NEW! ShootMe! V2.6 and V2.6NS

Guest PedritoM

Guest Rooster Misfit

ooooOOOOoooo a light saber! can you change the colors? im a star wars nerd... even making my own wad2 theme for it... you should make a storm trooper blaster rifle.

Guest NewKlNGjames

This may be the best omnia app ever. My 6 and 8 year old kids love it. Some of my friends were laughing at me for a minute... then asking me if they could try it the next. Really great work.

Guest MadDogg2288

love the app man keep up the good work......i like the idea for the zippo or maybe dice. another idea i have is like a joke switcher. put a bunch of jokes and when you shake your device it randomizes to another joke

Guest ZiTe747

hey very nice work... buuut :lol: i've found some issues with the latest version. When you deactivate "the treat" it's auto deactivate the shooting vibration :-? ( i'm talking about the shotgun ).... aaand the uzzi i even don't know how to use it @-)... i've read around that the motion is forward and backward but it's working with a great LAG... :(.... My opinion is to change the motion to simply gesture of shakin' (vibrate) all around the phone :lol:.... ( excuse my English :D )

Best Regards

great wee application mate! how about a star trek phaser, as the new movie is due out next week.. :D

I agree. A Star Trek phaser would be sweet. A grenade woule be cool too.

Guest PedritoM

Thank you all, guys! I'm already working on the next update, but it will take a bit longer than the last. This is because I'm preparing something that I've never seen, even on the "iphony". What I can say, is that it won't be free (sorry... :D ), but it will be cheap (I'm thinking 2€-3€), but it will be free for everyone that has made a donation bigger than 1€.

So, stay tuned for more! :lol:

Guest ZiTe747
Thank you all, guys! I'm already working on the next update, but it will take a bit longer than the last. This is because I'm preparing something that I've never seen, even on the "iphony". What I can say, is that it won't be free (sorry... :D ), but it will be cheap (I'm thinking 2€-3€), but it will be free for everyone that has made a donation bigger than 1€.

So, stay tuned for more! :lol:

Hey Pedrito :lol: can you fix the problems that i've discovered in the v1.4? (see my previous post )

Guest Rooster Misfit

why does everyone want a zippo for? what are you gonna do, turn it on durring a concert? badword a zippo use a flame thrower! there is lots of zippo apps out there just grab one of them.. he needs stuff thats not in other apps... so his can be unique like the whistling bombs they dropped in WWII to where you hold your phone verticle and lower your hand to get the whistle to start and then when you jrk your hand back up it explodes... or for those of you with a protective covering like the silicone cases you can just drop your phone... lol.. but seriously a zippo is just dumb