FPSEce 1.0, the perfect psx emulator is about to be released

Guest i900french-addict

Guest i900french-addict

it performs well because the omnia had a good fast processor, and good 3D drivers, even if it has no "real" 3d engine

The phone gets as hot as when watching Divx videos or browsing the web

Guest Henxu

I had it already.

It worked well on FFVII.

Aaddict, long ago, I asked you if you had a Bluetooth Keyboard on youtube. I've seen that you found a French website who sells bluetooth gamepad for 3,99€.

Can you tell me it?

Thanks

Guest HellboyMC

I got the 0,95 version, is this the reason games don't run at full speed no matter what i do with the settings? I got Tekken 3 and Crash Bandicoot 3 and they both run slower than they should, although fps is quite high.

EDIT: Also is there away for the resolution to be WQVGA, because its 320x240 in landscape mode right now.

Edited by HellboyMC

Guest i900french-addict
I had it already.

It worked well on FFVII.

Aaddict, long ago, I asked you if you had a Bluetooth Keyboard on youtube. I've seen that you found a French website who sells bluetooth gamepad for 3,99€.

Can you tell me it?

Thanks

Hi again!

As I told you, excepted if you have the shitty full of bug version stolen by a russian hacker, what you had already was version 0.9.6

This is version 1.0 (you may be mistaken because version 0.9.6 used to be considered as a beta of version 1.0)

I also had version 0.9.6 many months ago, but this time, it's complitly different, it's version 1.0, the real one:

-it's muuuuch faster

-new menu, new save game possibilities, new direct mapping of the buttons

-improved compatibility

-improve compatibility with pocket iso

-ALL the videos can run 60fps and full colors

-improved frameskip (can most of the time improve FPS without making the image "lag")

-compatible with FF9 and GT2 (among many others that were not compatible before).

The french site www.cdiscount.com sells bluetooth gamepads for 3.99 euros B)

Edited by i900french-addict

Guest i900french-addict
I got the 0,95 version, is this the reason games don't run at full speed no matter what i do with the settings? I got Tekken 3 and Crash Bandicoot 3 and they both run slower than they should, although fps is quite high.

EDIT: Also is there away for the resolution to be WQVGA, because its 320x240 in landscape mode right now.

Yes, that's the reason.

FPSEce1.0 is way faster than 0.9.5 or 0.9.6

If you watch the videos on my channel, you'll ba able to compare the speed difference between version 0.9.6 and 1.0

=> watch the "tekken" videos and "final fantasy 8 part 2" videos, for both of those games, you'll see the same scenes on 0.9.6 and 1.0, played on the same device, you'll se the difference B)

BTW, Tekken 3 is one of the most difficult game when wanting full speed

It was the same a few years ago on a PC, tekken 3 is quite easy to emulate, but sloooowwww (thanks to gourro shading)

Even with version 1.0, tekken 3 remains slow for the moment.

BUT tekken1 with a few frameskip can run really fast (watch my video on youtube), and tekken 2 fast enough to be playable.

Guest Persia
Yes, that's the reason.

FPSEce1.0 is way faster than 0.9.5 or 0.9.6

If you watch the videos on my channel, you'll ba able to compare the speed difference between version 0.9.6 and 1.0

=> watch the "tekken" videos and "final fantasy 8 part 2" videos, for both of those games, you'll see the same scenes on 0.9.6 and 1.0, played on the same device, you'll se the difference B)

BTW, Tekken 3 is one of the most difficult game when wanting full speed

It was the same a few years ago on a PC, tekken 3 is quite easy to emulate, but sloooowwww (thanks to gourro shading)

Even with version 1.0, tekken 3 remains slow for the moment.

BUT tekken1 with a few frameskip can run really fast (watch my video on youtube), and tekken 2 fast enough to be playable.

listen i900french-addict we want an omnia version for this

must be on full screen and with touchable game pad on screen

understand? got it!

Guest thescope

understand? got it!

He has given us his demands, now we have 24 hours before the end of the world. good luck.

Realy, go to www.fpsece.net if you want info.

the guy that made it dose not have an omnia, maybe you can get him one?

Guest i900french-addict

understand? got it!

hmmmm.....don't get what you mean...

1)all what you see on my videos is on my omnia.

2)All the games can be played in landscape mode (as seen on some of my vids), but not in "complete" full screen, since the psx was made vor vga displays (regular tube TV), 4/3 in other words.

Having a "complete" full screen is of course possible, but it would rezise the image (large small people, remember the first 16/9 TV screens? lol), or "cut" some parts of it it. How can you make a square fulfill a rectangle? lol

Omnia's display is 400x240, so when you have full screen movies, some parts at the extremities were removed to fit the screen, but those parts are mainly used on games for usefull informations such as life, speed, etc etc

(arf, and don't know if my english was clear enough to explain :( )

But I repeat: LANDSCAPE MODE IS WORKING GREAT !!!!

3)

with touchable game pad on screen
of course, there will be a virtual touchable gamepad, like on previous versions of FPSEce

BUT

the omnia is NOT multitouch, like the iphone for example

that means that you can only push one button at a time. You can play some games this way, like Final fantasy, or even Gran tourismo, using the "optical mouse" to accelerate, and the screen to turn....

But you won't play games like tekken or Resident evil (R1 + X to shoot) with only one usable hardware button !!!!!

BTW, a virtual gamepad takes much space on a screen, and you want full screen, isn't it?

