Discuss / Research SPB Mobile Shell 3

Guest vishalm

Guest jgallo77

Now im new to this form so i didnt really know where to ask this but if i install spb 3.0 can i uninstall it if i dont like it ? if so how do you do it? Also, i have a the i910 with rom version S:i910.10 V.BJ28.2027 which is what my phone came with so will i be able to install spb 3.0 on my phone or no ? any info is appreciated.

Guest Omega Ra

yes you can use it, and you uninstall it the same way you uninstall any program Start>Settings>System>Remove programs>spb mobile shell

Guest Genius@work

Hello, I just tried d/ling the trial version of spb mobile 3 and when I hit the spb menu an error message appears saying

The file menulauncher cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring the file.

Ive tried reinstalling the file and the error still appears.

Has anyone had this problem? Help would be much appriciated.

Thanks!!

Guest ktgohdt125

i am on SPB v3 b6411 & encounter some bt bug....

if i am in omnia online wiget home screen ,with turn on bt via widget with visible mode on, it will remember the setting once i turn off / turn on again... ( with visible mode on )

i notice if i in SPB v3 to turn on bt with visible mode, it can't remember the last setting with visible mode on... i hv to go to bt setting to on it...,

how to resolve this... thanks

regards

ktgoh

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cguilhim

Hi. I'm new at this forum, and a newbie with spb mobile.

I have installed spb mobile shell on my 64 Mb memory pda, but I think it sucks too much memory.

It's okay the most of the days, but for geocaching I need tomtom and oziCe running at the same time and i need all the memory I can get.

So, my problem is: Do you know a way for disable spb mobile from laoding in the startup when I need memory, but without uninstalling it, because i thing it's a great piece of software.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Grumpi

:D I would be great if someone could PM me with a run down of how to make the bottom launcher bar transparent,

have been using MS3, and with custom backgrounds a fifth of them are cut off.

Edited by Grumpi