Omnia WM6.1 Green Themed Keyboard (Black, Blue, Red)

Guest FelixModaco

Guest a-dubb

Im def. new to all of this I just got my omnia and i was interested in changing the color of my keyboard what exactly do i have to do to do this

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest bhyde001

I just installed the black one on my i910 and it look awesome. Anybody know if there's been any success with changing the samsung dialer to black also?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest cubsbaseball24
same here, installed the black keyboard then soft reset, but nothing.. any solutions?

EDIT:

Got it working :) :D , should be installed on device memory, not on sd card!! it takes up 4 mb but looks pretty good. i think u cannot have different colors at the same time installed, its either green, black or red at a time.

hey im having a problem getting this to work ive tried device and my storage neither works any suggestions?

Guest Mado1950

Hello Felix,

Is it possible to make the same skin for the ugly calculator we got with our Omnia i900?

I like your keyboard very much, and i would like to have the calculator look the same if possible.

Thanks and keep up the good work

Mado1950

Guest Mado1950

Hello Felix,

Is it possible to make the same skin for the ugly calculator we got with our Omnia i900?

I like your keyboard very much, and i would like to have the calculator look the same if possible.

Thanks and keep up the good work

Mado1950

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...