blazingwolf

blazingwolf

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Fascinate, Archos 101

sorry bad example here is a better one WM6.1 Interface

It does look at if some of the items haven't made it in yet but that might be because WoZZeR couldn't get them working yet. Heck I haven't figured out how to get 6.5 working at all yet. I'm sure WoZZeR has more tricks up his sleeve as time goes on. :D

I make ROMs because I like to. If you want to buy me a Pepsi though: Donate

Like tablets? Follow me at MyTabletLife.com

lioryte

lioryte

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i910/ Droid Incredible
  • Twitter:@lioryte
Quick one- as I'm ready to flash do I need to get all the settings of the phone/ computer to be the same as the settings for the original VZ beta flash? i.e. mass storage on the phone usb set and no usb on activesync?

Android Stuff

Posted Image

Lioryte ROM+Kernel (α)

WM Stuff (Retired)

Posted Image

More titanium weather icons HERE|||WQVGA only themes HERE||| CTheme Changer HERE|||

If you like my stuff you can Donate

Windsponge

Windsponge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Omnia

--Reserved--

Status: I'll be out for a while, I'll be doing some fixing tomorrow.

Just wanted you to know I just loaded the Stock and it is great !

bigdaddykane

bigdaddykane

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Devices:i910

It does look at if some of the items haven't made it in yet but that might be because WoZZeR couldn't get them working yet. Heck I haven't figured out how to get 6.5 working at all yet. I'm sure WoZZeR has more tricks up his sleeve as time goes on. :D

Ok.... Mr WoZZeR you are a God among men..... thanks again bro

blazingwolf

blazingwolf

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts

Quick one- as I'm ready to flash do I need to get all the settings of the phone/ computer to be the same as the settings for the original VZ beta flash? i.e. mass storage on the phone usb set and no usb on activesync?

The device has never needed to be on mass storage to flash your phone. Otherwise just flash like you did with a 6.1 custom ROM.

polo2883

polo2883

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia
One problem I did find. If you use wkTask you are unable to change the preference for the start menu. Once you close the start menu you wont be able to bring it back up. You need to restart

lioryte

lioryte

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

The device has never needed to be on mass storage to flash your phone. Otherwise just flash like you did with a 6.1 custom ROM.

Thanxs, worked out great, now is the time to check if SPB backup is as good with 6.5 as it was with 6.1. lol, if not, gots me 106M to play with, thanks to WoZZer.

Android Stuff

Posted Image

Lioryte ROM+Kernel (α)

WM Stuff (Retired)

Posted Image

More titanium weather icons HERE|||WQVGA only themes HERE||| CTheme Changer HERE|||

Case-1

Case-1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:i910
do you really think it is important to flash to the first leaked rom then to yours? Is this just because it was what worked for you or is it needed?

Anyone else try flashing to wozzers roms from a stock phone? (without the first leaked rom?)

necosino

necosino

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts
  • Devices:HTC Incredible
  • Twitter:@NecoSino

do you really think it is important to flash to the first leaked rom then to yours? Is this just because it was what worked for you or is it needed?

Anyone else try flashing to wozzers roms from a stock phone? (without the first leaked rom?)

You need to.. Wozzer used the leaked ROM's csc, boot, etc. Also, without flashing the leaked ROM first, you won't have GPS either. It takes an extra 5 minutes, and you only need to do it once :D

Buy me a drink if I helped you out. :)
Posted Image

blazingwolf

blazingwolf

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts
Weather error on the Stock ROM when updating. Error says: Comparing two string values with a numerical operator. Use 'gt' instead. Line 29 (\Program Files\TitaniumWeather\TitaniumWeather.mscr):If (offtime>ontime).

Issue with themes. The text color does not change. The task and tray bars don't change. Some don't work at all. I have been trying the themes in Sector's ROM thread and they are not working correctly either. :D

charles2995

charles2995

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
whats the word on windows 7 compatibility? does activesync work with windows 7?

Edited by charles2995, 02 May 2009 - 03:15 AM.

blazingwolf

blazingwolf

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts

whats the word on windows 7 compatibility? does activesync work with windows 7?

Windows 7 does not use activsync. It uses WMDC and it should work just fine.

NuclearEMP

NuclearEMP

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Devices:Omnia 2, i910 Omnia
only issue I noticed is with the MD2 6.5 rom iGo8 only works in landscape will not switch to portrait.

funny because with the verizon rom and gps enable verizon rom it only worked in portrait and never went to landscape.

Love the rom
Great Work

Visit us @ www.OmniaRom.com

Dblocker

Dblocker

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
Lock screen has an issue. I locked the device and turned it off via power button. Pressed dpad to turn on and everything is good. But if I press Green Key instead I get a black screen except for the top bar that's locked. Have to turn off again and turn back on to get lock screen to reappear.

Also, I'm used to S2U2 so the WM6.5 seems lame unless I'm missing something?? I want the screen to auto lock when the phone turns off - is there a setting I'm missing to get the 6.5 lock to do that? And when I do the slider to unlock I have to enter my pin every time. Is there a way to turn this off? Otherwise I'm back to S2U2! Kinda disappointing.

lioryte

lioryte

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Weather error on the Stock ROM when updating. Error says: Comparing two string values with a numerical operator. Use 'gt' instead. Line 29 (\Program Files\TitaniumWeather\TitaniumWeather.mscr):If (offtime>ontime).

Issue with themes. The text color does not change. The task and tray bars don't change. Some don't work at all. I have been trying the themes in Sector's ROM thread and they are not working correctly either. :D

Had similar issue with the lite ROM, soft reset and themes changed when I changed them. Menu issue- can't add anything, you have program and settings and the last 4 programs. wifi isn't there and BT wont connect- another program using port. Going to zzz now and will check the phone later on tomorrow. GREAT JOB WoZZer, thanks again

Android Stuff

Posted Image

Lioryte ROM+Kernel (α)

WM Stuff (Retired)

Posted Image

lioryte

lioryte

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
Another issue MS Voice ain't working

Android Stuff

Posted Image

Lioryte ROM+Kernel (α)

WM Stuff (Retired)

Posted Image

charles2995

charles2995

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
Thanks for answering that question, blazingwolf. howeve r I have a few more. How is the touch sensitivity on this rom? What happens when if the accelerometer is on, you rotate the device from portrait to landscape on the 6.5today plugin?

blazingwolf

blazingwolf

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts

Thanks for answering that question, blazingwolf. howeve r I have a few more. How is the touch sensitivity on this rom? What happens when if the accelerometer is on, you rotate the device from portrait to landscape on the 6.5today plugin?

1. Fine for me so far.

2. It rotates to landscape. :D

charles2995

charles2995

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
Awesome. Im just still fuming over samsunggs decision to use a resistive touchscreen instead of a usable capacative one

cmalone

cmalone

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
is the screen lock the 6.5 version with separate slides for notifications? working ok?

thanks

Edited by cmalone, 02 May 2009 - 05:45 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users