Guest Gato2008

Guest Gato2008

post-487745-1236713574_thumb.jpgpost-487745-1236713584_thumb.jpg

post-487745-1236713555_thumb.jpgpost-487745-1236713911_thumb.jpg

concept.wadesktop --> (theme) UPDATED.

meteo petite --> (weather icon folder)

SF New Republic -----|

SF New Republic Bold --> (fonts)

Shutter02 --> (WAVE file to be place in WINDOWS folder, "just in case")

FONTS_WEATHER_ICONS_SOUND.rar

updated

PORTRAIT_LANDSCAPE_CONCEPT_UPDATED.rar

Important: Copy WMP CONTROLS folder (included), to WINDOWS / STARTUP MENU / PROGRAMS in your device.

Installation:

Copy SF New Republic and SF New Republic Bold fonts to the WINDOWS / FONTS folder on your device,

Copy Shutter02.wav to WINDOWS folder, if your device don't have it.

Install the both themes to MY STORAGE / PROGRAM FILES / LAKERIDGE / WISBAR ADVANCE DESKTOP / THEMES,

then copy METEO FOLDER to MY STORAGE / PROGRAM FILES / LAKERIDGE / WISBAR ADVANCE DESKTOP / THEMES / CONCEPT.

MY Wisbar Advance Desktop2 software is install in MY STORAGE, not on MY DEVICE.

* I used WINDOW LIVE for E-mail Messages, and INTERNET EXPLORER as my Browser.

POLAR SKIN:

post-487745-1237820675_thumb.jpg

POLAR_SKIN.rar

Edited by Gato2008

Ok guys.

I am not the original creator of this theme, but I am trying to do my best to change it from FRENCH to English. I hope that works for all of you, and let me know any problem that you may have with it, and thanks to "destrĂ¯" (original creator) for a beautiful work. Any suggestions let me know. Remember that I am a newbie on this.

Attached are:

concept.wadesktop --> (theme)

SF New Republic -----|

Copy SF New Republic and SF New Republic Bold fonts to the WINDOWS / FONTS folder on your device,

Install the theme to MY STORAGE / PROGRAM FILES / LAKERIDGE / WISBAR ADVANCE DESKTOP / THEMES,

then copy METEO FOLDER to MY STORAGE / PROGRAM FILES / LAKERIDGE / WISBAR ADVANCE DESKTOP / THEMES / CONCEPT.

I will keep this theme on DEV.. THANKS...

Very good job Gato it works great thank you

Edited by fane

Guest bluey09

Hi Mate,

Thanks for your hard .. I have an issue with this theme ... you the dock with bluetooth, wifi & network setting .. it lets me switch on the wifi but wen i tap the wifi button it wont switch off ???

Thanks

Guest eemrun

loving the theme!!! just a small query. i am using shokkas lite rom and as such dont have the main menu option. how can i link the 'Program's button to list all the installed programs in my omnia?

loving the theme!!! just a small query. i am using shokkas lite rom and as such dont have the main menu option. how can i link the 'Program's button to list all the installed programs in my omnia?

go to the properties of programs button-edit scrip-and put on this: \windows\samsungprograms.exe

Guest eemrun
go to the properties of programs button-edit scrip-and put on this: \windows\samsungprograms.exe

Thank u soooo much bro for the quick response!! is there any other alternative to this program layout?? like a scrollable program list like that of the original samsung menu program list??

Edited by eemrun

Guest Gopi12

Ok guys.

I am not the original creator of this theme, but I am trying to do my best to change it from FRENCH to English. I hope that works for all of you, and let me know any problem that you may have with it, and thanks to "destrĂ¯" (original creator) for a beautiful work. Any suggestions let me know.

Attached are:

SF New Republic -----|

UPDATES:

PNG converted from FRENCH to ENGLISH

btn-emails-on.png = Unread Emails

btn-sms-on = Unread SMS

btn-contacts-on = Missed Calls AGENDA script --> Calendar.lnk

PROGRAMS script to --> SamsungPrograms.exe

Installation:

Install the theme to MY STORAGE / PROGRAM FILES / LAKERIDGE / WISBAR ADVANCE DESKTOP / THEMES,

Thanks Gato,

How do I install the Theme?

\thanks

Guest Turborepu

some of the program scripts are still linked to the paths from the french rom.. but thats easy to fix.. Might wanna look at that though to make it a more hassle free theme

Guest mobilehappy

Great skin, its fast and responsive and not to forget it looks absolutely gorgeous....

Now then if there were only a matching landscape version :(

Is there a way to change the sound when we touch the screen? that "beep" is a little annoying.It would be great to have a battery icon also.Can u do it Gato?? :(

Guest Gato2008
Is there a way to change the sound when we touch the screen? that "beep" is a little annoying.It would be great to have a battery icon also.Can u do it Gato?? B)

I already fixed that problem. On my next update file will be corrected. Now I am working on the LANDSCAPE skin. :(

Guest MrJoneswii
I already fixed that problem. On my next update file will be corrected. Now I am working on the LANDSCAPE skin. :(

Another thing that I'm missing from this theme, is a way to control volume.

Guest TimMun

Hi there, I'm new to WAD2 and i have a problem with every skin i install:

Everytime i want to opene something it says:

Shortcut Target

Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename.

So WAD2 is pretty much useless for me if i dont fix this.

Anyone know how this can be done?

Thanks.

Another thing that I'm missing from this theme, is a way to control volume.

Have u tryed to press the volume buttons? in the right side? i discover today that it shows me a new volume control .Try it its working for me and i didnt do anything.

Guest cmexec

Gato,

I assume that when you say you already fixed this problem that you mean you corrected the links to the .wav files (it was in French) that were pointing to the wrong path so the default system sound is used instead of the theme sound. I manually corrected these using Samsung widget open/close sounds but installing the updated version of the theme undid that!

Guest mobilehappy
Hi there, I'm new to WAD2 and i have a problem with every skin i install:

Everytime i want to opene something it says:

Shortcut Target

Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename.

So WAD2 is pretty much useless for me if i dont fix this.

Anyone know how this can be done?

Thanks.

1. Put WAD in Author Mode

2. Click properties on the links that do not work.

3. Then click script

4. Mark the "launce a program" entry

5 Then choose edit and you can make it link to any program you like on your phone.

Guest Pwncakes

Hey, i was trying this fantastic theme, buuut ive a problem, since my rom is portuguese, the shortcuts dont work, how can i change the paths to make the shortcuts correctly?

thanks

Guest cmexec

Ok guys.

I am not the original creator of this theme, but I am trying to do my best to change it from FRENCH to English. I hope that works for all of you, and let me know any problem that you may have with it, and thanks to "destrĂ¯" (original creator) for a beautiful work. Any suggestions let me know.

Attached are:

SF New Republic -----|

UPDATES:

PNG converted from FRENCH to ENGLISH

btn-emails-on.png = Unread Emails

btn-sms-on = Unread SMS

btn-contacts-on = Missed Calls AGENDA script --> Calendar.lnk

PROGRAMS script to --> SamsungPrograms.exe

Installation:

Gato,

Thanks for updating the graphics labels but in a future version would you mind making the text labels all caps so that they match the other graphics?

-PPS

Guest Pwncakes
1. Put WAD in Author Mode

2. Click properties on the links that do not work.

3. Then click script

4. Mark the "launce a program" entry

5 Then choose edit and you can make it link to any program you like on your phone.

How do u put WAD in author mode?