NEW! LoveMe!V1.1 Pleasure your woman!!

Guest PedritoM

Guest PedritoM

Hi there! While I was waiting for the ShootMe! beta testers to report, I had time to do a new fun app for our devices. :lol:

This one is called LoveMe! and it basically is a vibrator(dildo) for those times when your girlfriend/wife wants to have some fun! :D

It allows you to regulate the vibration duration and the pause duration between vibrations. The image animates at the rythm of the vibration. My wife tested it and said it was "gentle and exciting"! :lol:

This one is shareware and the unregistered version allows you to use it for 30 seconds with full vibration functionality. Register and surprise your woman! Or if you're a woman, have all the pleasure! :(

*** UPDATE V1.1 ***

• Added a button to turn on the flash light of the camera
  • Added support for VGA devices, namely HTC Diamond (the light button won't appear because there is no flash light in the Diamond)

post-473445-1242178260_thumb.jpg

LoveMeSetupV1.1.CAB

Edited by PedritoM

Guest Broda
Hi there! While I was waiting for the ShootMe! beta testers to report, I had time to do a new fun app for our devices. :lol:

This one is called LoveMe! and it basically is a vibrator(dildo) for those times when your girlfriend/wife wants to have some fun! :D

It allows you to regulate the vibration duration and the pause duration between vibrations. The image animates at the rythm of the vibration. My wife tested it and said it was "gentle and exciting"! :lol:

This one is shareware and the unregistered version allows you to use it for 30 seconds with full functionality. Register and surprise your woman! Or if you're a woman, have all the pleasure! :(

LOL

Guest Turborepu

i think this is a bad idea for me.. next time i gotta go to work i wont be able to find my phone.. when i ask my wife she say "maybe u lost it"

Guest Jokes On You
i think this is a bad idea for me.. next time i gotta go to work i wont be able to find my phone.. when i ask my wife she say "maybe u lost it"

Lmao. Hilarious app.

Guest GodsGift

OMG How funny is that!

It will take ages for the wife to answer but she'll be pleased to hear from you!!!!

GG

Guest bpivk
OK everyone, I shouldn't have to say this but make sure when pleasuring your phone you use protection :D

Damn. I wanted to suggest Invisible shield. I didn't know that they made condoms for phones. I have to buy one for my GF and put it on her phone. That'll make a good practical joke (and some beating afterwards). :lol:  

Guest kav

LOL,,, nice app... :lol: :( i wonder actually how many women own an omnia and use their omnia for these purposes. :D :D but if they got the cash to get an omnia, probably they got the cash to get a real vibrator..... :D

but, i think we are getting there.. making the omnia an ALL in ONE device!!!!!

i dont think an iphone can beat that now.. LOL!

u guys really surpassed urselves, congrats :D:P :lol::)