- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

spvc500

spvc500

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
There's an updated Touch HD Rom on the HTC website. I've downloaded it - but not had the balls to
flash it yet :excl: I might try with a clear head in the morning :excl: Oh bugger that means no drink tonight :excl:

jontelfer

jontelfer

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Devices:Desire HD
I installed it. Didn't notice any difference apart from the iplayer links. Sprite backup didn't restore the mail accounts so I ended up not using it and reinstalling everything from scratch. I think it's a big jump in radio versions, not noticed anything different - but it's all subjective isn't it.

If I'd known it wasn't going to be anything magical I think I'd not have bothered, but then again the file was sitting on the desktop ready and the voices in my head said I should click it.......

Every person appearing in my Dropbox referrals list will get a free speedboat or small family saloon*:

Speedboat or Car

*once the cash from my Nigerian goldmine owning ancestor clears in my account

spvc500

spvc500

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

I installed it. Didn't notice any difference apart from the iplayer links. Sprite backup didn't restore the mail accounts so I ended up not using it and reinstalling everything from scratch. I think it's a big jump in radio versions, not noticed anything different - but it's all subjective isn't it.

If I'd known it wasn't going to be anything magical I think I'd not have bothered, but then again the file was sitting on the desktop ready and the voices in my head said I should click it.......

Yeah same here, not worth the hastle of restoring everything. I was sort of hoping that it might resolve the bluetooth issue. In hindsight - if its not broken........... :excl:

ededdie

ededdie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:i900 E90 J750 SE750i
hi there.

can you post an alternative link for this HD ROM upgrade, as i seem to be always cut off from the HTC site.

maybee sombody can drop it onto the mediafire site.

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users