New Polish ROM i900 SAIC3

Guest bigmaras

Guest sealeviathan
yeah and aparently a new boot loader too!!! I CANNOT REVERT BACK TO DXIA5!!! WHEN I TRY, THE PROCESS IS "JOB DONE" BUT THE PHONE KEEPS ON REBOOTING AFTER THE WELCOME MESSAGE!!! PLEASE HELP!!! ummm please?
If you trying to revert to dxia rom from saic, you should flash dxia eboot too, and make HR. 

Try to flash eboot and pda parts separately with Grandprix

And once more, try to flash old official rom (older than dxia) this must helps. I recommend to try this first.

Edited by sealeviathan

Guest modacian

It is not included and I don't have it to try it out! I'm sorry...

however One more thing I have noticed is that Samsung Online Widget is now included alongside samsung old widgets...

Opera Build is 15828 by the way... Thank you for your help, I am trying the eboot now with GP, will report later.

Guest modacian

no, didn't work, I still get the "it is necessary to restart the device in order for changes to take effect" and then reboot and then back again and then reboot and so on! I think the grand pre I am using is 1.6.4 however the updater program for this rom is 1.6.6 it is updated.

Any ideas Please? Thanks in advance.

Edit: I have flashed back to DXIA5, and then used GP to flash only the EBOOT from SAIC3, and now it worked!

Edited by modacian

Guest sealeviathan
no, didn't work, I still get the "it is necessary to restart the device in order for changes to take effect" and then reboot and then back again and then reboot and so on! I think the grand pre I am using is 1.6.4 however the updater program for this rom is 1.6.6 it is updated.

Any ideas Please? Thanks in advance.

No ideas. Just for sure, you don't forget about hard reset, aren't you?

Then i wrote about old rom, i'm meant something like this http://mx.samsungmobile.com/fus_omnia/i900..._updater_xp.EXE

Edited by sealeviathan

Guest sonkebab
hehe nice Job :excl: but from when polish ROMs are translated to engl. :excl: always was english to polish translations hehe :excl:

Last english rom DXIA5. SAIC3 rom the newest. Just change muis polish to english.

Guest forelli
Any experience about the new full rom converted from polish to english?

Thanks guys, nice job! Downloading, will report when flashed. I just need the phone part, not using granprix, old school: flashing to your rom, then flashing winmo 6.5 pda over it.

Guest sonkebab

Run Total Commander, move cursor for i900-SAIC1_0137-IA5-IB2-ENG.zip. Go to File menu, unpack archive.

z01 = zip second file.

Eboot: i900SAIC1_0137

Pda: i900SAIC1

CSC: DXIA5 (change samsung widget)

Phone: i900XXIB2

I don't speak english very well. :excl:

Edited by sonkebab

Guest polonic
second link: .z01

what is it for a data? Should i rename it and if yes, with which file extension? .zip?

ok, got it working. Posting tomorrow.

just extract from the zip

don't worry about the .z01 extension

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lukaszu
i can upload those cabs... but this are only demos :D

Hey man do you live in warsaw by anychance?

Im looking for someone there to change my phon over to english from Polish and I really dont know what im doing.