• 221 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy Nexus
  • Twitter:@brodazunino

It seems SPB have just released MS 3.5 with new features:

http://spbsoftwareho...re/mobileshell/

List of new features:

http://www.spbsoftwa...ll/history.html

Video:

Just go into Settings > Personal > Theme (not the SPB theme in Tools) and change the colour scheme to blue (the drop down menu at the top).

Doind that, changes the background to blue. I want to keep the backgroud black, and only the letters to be blue like the pictures I have attached

PoWeReD By Samsung Omnia i900 16gb Black

Posted Image

La Traviata

La Traviata

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i900

Doind that, changes the background to blue. I want to keep the backgroud black, and only the letters to be blue like the pictures I have attached

After you change the personal theme to blue, go into Tools > Themes and again select the black SPB MS3 theme. Now the background should be black but with blue highlighting/letters instead of grey.

Edited by La Traviata, 01 October 2009 - 08:16 AM.

z3ntn3l

z3ntn3l

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i900
No G-Sensor support on Omnia with v3.5.

Broda

Broda

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy Nexus
  • Twitter:@brodazunino

After you change the personal theme to blue, go into Tools > Themes and again select the black SPB MS3 theme. Now the background should be black but with blue highlighting/letters instead of grey.

unfortunately this does not happen
Back to black with gray highlighting/letters

Maybe a way to change these values by editing the registry with PHM Registry, but I dont know where to change the gray values to blue values in SPB Black Theme

PoWeReD By Samsung Omnia i900 16gb Black

Posted Image

Koofteh

Koofteh

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
Sorry for the noob question, I found no answers.

How can I add new icons from the Settings menu into MS3.5's settings menu? It only shows the default WM icons, not stuff I've installed like TouchResponse settings panel.

necosino

necosino

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts
  • Devices:HTC Incredible
  • Twitter:@NecoSino
With 3.0.1, you had to install things like that BEFORE installing Mobile shell. Probably still the same.. I don't use 3.5 though :)

Buy me a drink if I helped you out. :)
Posted Image

Koofteh

Koofteh

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

With 3.0.1, you had to install things like that BEFORE installing Mobile shell. Probably still the same.. I don't use 3.5 though :)

Seems like that's also the case with 3.5. :( Cheers.

This thing is pretty good all around, I just do understand why the icons aren't cached. Otherwise it's pretty much perfect, even though the sensor stuff doesn't work even with the HTC emulator.

DeeinSouthAfrica

DeeinSouthAfrica

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i900
You can't set different ringtones for different people in 3.5, whereas you could with earlier versions. This seems to be a bug. This is a pity as I had the Halloween tone set for my boss... :)

Lost-in-omniA

Lost-in-omniA

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S2
  • Twitter:@Tariq.sdk
Weather is not working for me....any help

Tariq
http://www.google.co...files/tariq.sdk

Make a Difference,Put some effort to Expand the map for PAKISTAN
http://www.google.com/mapmaker

rHycH

rHycH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i900

I´m looking for a possibility to integrate Resco Contact Manager in MS 3 Taskbar. I hope someone can help me (perhaps many others) with this Problem.
I guess you can fix this with an entry in the registry, but i have no idea.

i'd like to do the same. is this possible?

Julmasara

Julmasara

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Omnia
Hi All,

Can someone tell me how I can get rid of the bottom bar (see pic).
I've installed a M2D ROM and added spb mobile shell afterwards, but the bottom bar overlaps my mobile shell buttons.

Thanks

Attached Files

Edited by Julmasara, 27 January 2010 - 08:36 AM.

gogi78

gogi78

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:i900
I greet. Can anybody undertake diagrams of (graphics of) operators under its (his) name padding? Type has managed to change me only and nothing ask more. I ask about contact.

Attached Files

Edited by gogi78, 27 January 2010 - 07:32 PM.

joe86

joe86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Samsung B7610 Omnia Pro
Can somebody help me force the SPB Email widget to open Flexmail instead of the default Outlook? I would be very thankful for this one..

doi620

doi620

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Can somebody help me force the SPB Email widget to open Flexmail instead of the default Outlook? I would be very thankful for this one..

I've mentioned this before on another topic; install Mskip's Elegance and you can put 'invisible' links over any widget you like :(

the dmg

the dmg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i910
Does anyone know if there is a way to link to Titanium Weather instead of just the options?

selberg

selberg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:samsung omnia
  • Twitter:@bula
hy guys.when i put a picture on the background it streaches the picture over 3 pages its locking good but the picture is not in the same page.too see the hole picture you have to slide to the next 2 pages.if i put a smaller picture(in resolution i mean)it streches it also on 3 pages.how canb i make it to stai on one page in lifestyle

chopperthedog

chopperthedog

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Interests:Women.
  • Devices:I910

hy guys.when i put a picture on the background it streaches the picture over 3 pages its locking good but the picture is not in the same page.too see the hole picture you have to slide to the next 2 pages.if i put a smaller picture(in resolution i mean)it streches it also on 3 pages.how canb i make it to stai on one page in lifestyle

Shell treats the background based on the number of pages that you have. So if you just want a static 240x400 background you will need to reduce lifestyle to 1 page. Or find yourself a nice wide wallpaper that tickles your fancy and enjoy the panning. Or you could also experiment with creating your own wallpaper in M$paint or Photoshop with 3 images assembled in one wide background.

good day.

selberg

selberg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:samsung omnia
  • Twitter:@bula
well i have the setting on 1 page and shell still treats the wallpapers as for 3 pages.if i putt a 20x400 wallpaper it zooms it to fit 3 pages.

scuba264

scuba264

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia(sch-i910)
Has anyone had any problems with their weather icons in their weather widget not displaying? I've got the updated 6.5 ROM, SPB Mobile shell, and I'm using the imarche spb mobile shell skins.

See here how it only displays the temperature, but no icon:
Posted Image

And when I switch the styles, they all list the temp, but show no icon. Does anyone know where the icons would be or any registry values I can look at or something? Anything to help me out? Thanks if you can tell me anything.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

amitsharma.atc

amitsharma.atc

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Devices:omnia, galaxy tab & galaxy s2

Has anyone had any problems with their weather icons in their weather widget not displaying? I've got the updated 6.5 ROM, SPB Mobile shell, and I'm using the imarche spb mobile shell skins.

See here how it only displays the temperature, but no icon:
Posted Image

And when I switch the styles, they all list the temp, but show no icon. Does anyone know where the icons would be or any registry values I can look at or something? Anything to help me out? Thanks if you can tell me anything.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

well there is a file missing which has large icons
try to find out
mobilesense_weather_icons_250.zip
if its not there try to install it again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users