Well it's my first post here and also my first app for windows mobile so please, bear with me!
Here's the .cab for a shotgun app for the Samsung Omnia and HTC devices with g-sensor I made. It's free for you to download and use.
All you need is the .Net CF 3.5 installed to run it.
You'll have 9 weapons to choose from. Hope you like it! And if you do, please donate and I promise I'll bring some more fun to windows mobile!
You're welcome to leave your comments to improve the app.
Check out version 1.1 with vibration and power LED effect ! Uninstall first!
Ok, I read all your comments and made some changes. Hope you like it! And please donate (I don't like to beg, but hey I've got 2 kids to raise!)... how much is that smile on your face worth?
*** UPDATE V1.2***
- Amplified sounds. Made them louder.
- Reworked sensitivity in both weapons.
- Removed "start" button. It starts automatically now.
- Added a new weapon: Whip
- Added a "treat" to the shotgun. It happens randomly so use the weapon until you find it!
- Added a new "weapon": Boxing Glove - you can choose between right hand and left
- Added another "treat" to the shotgun.
- Improved sound synchronization in Boxing Glove (had to remove vibration to improve response time). Sorry for the early update...
- Added a new "weapon": Light Saber.
- Added the option to enable/disable the "treat" in the shotgun.
- Added "About" screen.
- Added vibration to the Boxing Glove. Improved synchronization.
- Solved bug where shotgun wouldn't vibrate if "treat" was off.
- Improved sensitivity of mini uzi.
- Added support for HTC devices. Although the screen looks messy the funcionality is there.
- No more need for the Samsung SDK download.
- Added option for "Duel" old western style. Gives you the option to connect 2 phones with bluetooth and have a duel.
- Fixed the screen for HTC Diamond. Enjoy ShootMe! with full VGA support!
- Fixed bug where the Uzi sound wouldn't stop.
- REALLY Fixed the screen for HTC Diamond. Enjoy ShootMe! with full VGA support!
- Fixed bug where the app would crash when reading from the accelerometer (I think I fixed it, whoever was getting that error, please test).
Instructions Before lauching the application, pair the 2 phones with bluetooth (you can look HERE if you don't know how to do it). Launch the app and choose Duel. Click "Connect" on only ONE of the phones and choose from the dropdown the name of the other phone. Click connect and you should be good to go. Click "Start" and have fun!
*********** UPDATE V1.5 RELEASED *************
- Finished Duel option - included score to keep track of who's winning, added possibility to play again, added the final screens that were missing.
- Added Taser weapon - no need for the g-sensor, just put your phone against your friend's body and touch the screen to zap him!
- Added Slap - slap a beautiful ass and enjoy the Treat!
- Improved memory management - fixed a memory leak.
- Higher compression - takes less space on your device
*********** UPDATE V1.5.1 RELEASED *************
- Fixed the Slap option on HTC
- Improved the slap image quality on Omnia
- Fixed some bugs in the Duel
- Fixed several bugs in Duel option to make it playable.
- Redesigned interface
- Added Star Trek's phaser - works with touchscreen
- Added Texas Massacre Chainsaw - works with touchscreen
- Added support for WVGA HTC devices (HD, Diamond2)
- Removed Slap in V2.0NS (No-Slap)
- Fixed bug on the g-sensor that was causing the application to crash.
- Fixed menu screen on WVGA resolution
- Redesigned menu
- Added 1 new free option: Hair Clipper
- Added 2 new registered options: Stormtrooper gun and Spray Can
- Redesigned menu
- Added support for QVGA resolution
- Added support for devices without g-sensor. Now anyone can play ShootMe!
People who donated already:
- Bruce Willke
- MR N OSHODI
- Midwest CAM & Consulting, Inc.
- Joseph Parrish
- Gordon Main
- J Jiron
- Konstantinos Lagos
Edited by PedritoM, 12 July 2009 - 11:07 AM.