squirreleater

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Devices:HTC Hero/Nexus one/Galaxy S
  • Twitter:@squirreleater1
Hi all,
I recently flashed to Duttys rom ( V2.6) and all went well, only issue was sprite didn't save my contacts, but it synced them when i plugged it into the pc, only thing was having to delete all the duff/not in use contacts I had accumilated on the pc.
Anyhoo, all is well except for one daft issue. The phone lists all my contacts, some with the pics assigned to them etc, I can go to them and make calls no problem etc
But....
When I get some calls the phone doesn't recognise them, listing them as unknown, but when it asks me do i want to save them either as an existing contact or new, i go to existing and it's there already....

So, any ideas? contacts are in the phone, but the phone doesn't list them when they call me?

Cheers,
Stu.

People to follow on twitter:

@PaulOBrien -The main man here!
@modacoandroid -News postings from ModacoAndroid.
@squirreleater1 -That'll be me. (Full on Android fanboi!)<cough>
@christonge - fellow news team member.

jontelfer

jontelfer

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Devices:Desire HD
Are the numbers listed twice in your new contacts? So maybe your home number is in there for wife/husband/life partner/dog and it doesn't fancy/can't handle displaying the list?

Every person appearing in my Dropbox referrals list will get a free speedboat or small family saloon*:

Speedboat or Car

*once the cash from my Nigerian goldmine owning ancestor clears in my account

squirreleater

squirreleater

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Devices:HTC Hero/Nexus one/Galaxy S
  • Twitter:@squirreleater1
I have got some contacts with more than one number listed, but this does it randomly, sometimes with contacts that I only have one number for and(obviously) I only have the contact listed once.

It's very strange, I get a call, it then asks if i want to save it, when i do it then says it is listed under a contact-the correct one...? So i'm only saving the same number to the contact?
odd.

People to follow on twitter:

@PaulOBrien -The main man here!
@modacoandroid -News postings from ModacoAndroid.
@squirreleater1 -That'll be me. (Full on Android fanboi!)<cough>
@christonge - fellow news team member.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users