• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Prits_uk2002

Prits_uk2002

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
hi im trying to view my ip camera on my tytn II but have ran into problems. i have connected the camera so i can connect to the internet anywhere in the world and access it as long as i have internet explorer and an ocx file installed. once you visit the site there is a link at the bottom of the page which downloads a ocx setup file (i beleve this is somesort of activex control). once installed you never need to run it again. the only problem is the file wont work on the tytn II. i just get loads of text on the screen. is there anyway around this? perhasp convertion so it works on my tytn II? or is there any other solution? any help would be very greatly appreciated thanks in advance

dirlan2001

dirlan2001

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Devices:Blade+Tab+OT918D

hi im trying to view my ip camera on my tytn II but have ran into problems. i have connected the camera so i can connect to the internet anywhere in the world and access it as long as i have internet explorer and an ocx file installed. once you visit the site there is a link at the bottom of the page which downloads a ocx setup file (i beleve this is somesort of activex control). once installed you never need to run it again. the only problem is the file wont work on the tytn II. i just get loads of text on the screen. is there anyway around this? perhasp convertion so it works on my tytn II? or is there any other solution? any help would be very greatly appreciated thanks in advance

Hi,

*.ocx files are for PC not PPC. Better ask the provider of the service if he's got an ActiveX component for PPC..

:(

Dirk

Alcatel OT918D Blaze (dual SIM)

Samsung Galaxy Tab (the original)

ZTE San Francisco Moldovan MHMP r6 + Solidchips Bootanimation

iPAQ
614c - WM 6.5_5.2.21501 AKU 5.0.70 WWE with minor tweaks (radio gone)

iPAQ hx4700 - WM 6.1_5.2.20764 AKU 1.1.1 WWE (layed to rest)

tbturker

tbturker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II
Try a 3rd party software. My advise is : ViewCommander - IP Camera Software

http://www.ivimg.com

I tried, working perfectly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users