Omnia WM6.1 Green Themed Keyboard (Black, Blue, Red)

Guest FelixModaco

Guest FelixModaco
i tried install black keyboard..but it didnt works..

same here, installed the black keyboard then soft reset, but nothing.. any solutions?

EDIT:

Got it working :( B) , should be installed on device memory, not on sd card!! it takes up 4 mb but looks pretty good. i think u cannot have different colors at the same time installed, its either green, black or red at a time.

Edited by kav

Guest refugeez86
same here, installed the black keyboard then soft reset, but nothing.. any solutions?

EDIT:

Got it working :( B) , should be installed on device memory, not on sd card!! it takes up 4 mb but looks pretty good. i think u cannot have different colors at the same time installed, its either green, black or red at a time.

thanx kav..my keyboard working now..looks very cool..

what u mean bro?

I think what he means is that this process of changing the colors of the original keyboard is a reversible one.

meaning that if you no longer like the color of the keyborad u can always uninstall the application like any other application using the remove programs in the settings and it will revert all back to the original normal colors.

wonderful. its apps like these that make the omnia oh-so-attractive.

definitely a refreshing change to the norm. looks deceptively easy to do yet the end result is brilliant.

do continue creating stuff like this man.

thanks!

Guest barbedwiredave

beautiful black keyboard, ty:) one problem with verizon i910 omnia, everytime i reboot the phone the keyboard dash pops up on boot with app on the top bar beside the start menu. if i open the start menu or anyother program it disappears, just something strange, don't think it will stop me from using this:) wanted to give a heads up or help or maybe someone can direct me to a sollution. anyway thanks for the keyboard :(

Dave

Hello,

Thank for these great skins.

I just tried the Black one on a french omnia (i900 player addict).

It works fine for numbers, however, for alphabetic characters, text color on the keys is not correct (not bright white, but nearly black)

Is it specific to my i900 ? a way to fix it ?

bye,

Edited by lorier

beautiful black keyboard, ty:) one problem with verizon i910 omnia, everytime i reboot the phone the keyboard dash pops up on boot with app on the top bar beside the start menu. if i open the start menu or anyother program it disappears, just something strange, don't think it will stop me from using this:) wanted to give a heads up or help or maybe someone can direct me to a sollution. anyway thanks for the keyboard :(

Dave

How to disable auto keyboard:

u will need a reg editor for ppc, look on google or in this forum for suggestions,

then go to the reg value:

HKCU/ControlPanel/Sip

TurnOffAutoDeploy

Change 0 to 1

Guest barbedwiredave

thanks for the reply, auto deploy is already turned off. when i power the phone down and restart after everything boots and i am at the home screen the keyboard bar is at the bottom of the screen covering the softkeys not the keyboard, just the bar with the button in the middle to deploy the keyboard. if i open the start menu or another program it goes away and the phone functions as normal until the next reboot.

How to disable auto keyboard:

u will need a reg editor for ppc, look on google or in this forum for suggestions,

then go to the reg value:

HKCU/ControlPanel/Sip

TurnOffAutoDeploy

Change 0 to 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Zephyrot

The keyboard is awesome, thank ya!.

But sadly, my Omnia is in Spanish, and the Samsung Keypad isnt working correctly.. the background looks nice, but the letters are black (theres a letter ñ, which I think is causing the problem) and not white, making it kind of impossible to read B)

Is there any way I can fix it?

Thank ya in advance

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pazatat2
tried the blue and love it. would, however, like if it supported the pop-up letters from the new rom though.

i've found the files that control the look of it. BUT, need some questions anwsered. SO ANYONE WHO KNNOWS HOW TO DO THE PROCESS OF MAKING THE SKIN. pm me so those of us that use the beta ROM for the i910 can have a skinned keyboard