Omnia i910 ROM by blazingwolf

Guest blazingwolf

Guest strong sad
This rom is not worth the work. Ever since i flashed my onmia with it, it has been lagging like crazy, my keyboard doesn't work with some apps, and i keep getting a message saying my remote party has logged out. so i re-flashed back to Verizon software. I guess no mater what version of windows you use its just going to suck.

roaminmatt

look at the date of this tread man, he has come out with 2 treads since then all full of updated ROMs. You just tried a ROM that is missing months of updates and fixes. You might want to try flashing to the new firmware then flashing to the newest ROM. The newest thread can be found here: http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-specifi...blic-wm6-5-v10/

• 4 weeks later...
Guest joshrem700

need some help I know someone who has an i910,lives in canada and has bell mobility, I was trying to find info. on cooked roms that can be used with that device I only know about my vzw i910

Thank you

• 1 year later...
Guest lbartik

I've been running this rom for a while now and can't get to NAM programming with *772, **772, #772, ##772. My phone just tries to dial out. Can anybody help remind me? Is this related to the BW WM6.5 ROM?

Edited by lbartik

• 4 months later...