So, only one solution if you want to play everything: buy a bluetooth gamepad B) (a french website sells it for 3.99 euros !!! But they don't deliver abroad. On ebay, it's about 30 euros including postage)

...or play games that are not to fast, like final fantasy or other rpg

Edited by i900french-addict

Guest eufouria
for what I know, no one tried to make drivers for this, and without specific drivers, it won't work.

But the MSI BGP100 bluetooth gamepad is not so expensive and can be founf easily on ebay

In France, a web seller sells an MSI clone (working with the omnia after a few modifications) for 3,99 euros!

http://www.cdiscount.com/search/bluetooth+...=bluetooth+jeux

They won't let me register an account with a US address though...

Guest Henxu
Hi again!

As I told you, excepted if you have the shitty full of bug version stolen by a russian hacker, what you had already was version 0.9.6

The french site www.cdiscount.com sells bluetooth gamepads for 3.99 euros B)

What I wanted to mean is that I had the 0.9.6 (from FpSEce webpage) and not the s*cking version from the Russian hacker.

Btw, I just took a look to the webpage, it's in French, I think i need to translate it with google :(

Guest Thailand LongLiveTheKing

Where do i get the version 1.0? I dont see for download

can u send fpsece 1.0 to me i am sorry for very very very bad ENGLISH because I AM THAI sorry something i can't understand u comment Thank you

i want i want fpsece 1.0

Guest i900french-addict
Where do i get the version 1.0? I dont see for download

can u send fpsece 1.0 to me i am sorry for very very very bad ENGLISH because I AM THAI sorry something i can't understand u comment Thank you

i want i want fpsece 1.0

My version is a beta meant for testing!!!

So far, the last released version is 0.9.6 (already working well on omnia)

Guest i900french-addict
0.9.6 is not work on 240x400

What?? Of course it works, all my first videos were made with this one! You just have a problem to quit the emulator after playing in landscape mode, but all the rest works! It's not complete full screen of course, but with this display.....

Guest HellboyMC
What?? Of course it works, all my first videos were made with this one! You just have a problem to quit the emulator after playing in landscape mode, but all the rest works! It's not complete full screen of course, but with this display.....

Ye, that's the only big problem i have, i can't quit without soft reset, doesn't matter if it's portrait mode or landscape, i just can't quit.

Guest i900french-addict
Ye, that's the only big problem i have, i can't quit without soft reset, doesn't matter if it's portrait mode or landscape, i just can't quit.

With a few training, you'll find where to click to quit. Or you can play with 0.9.5, you can quit easily (but a few games won't work.....)

Version 1.0 will have an easy way to go from landscape to portrait

Guest HellboyMC
With a few training, you'll find where to click to quit. Or you can play with 0.9.5, you can quit easily (but a few games won't work.....)

Version 1.0 will have an easy way to go from landscape to portrait

How can i quit? Doesn't matter which mode, i can't quit, No button doesn't work, close doesn't work, nothing closes it, i have WM 6,5 Rom, so i can't pull with a finger from down to the middle to get to task switcher and close it, so any other way?

Guest balding2early
How can i quit? Doesn't matter which mode, i can't quit, No button doesn't work, close doesn't work, nothing closes it, i have WM 6,5 Rom, so i can't pull with a finger from down to the middle to get to task switcher and close it, so any other way?

asign menu to the square black button, you can quit from the menu. the square black button is the only assignable button without serious tweeking.

Guest Bismar
asign menu to the square black button, you can quit from the menu. the square black button is the only assignable button without serious tweeking.

I'm fairly sure you can't do that in 0.96 i can assign it to 0.95 but it seems that the standard windows hook is still active for version 0.96 and i wasn't able to assign it. Manually assigning it by editing the fpsece file using the number that works in 0.95 does not do anything either.

Edited by Bismar

Guest i900french-addict
I'm fairly sure you can't do that in 0.96 i can assign it to 0.95 but it seems that the standard windows hook is still active for version 0.96 and i wasn't able to assign it. Manually assigning it by editing the fpsece file using the number that works in 0.95 does not do anything either.

balding2early is right, assigning the menu button to the optical mouse is what I was doing before assigning on my bluetooth gamepad. After, the difficulty is that the menu is not displayed correctly.....

But if you have problems with 0.9.6, use 0.9.5, those versions are not so different!

Guest jamjamjam

Hello i900

I'm not stalking you, I just follow FPSECE over the web lol

Glad to hear about Castlevania! I know I asked before but dont think I got a reply, does FPSECE 1.0 support full screen portrait? maybe it could be requested? B):(

Guest HellboyMC
Hello i900

I'm not stalking you, I just follow FPSECE over the web lol

Glad to hear about Castlevania! I know I asked before but dont think I got a reply, does FPSECE 1.0 support full screen portrait? maybe it could be requested? B) :(

I have a request, when u are in landscape mode, u can have right 6 buttons to be push buttons, while left 6 work like if you would hold a button and if you click on it again, you don't hold it anymore, but those 6 buttons can't be move arrows, just square, circle, triangle, x, start and select, so my request is to add move arrows being possible to select on both right or left side (so you can select it on left) and then you won't need to keep pressing let's say forward, but just press it once and your character will go forward and you will be able to use triangle, square, circle and x at the same time, so even if omnia doesn't have multi touch, you will be able to play most of the games. Please forward this request to the coder, cause i'm sure this isn't a hard thing to do, to add buttons there.