I900L full flash Ready !!! this is the real one !!!!!

Guest sea_man

• 2 weeks later...
Guest omrio5
Can someone postr a link to the latest i900L Radio part ?

thanks

and i join to this request because i also flash to a i900 rom and i have i900l and now i dont have 3g and i understand that the way to return the 3g is by flash the radio part of the i900l

i finnaly found one thread with a link to radio part of the i900L

and now i only need to know in which button in grandprix i need to select to flash the radio part?

*ok i'm think that i need to push the phone button so i will try this now and let u know if it work

thank to anyone that helps

Edited by omrio5

Guest omrio5

ok so i flashed sucsesfuly the radio part

and now we need only the 'pelephone' connection cab or some help how can i return the 3g...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bigboy85

hello everyone so what happened with this project? it seems pretty good also there´s some news i900L roms?

Edited by bigboy85

• 1 month later...
Guest appleater

hi guys, i've got a i900l was trying to change the language to english but instead while flashing i got a checksum error now the phone boots up to only the omnia logo at start and that's it.

anyone kind enough to help me restore this to a working condition with english? thanks!! :D

• 5 weeks later...

hey... many thanks for this... i screeewup my omnia with a franlov rom...

jus a question..... in my noobish iniciation in this theme y flashed my phone (i900L from comcel colombia) with all files from venezuela rom (movilnet) so my phone is active again....

but then i flashed my phone with cold's JJHL3 Radio and last WinMo 6.1 rom from khuanchai "Omnia WM 6.1 ROM DXIF1 build 21001 (from Omnia II) with BT-audio fix (7 September 2009)"... so:

i supose i got venezuela's boot and CSC... will be a problem with my colombian phone???? and if yes.. is posible that someone plz give the files to colombia phone?

may thanks for your support...

• 5 weeks later...

My i900l does´t move grom the windows entrance image after i´ve flashed with the khunchai rom 23064, it seems the touch isn´t working.may be the boot is corrupt. Can some one help me???

Guest Luis Manson

is this project alive? i would like yo change my phone.bin as i have a i900Lvdhj4 which i think is a bit old...

EDIT... they are almos from the same date, so there should be not too many changes... :D

Edited by Luis Manson

Guest matheusjat
My i900l does´t move grom the windows entrance image after i´ve flashed with the khunchai rom 23064, it seems the touch isn´t working.may be the boot is corrupt. Can some one help me???

I have two I900L with khunchai rom 23064 and works fine.

I put other ROM and this worked fine too.

I don't understand these problems.

I`m from Brazil. Sorry, my English is poor.

• 6 months later...
Guest lobomarino

Hy sea-man I found your post and it interests to me to have in stock one of the ROM's that you have posted, i900LUPHJ2 by Claro Peru. - You could re-upload If it would thank for it, from already my respect.

Edited by lobomarino