WAD2 Concept / POLAR theme

Guest Gato2008

Guest Gato2008
Gato,

Thanks for updating the graphics labels but in a future version would you mind making the text labels all caps so that they match the other graphics?

-PPS

no problema. :(

Guest TimMun

thanks for the help guys, couple of other questions.

1: Is it possible to "save" the shortcut I assigned to a button.

Because everytime I reboot the device i get the shortcut error message again.

2.: How do I remove the beep everytime I click on something :( quite annoying, haha

3.: Is it possible to "lock" the buttons on the home screen, they move a lot of times when I click on them with my finger B)

thanks

Edited by TimMun

Guest zagzag99

Very nice , I wouldn't mind a bit more pages with more room for links.

And I can seem to operate the SamsungPrograms.exe there are no icons and the shortcut failes.

Guest Pwncakes

why cant i add the cities for the weather? it says it doesnt find any city :( help plz

Edit:

Found it.

Btw im already using the most recent release in english, just change the image links pointing to the translated images.

Does anyone know how to change the options of the "Morceau précédent" and "Morceau suivante" and the properties of the music controllers? cos my rom is neither french n neither english :\

Edited by Pwncakes

Guest mobilehappy
why cant i add the cities for the weather? it says it doesnt find any city :( help plz

Go into WAD settings and you will be able to set both manin and visiting city.

Guest MrJoneswii
new update with landscape skin.

Do you know if there's a way to edit WAD skins on PC instead of the phone itself?

Oh before I forget, great job

Guest cmexec
Do you know if there's a way to edit WAD skins on PC instead of the phone itself?

Oh before I forget, great job

I've had reasonable success editing on the PC (kind-of) using mymobiler to control the Omnia from the PC, with the PC's keyboard and mouse used for input/control.

-PPS

Guest e_yoshida

Hi, i know that this isn`t a concept skin problem, but i am also having a problem setting the Programs icon to samsungprograms.exe, when i do this it opens a menu but the icons doesn`t appear properly ! Anyone knows how to solve ?

Also, Gato, i would like to edit some links. For example, i don`t need the soft reset link so i was thinking to linking to other thing, how do i create another one ? Can you give me some tipos on how to do it ?

One Last thing, i am having problems with the " ç ", how can i add it to the font ? Because some texts appears with this letter missing !

Thanks for your attention and for you excelent port of this great skin !

Guest paulerts

How do I change the images/icons for the docks? and what size are they? Is it possible to add more links under Internet, Tools and System?how? thanks

Btw, good work on the landscape mode, but honestly I think the images/icons are kinda stretched but still good work:)

Guest eemrun

great updates bro!!

just one problem. i cant seem to get the weather screen updated. I get the updated temperature and forecasts. but the images are all white and not the nice ones that you included. how do i fix this??

Guest Gato2008
great updates bro!!

just one problem. i cant seem to get the weather screen updated. I get the updated temperature and forecasts. but the images are all white and not the nice ones that you included. how do i fix this??

copy METEO PETITE folder to MY STORAGE / PROGRAM FILES / LAKERIDGE / WISBAR ADVANCE DESKTOP / THEMES / CONCEPT

Hope this help you. :(

Guest Gato2008
Hi, i know that this isn`t a concept skin problem, but i am also having a problem setting the Programs icon to samsungprograms.exe, when i do this it opens a menu but the icons doesn`t appear properly ! Anyone knows how to solve ?

Also, Gato, i would like to edit some links. For example, i don`t need the soft reset link so i was thinking to linking to other thing, how do i create another one ? Can you give me some tipos on how to do it ?

One Last thing, i am having problems with the " ç ", how can i add it to the font ? Because some texts appears with this letter missing !

Thanks for your attention and for you excelent port of this great skin !

To change links, keep pressing over the icon, a menu appears / press PROPERTIES / EDIT SCRIPT / check LAUNCH A PROGRAM then EDIT / then search for the program that you want to link with the icon (Program to launch). This process is different on other icons, but is the same principle.

Guest UbiMaiden
copy METEO PETITE folder to MY STORAGE / PROGRAM FILES / LAKERIDGE / WISBAR ADVANCE DESKTOP / THEMES / CONCEPT

Hope this help you. :(

I did this, but still no weather pictures. If i get it right there needs to be directory Meteo Petite under Concept?

Weather update for me, only works if i connect trought GPRS/EDGE. So if you have problem try it thad way.

BTW: Good theme, but shutter is really enoying. Had to edit every script thad had it. B)

Guest paulerts

Hi, it would also be great if you could make an omnia english version of mploetner's Concept Polar in located here ...http://lakeridgesoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15065

Also, again my questions are, how do i change the image/icon docks?what size are they? is it possible to add more links under Internet, System and Tools? how do I do it? Thanks.

Guest Gato2008
Hi, it would also be great if you could make an omnia english version of mploetner's Concept Polar in located here ...http://lakeridgesoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15065

Also, again my questions are, how do i change the image/icon docks?what size are they? is it possible to add more links under Internet, System and Tools? how do I do it? Thanks.

Hi, may be soon I gonna do that version...

When you install any WAD2 skin in your device creates a IMAGE folder where the images were installed. Copy that folder from your DEVICE to your PC, then you can edit those images in any program that support PNG files, save your changes and copy the image that was edited to your device again. ( You cannot edit it direct from your device). The PNG size vary. If you want to add another images, and add a link you need first to create the image and then create the SCRIPT command to put it on the screen. It is matter of time to become familiar with the process and to know how each of the WAD2 command works. It is not impossible. I am still learning how to do it.

Gato

Guest Gato2008
great updates bro!!

Change the link on WAD2 settings for your WEATHER ICONS directory. LARGE ICONS/SMALL ICONS.

Guest eemrun

its working!! thankx bro!

any update on the media player part? wud be nice if there was an option for album art along with artist, album and track name. B)

Guest paulerts
Hi, may be soon I gonna do that version...

When you install any WAD2 skin in your device creates a IMAGE folder where the images were installed. Copy that folder from your DEVICE to your PC, then you can edit those images in any program that support PNG files, save your changes and copy the image that was edited to your device again. ( You cannot edit it direct from your device). The PNG size vary. If you want to add another images, and add a link you need first to create the image and then create the SCRIPT command to put it on the screen. It is matter of time to become familiar with the process and to know how each of the WAD2 command works. It is not impossible. I am still learning how to do it.

Gato

Thanks dude, looking forward to your new skins, also i think destri has updated the concept theme on that french forum,looking forward to your great updates:)