THE ORIGINAL ROM DXIA5 HERE IS 165 MB ONLY

Guest XRAY MAN

• 1 month later...
Guest jms2367
How did you by pass the align screen in this rom?

the rom is working sir.

it is possible that your digitizer has some calibration problems.

the rom is working sir.

it is possible that your digitizer has some calibration problems.

Hi JMS

I can't by pass calibration screen, it seems that my phone doesn't want to tage 6.1 roms only 6.5

Any idea how can I pass this screen?

Guest jms2367
Hi JMS

I can't by pass calibration screen, it seems that my phone doesn't want to tage 6.1 roms only 6.5

Any idea how can I pass this screen?

as far as i know, most cooked wm6.5 roms skips the calibration screen and it has a predefined digitizer coordinates cooked in (it skips the calibration screen). have you tried manually calibrating your digitizer in wm6.5 roms if it works?

you can also try entering the LCD test by keying *#0*# and then select touch. that's how i found out that my digitizer needs replacement when some portion of my screen was not registering properly my touch inputs.

i am also guessing that you cannot bypass the calibration screen in this wm6.1 rom posted by x-ray because you have to manually calibrate the phone's screen instead of the rom having a predefined coordinates because somehow your lcd is no longer registering properly your touch inputs in some portion of the screen.

• 1 month later...
Guest tilly10

Thank you xrayman for all your hard work. I have a question...

Hubby installed part 1...( he had to tell the phone he was in the Philippines) lol, all seems to be well. But he's wondering if he has to install part 2, 3 and 4, only asking because the phone seems just fine with only part 1.

Oh! I have the Omnia i900

TIA

Lynn

Guest anismanis

Hi. I really want to get rid of my SFR rom (french carrier)XHHG4 for the DXIA5, among reasons because I live now in Indonesia.

I've been reading so much about the problems to move for another rom from this SFR's one. That updating to DXIA5 will probably not work. Yet I was told also that it was the first step before flashing with a cooked rom.

Suddenly I found this thread and the opportunity to update without problem.

Does it mean that this 165mb rom is enough or do I need to install a cooked rom after it?

What about installing programs etc...?

Thanks.

• 7 months later...
Guest hamac

Hello!

Does anyone have official DXIA5? It seems that there is no more support from Samsung on their site.

Please for sharing.

Thanks in advance.

• 4 months later...
Guest weldata

HI, my phone is omnia with these references:

PDA: xhia1

Phone: i900xxia1

I've tried to install the DXIA5 firmware. After installation and booting; the screen remains at the step of "align screen", each time i clicked on different "+" nothings happened

Anyone can help me?

Edited by weldata

Guest mureta

HI, my phone is omnia with these references:

PDA: xhia1

Phone: i900xxia1

I've tried to install the DXIA5 firmware. After installation and booting; the screen remains at the step of "align screen", each time i clicked on different "+" nothings happened

Anyone can help me?

You have to press and hold ;)

Cheers.

mureta.