i900L and I think the frecuencies in Latin America (Im from argentina) are 850/1900.

oh, ok....so by flashing u meant an upgrade then.....too bad we cant use that to get 3G working in the states....but thanks anyway :(

Guest santix93

No in my case I had alredy had the oficial rom of my operator but I flashed to the other roms and I had problems with 3G till I realized that it was the rom wich did not allowed me to use the american bands. And I started searching for this kind of Roms and this is the first I find in spanish.

Sector, if you can it will be awesome if you put entries for spanish and the keyboard also in spanish. That if you are planning to make the rom in english as I think.

Edited by santix93

@santix93: I dont know spanish :(. If you provide me a cab i will be happy to add it. Im working a bit blind a bit and manually as i know what files must be modified for the cooking.

Any news from sea_man? Still havent answered my PM to test the beta cooked rom....

Anyone else wants to participate? I have modified only the pda.bin part removed/added optimized a bit some apps.

I dont have any spanish apps to add or if someone knows smth more about it let me know.

Guest santix93

The problem is I do not know much from roms and all that but I have downloaded I think it was TARIL rom and it had the posibility to put the keyboard in spanish. Although I will ask in the forum were traduce roms to spanish if they can upload the keyboard and I post it here. Thank you for all you are doing.

EDIT; Aparently here is a cab with a keyboard that work in spanish. http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-r...phone-in-dxia2/

Edited by santix93

@bogusiano,

Just flash it using GrandPrix. Leave blank the boxes where you must choose the PDA, the CSC and the EBOOT.

Chose de phone.bin on the PHONE box.

Leave the "update boot something" box unchecked.

Do not choose anything on the (PDA+CSC+PHONE) button.

I use that instructions to flash my phone?

I already have it with a custom rom.

This are the instructions on how to flash only the radio part? I have an i900l flashed with a custom rom (dxhl2 with m2d from htcspain) and i like how it works, i'd like to keep it and only flash the radio part as i lost the 3g whem i installed that rom.

Maybe it's a newbie cuestion as i am not familiar with grandprix!, the flashings i have made sof far where using .EXE files.

Thanks in advance!

This are the instructions on how to flash only the radio part? I have an i900l flashed with a custom rom (dxhl2 with m2d from htcspain) and i like how it works, i'd like to keep it and only flash the radio part as i lost the 3g whem i installed that rom.

Maybe it's a newbie cuestion as i am not familiar with grandprix!, the flashings i have made sof far where using .EXE files.

Thanks in advance!

Finally I did it that way and worked perfectly, now i have 3g again!! Thanks a lot to everyone here!!

Guest sea_man

Sector.. here i`m !! :(

Sorry for my delay, i sold my omnia , but i buy new i900L today.

I`m downloading the flash to test it now.

Edit: Pm send.

Edited by sea_man

Guest santix93

The password is in the first topic

Edit; I forgot to say that if it is necesary to have a tester I offers for testing the ROM.

Edited by santix93

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cfabian
Finally I did it that way and worked perfectly, now i have 3g again!! Thanks a lot to everyone here!!

ntbook or someone else...

I did loose my 3G as well by flashing an i900 ROM to an i900L.

So, by flashing JUST the phone bin with GP, it will restore the "phone" configuration for i900L? So the interphase and "look and feel" remains the same as the ROM flashed? This applies to any i900L model, no matter carriers are from different country than Venezuela or Peru, from where the bins are posted?

Thanks

Edited by cfabian

Guest plguzman

Some questions...

I have the i900 Movilnet. If I use one of this ROM packages that comes with everything bundled, but only want the PDA part, can I flash after that with this ROM, preserving the PDA and replacing the rest?. Did anybody tested this?.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest thescope

Hey guyz,

I got an I900L with Operator ROM (Orange) JHIA1/JHIA1

Can I upgrade to Taril's ROM (or first flash a Singapore ROM?) using GrandPrix with an I900L Phone part? (so as not to lose 3G)

Has anyone done this and can give instructions, I was unable to find anything similar on the WEB...

Thanks to any 1 that can help!!

Guest wolf-2007
you can load any i900 rom.. then just flash the i900L's radio using grand prix... hard reset and you're done!

Can someone postr a link to the latest i900L Radio part ?

thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest corpisa

I just did what you guys told me and 3G its back, great work.

now my phone is:

PDA: i900DXIA5/DXIA5

PHONE: i900LVMHK1

at first my phone was not detected but I just turned it off and on again and it worked!!

mobile operator: TIGO - Guatemala

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rayanmx

I have an i900L (850/1900/2100) Omnia and would like to know if it's possible to change the ROM (preferably WM6.5) to an english ROM but keep the 3G?

Thanks!

RayanMX

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rijopraza2007
Hi at all !!!!

I have access to this flash yesterday, and here is for yours !!!

first is i900LVMHK1_HK2VMHK1 by Movilnet Venezuela

Contents:

post-434118-1234630982_thumb.jpg

second is i900LUPHJ2 by Claro Peru

Contents:

post-434118-1234630988_thumb.jpg

and the pass for the rar is:

i900l_colombia

Both flash are testing in my I900L whit Grand/Prix.

Download LINK

Cual es la contraseƱa no la consigo por ningun lado :D