Herbert Richter Gripper 3

Guest FORCEFOXFIVE

Guest FORCEFOXFIVE

Afternoon all you lucky HD owners!

Does anyone have one of these holders and could you post a picture of the phone in the holder please? I am dithering on whether or not I should get one. I am currently using my old Trinity holder which is very snug but when you pull the phone out it removes the stylus and drops on the floor! I've tried using anther old holder, much like the HR Gripper, one I got with the Hurricane, but just doent feel sturdy enough.

Much thanks in advacne!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Blin
Afternoon all you lucky HD owners!

Does anyone have one of these holders and could you post a picture of the phone in the holder please? I am dithering on whether or not I should get one. I am currently using my old Trinity holder which is very snug but when you pull the phone out it removes the stylus and drops on the floor! I've tried using anther old holder, much like the HR Gripper, one I got with the Hurricane, but just doent feel sturdy enough.

Much thanks in advacne!

HR have come out with a proper holder for the HD now - that fits onto the sucker mount that came with the Trinity - so you don't have to get one of those bulky "generic" ones - search the web and ye shall find.

Guest FORCEFOXFIVE

gpsforless seem to sell nice looking one. spotted a couple of posts on the xda forums on the subject as well.